mr-r34
RED
Unique
74 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world Empty ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by Unique Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:59 am

so I see france is under attack again. people must be getting sick and tired of these people now. I think the time has come to clean the world of these Islamic terrorist rats.

A man has been decapitated by attackers brandishing Islamist flags at a French factory near Grenoble, according to officials.

The severed head had Arabic writing scrawled across it and was found on a fence next to two jihadi banners, a French official said.

Several other people are reported to have been hurt in explosions at the factory.

It is understood the explosions were triggered when two attackers deliberately crashed a car into gas canisters, said a police source.

Reports said a 30-year-old man had been arrested - understood to have been known to foreign intelligence services.

http://news.sky.com/story/1508786/beheading-and-blast-reported-at-french-factory
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:17 pm

France has a big problem.

Back to top Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by Unique Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:20 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:France has a big problem.
so does the rest of the world. the more they get away with it the more they will do it. its time the free world got together and wiped every single one of them from the face of the earth. wipe them out 1 country at a time.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:22 pm

Don't forget that these terrorist rats also attacked 2 Muslim countries today( Tunisia and Kuwait), killing far more casualties.

But of course France will grab more headlines and outpouring since it's a white European country.

Not targeting you personally, my point is there needs to be more unity from everyone. This is a worldwide problem.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:26 pm

RED wrote:Don't forget that these terrorist rats also attacked 2 Muslim countries today( Tunisia and Kuwait), killing far more casualties.

But of course France will grab more headlines and outpouring since it's a white European country.

Not targeting you, my point is there needs to be more unity from everyone. This is a worldwide problem.
that's why I said the world has a problem with them. they are a disease and 7.62mm ammo is the cure.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:29 pm

Unique wrote:
RED wrote:Don't forget that these terrorist rats also attacked 2 Muslim countries today( Tunisia and Kuwait), killing far more casualties.

Not targeting you, my point is there needs to be more unity from everyone. This is a worldwide problem.
that's why I said the world has a problem with them. they are a disease and 7.62mm ammo is the cure.

We're on the same page then Thumbs up
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:33 pm

Now i have to definitely shave my beard when i go to Europe, FML this world's *bleep*. Can't we all just get along.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:35 pm

Unique wrote:
so does the rest of the world. the more they get away with it the more they will do it. its time the free world got together and wiped every single one of them from the face of the earth. wipe them out 1 country at a time.

tbh their hands are tied on this matter because most of these Jihadis comes from Saudi Arabia which is their ally and a giant oil producer.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:37 pm

Looks like it should be time to give Saudi Arabia some freedom then.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:39 pm

Pedram wrote:
Unique wrote:

tbh their hands are tied on this matter because most of these Jihadis comes from Saudi Arabia which is their ally and a giant oil producer.
if that were true then the problem would be easy to fix. the truth is these people are from every part of the world. the people that killed lee rigby were from London. the last attack on france was commited by French muslims. you cant tie it down to a country. its down to religious teachings.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:48 pm

mr-r34 wrote:Now i have to definitely shave my beard when i go to Europe, FML this world's *bleep*. Can't we all just get along.
we can if we got rid of religion
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:49 pm

Yes its down to religious teachings and Saudi Arabia officially promote one of them, Wahhabism, a extreme form of Islam. not sure if you can call it Islamic though.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:23 pm

Damn animals. How stupid can you be. Thankfully I live in a country that won't face this problem anytime soon... it needs to be stopped but I don't think it's possible.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:29 pm

linetty wrote:Damn animals. How stupid can you be. Thankfully I live in a country that won't face this problem anytime soon... it needs to be stopped but I don't think it's possible.
that's not a country. its a different planet.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:35 pm

Pedram wrote:Yes its down to religious teachings and Saudi Arabia officially promote one of them, Wahhabism, a extreme form of Islam. not sure if you can call it Islamic though.
is it worst in Saudi Arabia than it is in Pakistan.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Peccadillo Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:55 am

Unique wrote:so I see france is under attack again. people must be getting sick and tired of these people now. I think the time has come to clean the world of these Islamic terrorist rats.

A man has been decapitated by attackers brandishing Islamist flags at a French factory near Grenoble, according to officials.

The severed head had Arabic writing scrawled across it and was found on a fence next to two jihadi banners, a French official said.

Several other people are reported to have been hurt in explosions at the factory.

It is understood the explosions were triggered when two attackers deliberately crashed a car into gas canisters, said a police source.

Reports said a 30-year-old man had been arrested - understood to have been known to foreign intelligence services.

http://news.sky.com/story/1508786/beheading-and-blast-reported-at-french-factory

Man you really didn't wait long before classing this is a terrorist act,

I know this has been spoken about in great detail in the public forum, but again.. it never ceases to amaze me how quick people are to label something a terrorist act when it is a crime committed by a Muslim. But when a non-muslim person commits a crime of similar severity (ala Charlestown), we require a judicial review to confirm the motive constitutes "domestic terrorism" - which should be the due and correct process I might add.

Reports coming out seem to suggest this guy was simply deranged and that there was no evidence of connections to a terrorist network.

Last edited by Peccadillo on Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Peccadillo
Peccadillo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:06 am

Laughing
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:30 am

Unique wrote:
mr-r34 wrote:Now i have to definitely shave my beard when i go to Europe, FML this world's *bleep*. Can't we all just get along.
we can if we got rid of religion

getting rid of religion (which isn't possible) will solve nothing. why? human beings will always fight over resources and use various differences as justification for the violence....it could be religion, race, sex, ethnic group, family ties, anything. as long as there are limited resources and unequal distribution, certain groups of people will take advantage of the issue to their own benefits.....

it goes beyond religion. this issue of terror is even tougher to quell, unless governments worldwide can invest in secret service equipment and portfolio to monitor the actions of citizenry. the problem with that is, in democratic countries, many will be against such actions by their governments and label it a violation of their personal rights. societies will have to give up something of value if indeed they want their governments to crush these cowards and others like them....in some ways, it is why authoritarian regimes are at times necessary, they are in your personal space to make sure people don't start getting any ideas to do foolish things in the name of whatever it is they are fighting for (but ofcourse the problem becomes when that authoritarian regime becomes the terrorist, which is a major problem in itself)

titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:17 pm

Peccadillo wrote:
Unique wrote:so I see france is under attack again. people must be getting sick and tired of these people now. I think the time has come to clean the world of these Islamic terrorist rats.

Man you really didn't wait long before classing this is a terrorist act,

I know this has been spoken about in great detail in the public forum, but again.. it never ceases to amaze me how quick people are to label something a terrorist act when it is a crime committed by a Muslim. But when a non-muslim person commits a crime of similar severity (ala Charlestown), we require a judicial review to confirm the motive constitutes "domestic terrorism" - which should be the due and correct process I might add.

Reports coming out seem to suggest this guy was simply deranged and that there was no evidence of connections to a terrorist network.
The man suspected of an attack on a factory in France sent a selfie where he posed with the severed head of his boss, security sources say.

Yassin Salhi, 35, reportedly sent the photo to a Canadian mobile phone number via the WhatsApp messaging service after Friday's attack near Lyon.

His boss Herve Cornara's head was found alongside Islamic flags.

ok.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Peccadillo Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:35 am

Do you know what the Islamic flags said?

Do you believe Charleston was a terrorist attack?
Peccadillo
Peccadillo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:18 am

It's only a struggle of power, folks. Once you see past affiliations then anyone can see that's all war really is.

So I'm guessing that Charleston guy is part of an organized & powerful terrorist organization bent on destroying the United States is a terrorist? I wonder what army is he part of?
Not that it matters, tho. Terrorist or no terrorist he's getting what's gonna come to him.

Back on topic, we all know what's gonna happen if these attacks from ISIS keep occurring. And yet, amazingly enough, some will still try to find a way to play the saint.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Peccadillo Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:45 am

If black people in southern states are not included in concerns over national security, then no I guess not.

This sensationalism is intentionally hypocritical, by the way.
Peccadillo
Peccadillo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:47 am

There's alot going behind the scenes on these so called islamic attacks. Granted I hate religion and I want it gone. But keep in mind the west pretty much controls the middle east and north africa from the top to the bottom. You reap what you sow, when you tyrannize countries the crazy's will retaliate.

You'd have to be a bit naive that the west has no part in these attacks.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:33 pm

Pedram wrote:Yes its down to religious teachings and Saudi Arabia officially promote one of them, Wahhabism, a extreme form of Islam. not sure if you can call it Islamic though.

One reason the US is trying to patch things up with Iran is that they feel Iran is actually needed to counterbalance the dependence for oil on Saudi Arabia. Iran has massive amounts of oil and other natural resources.

That's why the Saudis are so angry at Obama... but they can only blame themselves. If the US sees no benefit with taking a side, they will stop taking sides.... and that's slowly becoming the case.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:33 pm

Breaking : Multiple attacks in Paris, at least 18 dead
an   explosion near the stade de France  too.

Last edited by Robespierre on Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next