Myesyats
Pedram
mr-r34
RED
Unique
74 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 20 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by BORUSSIA!! Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:04 pm

Get Trump in now, he'll fix this.

BORUSSIA!!
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 20 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:16 pm

Seems like too much of a coincidence that on friday they capture the leader and this happens a few days later.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:22 pm

Deepest condolences to the victims and their families

Personally, at this point, i'd rather sacrifice a little freedom/privacy in place of a country's security. Much better than the other way around.

Last edited by ES on Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:28 pm

ES wrote:Deepest condolences to the victims and their families

Personally, i'd rather sacrifice a little freedom/privacy in place of a country's security. Much better than the other way around.
I agree. we need to monitor the mosques all around Europe. cctv. police what ever we need to do. anyone showing any sign of being extreamist should be delt with real quick. no point keep trying to catch the horse that's bolted.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:44 pm

So apparently the guy they captured on Friday was living get 10 minutes away from his mother's unit. Belgium how incompetent can you get?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:03 pm

Unique wrote:

Personally, i'd rather sacrifice a little freedom/privacy in place of a country's security. Much better than the other way around.
I agree. we need to monitor the mosques all around Europe. cctv. police what ever we need to do. anyone showing any sign of being extreamist should be delt with real quick. no point keep trying to catch the horse that's bolted.

At which point we've given up on our freedoms, so why bother? Might as well just join Isis if we don't bother upholding our liberty.

Or rather, sarcasm-free:
You're dead wrong. It is in exactly times like these, hard times, that democracy and liberty is tested, and has to prove itself. And it can, if we show a bit of balls.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:16 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
Unique wrote:

At which point we've given up on our freedoms, so why bother? Might as well just join Isis if we don't bother upholding our liberty.

Or rather, sarcasm-free:
You're dead wrong. It is in exactly times like these, hard times, that democracy and liberty is tested, and has to prove itself. And it can, if we show a bit of balls.
I'm gonna say something now that people will take offence to. I will get abuse for saying it and get called names. but the fact is if you get islam out of Europe then these attacks will leave with it.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:28 pm

Unique wrote:

that's what 'they' want to happen though

will only lead to increased extremism imo
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:33 pm

Unique wrote: I'm gonna say something now that people will take offence to. I will get abuse for saying it and get called names. but the fact is if you get islam out of Europe then these attacks will leave with it.
Yeah? Like that guy in Sweden that gunned down 100 people? Or the terrorist attacks by ETA in Spain? Or the neonazi ones in Cologne?

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:42 pm

Firenze wrote:
Unique wrote:

that's what 'they' want to happen though

will only lead to increased extremism imo
you cant let the enemy run free and expect to defeat them.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:56 pm

They aren't running free though. Terrorism is already illegal. Pretending that muslims and islamistic terrorists are the same only leads to further radicalization. On both sides, by the way.

Every time the "West" abandons a few liberties after a terror attack, terrorists are being convinced that it's working. Don't give 'em the satisfaction, I say.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:08 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:They aren't running free though. Terrorism is already illegal. Pretending that muslims and islamistic terrorists are the same only leads to further radicalization. On both sides, by the way.

Every time the "West" abandons a few liberties after a terror attack, terrorists are being convinced that it's working. Don't give 'em the satisfaction, I say.
they are running free. suspects are not watched for fear of being called a racist. crack pot extreamists are allowed to preach hate in the streets of England and get away with it. 2 Asian man dressed in black with a glove on one hand walked into a airport today and blew it up. but seeing as its not the done thing to profile people no one dare look at them twice. now a bit of profiling to go with the high terror alert in Belgium would proberly have seen them get pulled to one side. in Europe we are a bunch of pussys and they know it.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:56 pm

Tbh we should introduce a Muslim registration act and issue them with special muslamic ID cards or chips.

If we are letting them come to Europe, we should build special ghettos for them and they aren't allowed to exit that place. Otherwise we will put them in concentration camps

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:10 pm

RealGunner wrote:Tbh we should introduce a Muslim registration act and issue them with special muslamic ID cards or chips.

If we are letting them come to Europe, we should build special ghettos for them and they aren't allowed to exit that place. Otherwise we will put them in concentration camps

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 20 5fa3561848abe71d4b8aa1cd40dbb96c
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:34 pm

RealGunner wrote:Tbh we should introduce a Muslim registration act and issue them with special muslamic ID cards or chips.

the last time we had this many homo phobic anti sematic sexist crack pots in Europe they were goose stepping
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:04 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:So apparently the guy they captured on Friday was living get 10 minutes away from his mother's unit. Belgium how incompetent can you get?

Belgium confirmed what we said for years : it is a state that doesn't exist basically. It's a failed state. Like Syria or Iraq.
Despite the analytical  logistical , military support and intelligence from the whole Europe, France, England, Germany, and the United States,  Brussels wasn't capable to identify and stopping  the terrorist machine firmly   planted within.

For who can understand the Italian language (just BC ? )  , I advice this piece , I agree about everything basically
http://www.huffingtonpost.it/lucia-annunziata/bruxelles-attentato-belgio-stato-fallito_b_9523644.html?utm_hp_ref=italy

included the part about " some allies are betraying us"

we know who are them , but maybe just Putin has the courage to say it.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:23 pm

I really feel bad for Europe. It's not even Syrian refugees who have done these attacks. It's morrocans, Algerians, and Tunisians who are doing it. For the life of me I can't understand why they are the ones doing almost all the crimes in Europe :facepalm:
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:33 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:I really feel bad for Europe. It's not even Syrian refugees who have done these attacks. It's morrocans, Algerians, and Tunisians who are doing it. For the life of me I can't understand why they are the ones doing almost all the crimes in Europe :facepalm:
don't blame the counties these people come from. blame the religion they follow.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:39 pm

Robespierre wrote:Belgium confirmed what we said for years : it is a state that doesn't exist basically. It's a failed state. Like Syria or Iraq.
Despite the analytical  logistical , military support and intelligence from the whole Europe, France, England, Germany, and the United States,  Brussels wasn't capable to identify and stopping  the terrorist machine firmly   planted within.

For who can understand the Italian language (just BC ? )  , I advice this piece , I agree about everything basically
http://www.huffingtonpost.it/lucia-annunziata/bruxelles-attentato-belgio-stato-fallito_b_9523644.html?utm_hp_ref=italy

Calling it a "failed state like Iraq or Syria" is a bit much imo. I would go for excessively naive.

How would you guys feel about creating a EU equivalent of the FBI? It seems that one of the main problems here is an excess of federalism where different countries do not share information efficiently and don't have authority beyond their own borders.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:46 pm

Having so many countries agree to a police force outside their direct control sounds extremely tricky
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:50 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Robespierre wrote:Belgium confirmed what we said for years : it is a state that doesn't exist basically. It's a failed state. Like Syria or Iraq.

Calling it a "failed state like Iraq or Syria" is a bit much imo. I would go for excessively naive.

How would you guys feel about creating a EU equivalent of the FBI? It seems that one of the main problems here is an excess of federalism where different countries do not share information efficiently and don't have authority beyond their own borders.
the problem is our stupid laws mean we cant deal with the threat we can only deal with the fall out. Anjem Choudary is free to walk the streets of London preaching his hate but until he kills people our laws say we can do nothing about him.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:53 pm

a great man once said. The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see. did we not learn anything from the rise of the Nazis.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:59 pm

Did we not learn anything from Fascism either? Silencing free speech is a dangerous road to start on. Its not that black and white. Where do you draw the lines?
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:04 am

Unique wrote:

the last time we had this many homo phobic anti sematic sexist crack pots in Europe they were goose stepping

WTF is goose stepping?

And I take it you agree with this post?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:08 am

M99 wrote:
Unique wrote:

WTF is goose stepping?

And I take it you agree with this post?

goose stepping is a military march. I guess he was referencing Nazis.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:09 am

rincon wrote:Did we not learn anything from Fascism either? Silencing free speech is a dangerous road to start on. Its not that black and white. Where do you draw the lines?
nobody is silencing free speech. free speech in Europe can now get you killed. there is terror attacks all over the world today. from all countries. all races. the only thing that links them is islam and that is a fact.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next