Tomwin Lannister
juvealbanian
djfawnz
salmano9
DeviAngel
36 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 8 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:23 pm

Allegri: 'Dybala is a tip. Draxler midfielder see it '. The AG .: 'ready to treat'
Draxler Schalke fans

August 4 at 09:15
The Juventus arrived in China where, on August 8, will challenge Lazio for the Super Cup trophy that opens the season in Italy. The Bianconeri, however, do not think only to the field, but also to the market, saw the injured Khedira forcing Marotta to return to work for a midfielder, without forgetting the dream playmaker. A name, more than the others, seemed to hit Allegri: Julian Draxler . The attacking midfielder of Schalke 04 is considered by Juventus coach the right man for his new Juve. NO Dybala playmaker - Marotta had proposed a Dybala playmaker. This response, dry, Allegri: " No, Paul behind the strikers can not play: at the moment is hard . It 'a boy with extraordinary qualities, but must take its growth path. It' s his first year at Juve, it must acclimate well. With all due respect to the Palermo, here the level changes. Dybala is young, but for its technical prescriptions I see hard you play as an attacking midfielder . Maybe in a few clips of the race. " INVESTITURE - Here are the words of Massimiliano Allegri reported by Tuttosport : "Draxler or Gotze? They are two different players: one is much more midfielder, the other more striker. Draxler is a young player, with a great future. I see it more as midfielder, has been playing in the middle field". Allegri seems to have chosen: Draxler, a kind of 2x1, is that midfielder playmaker. AGENT CONFIRMS - "Yesterday came the words of the agent Wittmann:" The leadership Schalke said that negotiations for the sale Julian is closed, but I believe that if the Italian club to come back to the office with an offer more interesting scenario would change again . We'll see what happens. We are ready to sit down at a table and listening to the proposals. "

Calciomercato.com

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 8 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:28 pm

Allegri is right. Dybala needs to play in his natural position to grow well here. Otherwise he will fail
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Zamuro Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:52 pm

So even though Mascherano is unlikely, we seem to be looking for a centerback and a midfielder because our squad is pretty injury-prone.

I've heard rumors about Witsel and Westermann? I would definitely prefer one player instead of two who can fill in those roles. Someone like Javi Martinez/Mascherano.
Zamuro
Zamuro
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:12 pm

Let's hope Bayern are serious about KDB , they like chasing top players of other BuLi teams.
Apparently we still can sign Draxler and we should have the money but the deal has stalled,hopefully Beppe is waiting for something bigger to satisfy Allegri.Enough with quanity overv quality ffs

Now back to reality,I got a feeling we'll get Cuadrado, idk if that would influence our plans to get a trq
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:41 pm

Maurotaurox wrote:So even though Mascherano is unlikely, we seem to be looking for a centerback and a midfielder because our squad is pretty injury-prone.

I've heard rumors about Witsel and Westermann? I would definitely prefer one player instead of two who can fill in those roles. Someone like Javi Martinez/Mascherano.

Westermann is a CB Witsel is a box to box
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zamuro Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:00 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Maurotaurox wrote:So even though Mascherano is unlikely, we seem to be looking for a centerback and a midfielder because our squad is pretty injury-prone.

Westermann is a CB Witsel is a box to box

I know, what I meant to say is instead of signing them two, I'd much rather want us to sign one player that can fit in their position. A midfielder who can play centerback basically. Otherwise I think we will have too deep of a squad and some players won't get the playing time they deserve.
Zamuro
Zamuro
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:04 pm

Agree
But we can't afford Javi and Mascherano atm, we should look for other cheaper options.I read can sell Medel for 15 mln.I haven't followed him much lately but he's a tenacious player,he can play DMF,central and side back as well.
No other options come in my mind atm.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:11 pm

Atletico Madrid have reportedly accepted a €9m Juventus offer for Guilherme Siqueira.

According to Sky Sport Italia, the Spanish side is open to a loan with mandatory option to buy.

Now the former Udinese left-back needs to agree personal terms with the Bianconeri.

It’s not a done deal yet, as Paris Saint-Germain are also interested in Siqueira.

The 29-year-old is no stranger to Serie A, having played for Inter, Lazio, Ancona and Udinese.

Atletico Madrid bought him from Granada in 2014 for €10m.

via Football-italia.net

----

Well, this kinda came out of the blue if it's true.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zamuro Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:49 pm

juvealbanian wrote:Agree
But we can't afford Javi and Mascherano atm, we should look for other cheaper options.I read can sell Medel for 15 mln.I haven't followed him much lately but he's a tenacious player,he can play DMF,central and side back as well.
No other options come in my mind atm.

Medel is definitely a quality player, but he is an Inter player and that makes that negotiation very difficult.

I hear we are currently linked to Luiz Gustavo, who I think could fill that role perfectly and provide an option for the left-back position also if needed.

If Chiellini, Barzagli, Caceres and Khedira weren't as injury-prone as they've come to be in recent years I wouldn't mind not signing anyone for that position, but I don't want our squad to look thin while playing three competitions this season.
Zamuro
Zamuro
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:33 am

dronte wrote: Atletico Madrid have reportedly accepted a €9m Juventus offer for Guilherme Siqueira.

According to Sky Sport Italia, the Spanish side is open to a loan with mandatory option to buy.

Now the former Udinese left-back needs to agree personal terms with the Bianconeri.

It’s not a done deal yet, as Paris Saint-Germain are also interested in Siqueira.

The 29-year-old is no stranger to Serie A, having played for Inter, Lazio, Ancona and Udinese.

Atletico Madrid bought him from Granada in 2014 for €10m.

via Football-italia.net

----

Well, this kinda came out of the blue if it's true.

Actually no, its negotiations that last over a month. He will be brought here as a rotational player who will allow Evra to rest and Asamoah to return to midfield where he is a star player and we wont't need to sign another CM. Plus PSG wants him and A.Madrid sign him for a big fee if I'm not mistaking so he might turn out to be great here.

Different players excel in different clubs
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:42 am

According to Di Marzio, Juventus have made the first contacts for Vazquez. [Via @Michel_le_Roi]

According to Di Marzio and GdS, Juventus are linked with Palermo's Vazquez.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:00 am

Lmao, seen it coming.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:09 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Lmao, seen it coming.

I really rate him. Sure he is no Gotze but has great talent
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Munchie89 Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:16 am

It's all cool, but it is a lil sad that not long ago we were playing a UEFA Champions League final in front of all the world's screens, and all we got is Mandzukic and one leg of Khedira.
All the rest would have come anyway.
We are in defence emergency and we got a big fat NO from Mascherano, if true story, and it seems we don't know where else to put our nose.
Pirlo and Vidal, I repeat, Pirlo and Vidal, left and I can't believe no one wants to come fill the gap: no Cuadrado, no Witsel, no Oscar, no Guarin, no Rabiot, probably so many others no while we are struggling to get a deal for Draxler, a good 1993 with an injury bullettin already bigger than a normal player ten years older than him.
The attack is more a delicate topic and never easy, but so far we have only been watching Jovetic joining our biggest enemy and Dzeko about to join Roma, plus all the fuss around Ibra & Milan....while Gotze is sending signals "buy me" scoring against both Milan and Inter.
We need 3 big players on each role and I am curious about how this is gonna end.
Munchie89
Munchie89
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Munchie89 Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:24 am

juvealbanian wrote:@linetty

Same goes for Padoin, he wont leave despite interests from oil money clubs,he's our 5th captain

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing affraid
Munchie89
Munchie89
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:32 am

Munchie89 wrote:It's all cool, but it is a lil sad that not long ago we were playing a UEFA Champions League final in front of all the world's screens, and all we got is Mandzukic and one leg of Khedira.
All the rest would have come anyway.
We are in defence emergency and we got a big fat NO from Mascherano, if true story, and it seems we don't know where else to put our nose.
Pirlo and Vidal, I repeat, Pirlo and Vidal, left and I can't believe no one wants to come fill the gap: no Cuadrado, no Witsel, no Oscar, no Guarin, no Rabiot, probably so many others no while we are struggling to get a deal for Draxler, a good 1993 with an injury bullettin already bigger than a normal player ten years older than him.
The attack is more a delicate topic and never easy, but so far we have only been watching Jovetic joining our biggest enemy and Dzeko about to join Roma, plus all the fuss around Ibra & Milan....while Gotze is sending signals "buy me" scoring against both Milan and Inter.
We need 3 big players on each role and I am curious about how this is gonna end.

WE didn't get a big NO from Mascherano because we never asked for him. Check the reports now - they are saying he wants to move to Italy to Juve Laughing

Pirlo was one of our biggest problems and weakest link on the field. Until late April we played great without Vidal and his absence was not felt. Pereyra was all over the field same goes for Sturaro, I am sure Asamoah will do the same job as Vidal so there is no need for panic mode.

We need LB so that Asamoah can return in the position where he is beast.

Jovetic and Dzeko are not the upgrade that leads you to another CL final, they are another Llorente and Vucinic and Jovetic is so 2009/2010 those injuries ruined what could have been world class player, Dybala so far is twice the player with the potential he has.

Mandzukic is one of the best killers in the box and one of the best players for BM in the CL winning campaign, have you checked his numbers? For AM He  had 20 goals, 12 in league, 5 in CL, 2 in Coppa, 1 in Supercopa. 20... in 43 appearances or 3060' of playing time. A goal ratio of 1 to every 153 minutes which is excellent. For BM he had 33 goals in 54 apps that's insane.

Ibra is another class of player but we don't need 34 year old on a big salary when we are trying to rejuvenate the team.

We don't need 3 BIG players, we never signed stars we created them, same politics is applied now.

We need TQ and LB player that have a big potential and can take us another step forward and imo I would pay 20 million for Vasquez who had a great season, great link up play with Dybala and in the last friendly humiliated the opponents showing that he is still inform than overpay for a questionable young German who would cost us a fortune and has a record of a love child from Van Persie and Jovetic.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Munchie89 Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:58 am

Okay maybe Mascherano was a fake.

It all makes sense, nothing you said is wrong, besides Ibra (any team would always need him, us included) and Dzeko or Van Persie (they can make the difference)

Vasquez is okay but for 20 mlns we should be able to go somewhere else without taking such a risk/challenge.

my frustration is just about all these refuses by certain players, or lack of interest by Juve to certain other players, when it should be esier after a CL final played "the other day".
Munchie89
Munchie89
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:39 am

While I like Vasquez, I don't think he is ready. He has great skill but he lacks a final product. I don't think he is the player Juventus should sign as a TQ.

Although, part of me thinks Vasquez would be an interesting player and make the team potentially very exciting up-front. With Dybala, Morata, Mandzukic, Vasquez and Zaza.

I don't think Vasquez is a champion though and in this role I do think Juventus needs one, unfortunately there is not many available.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:24 am

Why in the world aren't you guys making a run at Toulalan at Monaco with Khedira out... he's good and would fit your budget.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:38 am

sportsczy wrote:Why in the world aren't you guys making a run at Toulalan at Monaco with Khedira out... he's good and would fit your budget.

Probably because our board thinks spending 20+ million on Vasquez who has the turning speed of a cruise ship and buying Zaza without offloading Llorente and his massive wages first are logical choices. I am sure we have the money to get in a quality cam even not a " top level" one someone like kagawa or nasri will do the job but we are hellbent on helping lower table teams develop and keep their budgets healthy instead.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:38 am

I forgot to add in is Toulalan injury prone enough to play for Juve?
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:59 am

Heck, even Thiago Motta would be fantastic since he wants to leave PSG... he's the right age and has the wanted injury-prone profile. In fact, he's the perfect Juve player Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:25 am

sportsczy wrote:Heck, even Thiago Motta would be fantastic since he wants to leave PSG... he's the right age and has the wanted injury-prone profile. In fact, he's the perfect Juve player Laughing

I don't actually know how this transfer hasn't happened yet...
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:32 am

Who is going to replace Khedira? Please dont say Sturaro Sad
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:52 am

In fact this should have been the season when we signed a world class trq or striker,with CL money and Vidal sale plus Tevez leaving (Pirlo wasn't that influential anymore) we need someone to keep our quality up.
I feel sad when hearing rumours about Vazquez a player who had one good season at 26 years Sad
And so far our best option is a injury prone kid.
However I'm aware that prices have gone insane this year (KDB 60 mln for just 1 good season),at this rate if Pogba gets sold for anything less than 90 mln then Marotta must leave.I think could have easily got 45-50 mln from Vidal but we didn't attempted to open a bidding war.

I'd rather invest those 20-30 mln on a young talent like Fekir for ex. or even save them hoping for next summer.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:13 pm

Siquera is coning according to sky
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next