Tomwin Lannister
juvealbanian
djfawnz
salmano9
DeviAngel
36 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 26 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by marottalad Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:35 am

We should have done that swap for Hamsik with i believe it was rugani and or sturaro..... i know rugani is the heir to chiellini but wow are we missing a player that connects the midfield with the attack! we could have done that and spent big on a centre back next summer ... I get Berardi is the future and a very good but if our formation doesn't suit him then we should stick with the 4-3-1-2 formation and not worry about him anymore we need world class players right now

marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 26 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Kick Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:03 am

By the way:

Kick wrote:According to some rubbish sources (but sources nevertheless) Chelsea and Juve have opened talks over a permanent move for Cuadrado, Juve want to pay 20m + 3m in bonus's, Chelsea want 25m all up. (all figures in Euros).

I don't think it'll take too long to wrap up, if true.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3276/serie-a/2015/10/05/16033102/-
http://www.calciomercato.com/news/juventus-want-to-make-cuadrado-a-permanent-deal-534062
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:03 pm

I think 25mil is a totally fair price for him. He has been explosive for us, really a difference maker.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:16 pm

Kick wrote:By the way:

Kick wrote:According to some rubbish sources (but sources nevertheless) Chelsea and Juve have opened talks over a permanent move for Cuadrado, Juve want to pay 20m + 3m in bonus's, Chelsea want 25m all up. (all figures in Euros).

I don't think it'll take too long to wrap up, if true.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3276/serie-a/2015/10/05/16033102/-
http://www.calciomercato.com/news/juventus-want-to-make-cuadrado-a-permanent-deal-534062

I think that's great that Juventus is showing that much faith in him so early. Speaks volumes about the impact he's had on the field. 100% difference maker when he's playing

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:49 pm

If we were to get Morata i would be in seventh heaven as this guy is really special. With Dybala this pair will be scary to all for years to come. This two moves really pushes Moggi off the throne as Juve transfer king.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:29 pm

Tevez may return Smile he hasn't been paid by boca!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:37 pm

salmano9 wrote:Tevez may return Smile he hasn't been paid by boca!

I bet my life he woun't come back. He is like their Del Piero, he would even play for free.

Nedved: ‘Morata belongs to Juventus’
By Football Italia staff

Pavel Nedved does not believe Alvaro Morata will leave Juventus for Real Madrid - “he’s ours, I only see him at Juve”.

The Spanish striker arrived in Turin in the summer of 2014, but Los Merengues retain a buyback clause for summer 2016.

“He’s ours, and I only see him at Juve,” Nedved, now a Bianconeri director, told reporters after a golf event.

“He’s very good, and I think so far he’s only at 60 per cent.”

The former midfielder, who won the Ballon d’Or in his time at Juventus, was asked whether the current vintage could win the Scudetto this season, after a poor start.

“We can’t think about that, it’s too early. We’ve had an indifferent start because of the injuries, but I believe we have a strong team.

“[Beppe] Marotta and [Fabio] Paratici have done well, we have a nice mix of young and experienced players. I’m confident, because we have a high technical level.

“You could think that the veterans have had a mental decline in the League, but it’s not like that, I see them every day.

“We’ve been unlucky in games where we’ve played well, but haven’t managed to win. The team is there, we’ve bought strong players.

“Paulo Dybala? He has everything to become a phenomenon. On a technical level he has no equal, he’s doing more than I expected.

“As for Paul Pogba, I’ll always speak clearly. He must try to play less, be less beautiful but more decisive for the team. He’s young, he has time to become a superstar.”

Gigi Buffon was omitted from the shortlist for this year’s Ballon d’Or, and as a former winner, Nedved admits he thought it was odd.

“He had a fantastic season,” the Czech Fury reflected.

“To exclude him was a really strange thing.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:59 pm

Nedved- Coman wanted to leave the club, we don't keep players who don't want to play for us.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:49 pm

Morata: 'Madrid can't buy happiness'
By Football Italia staff

Alvaro Morata warned Real Madrid might have a buy-out clause from Juventus, “but happiness counts more than clauses.”

The striker joined last year in a complex deal that saw Juve pay €20m, but the Merengues have an option to buy him back in 2016 or 2017 for around €30m.

“It’s true that the paperwork says I could return to Madrid, but some things go beyond clauses and have to deal with how people actually feel,” Morata told Radio Marca in Spain.

“Happiness counts more than clauses.”

Juventus reached the Champions League Final last season, losing 3-1 to Barcelona, and the showdown this term is in Milan.

“If we reach the Final and win the Champions League at San Siro, I will walk back to Turin on foot!”

The little 2nd prince is growing on me Very Happy :bow: :bow:
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:50 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Morata: 'Madrid can't buy happiness'
By Football Italia staff

Alvaro Morata warned Real Madrid might have a buy-out clause from Juventus, “but happiness counts more than clauses.”

The striker joined last year in a complex deal that saw Juve pay €20m, but the Merengues have an option to buy him back in 2016 or 2017 for around €30m.

“It’s true that the paperwork says I could return to Madrid, but some things go beyond clauses and have to deal with how people actually feel,” Morata told Radio Marca in Spain.

“Happiness counts more than clauses.”

Juventus reached the Champions League Final last season, losing 3-1 to Barcelona, and the showdown this term is in Milan.

“If we reach the Final and win the Champions League at San Siro, I will walk back to Turin on foot!”

The little 2nd prince is growing on me Very Happy :bow: :bow:

Wow I can't believe that he said that with the Spanish Nt lol...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:00 pm

We may get soriano from samp due to injury crisis in midfield. Not bad as he has a 12m buyout clause.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:27 pm

Our midfield looks very thin atm...we will definetly bring someone,typical Beppe January signing...overrated mediocre italian mid is on the way,Sorryano or Saponara
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:25 pm

juvealbanian wrote:Our midfield looks very thin atm...we will definetly bring someone,typical Beppe January signing...overrated mediocre italian mid is on the way,Sorryano or Saponara

I would get either for that price. It is reasonable. Sapanora is great.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:50 pm

I'd love if we can bring Teixeira on January or summer.After Costa left for Bayern he's been key player for Shakhtar this season and has insane numbers: 25 goals and 5 assists

He's been part of Shakhtar for seasons and always been a good player.I think he has good experience now,playing CL for some seasons and most likely he'll do just as good as Douglas Costa is doing at Bayern,he's ready for a bigger team and afaik we are linked with him.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:59 pm

Any chance we can get Borja Valero this January?
Since we don't have many quality options we can afford I think Valero could be a great deal.
I know Fiore wont negotiate easily with us but he'll be 31 soon and they may be interested for +15 mln
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:53 am

juvealbanian wrote:Any chance we can get Borja Valero this January?
Since we don't have many quality options we can afford I think Valero could be a great deal.
I know Fiore wont negotiate easily with us but he'll be 31 soon and they may be interested for +15 mln

Hernanes 2.0

BTW, for Pogba next summer:

If he wants to leave, the door is open, as long as it is for 100m. Greater players left us already and I am sure we will get a player with more exerience or someone with a similar talent who costs 30-60m. We can get a perfect trequartista to fullfil Allegri's needs. Isco, Oscar, James, (Hazard?)... Anyone Euromax can think of.

Sturaro is ready to take his place and hopefully will grow into a strong player. This Raiola piece of crap is horrible. He just likes to ruin player's careers with his money seeking eyes.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:50 am

With Pogba's money I would get Koke and some other player. Koke is WC player.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:40 am

100M he can go

Very disappointing season, mere glimpses of great stuff followed by stupid decision making and annoying risky crap. Plus his long shots are getting on my titties now.

He was clearly not ready to go from special attraction in midfield to the leader on the pitch yet. He's obviously got a very high ceiling in terms of potential but 100M + Transfer budget would allow us to build a team in whatever mold we wanted.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:09 pm

I haven't seen koke play specifically, but I know that Man United wanted him in the summer. If Pogba is leaving, we need to get players of the same quality to replace him. I would go for quality rather than quantity. Two players worth 40-60m is what we need.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:46 am

It would be a genus move by marrota if he could pull a deal with sevilla to get banega. His contact expires next summer so I hope it is easy to have the deal done.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:23 am

It is a good news when other clubs are interested in our players it means we are doing good in the market

The worst can happen when you end up with players that nobody wants them because of high wage and bad performance or injury so we get trapped with them

Offers like 100 million for Pogba makes me happy

It may be frustrating for some of the fans but i like it

With 100 million i am sure Juventus knows what to do with them wd have a tradition of making good transfers like NEDVED

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:02 pm

salmano9 wrote:I haven't seen koke play specifically, but I know that Man United wanted him in the summer. If Pogba is leaving, we need to get players of the same quality to replace him. I would go for quality rather than quantity. Two players worth 40-60m is what we need.

IMO Koke is quality Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:15 am

FFS, we just bought dybala, what the *bleep* are barca doing sneaking?!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:37 pm

The worst can happen if we end up with players that nobody wants them like ac milan
If you have players that attrackt the top clubs it simply means you have good players, and that is good news

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:24 pm

Calma, Dybala ain't going to Barca ffs Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:40 pm

Once again, our team has proved to have good quality
It is too bad that we fans, make panic statements too quickly

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next