RealGunner
Tomwin Lannister
Valkyrja
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Kaladin
84 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Manchester United Part V/Ole Sack Watch - Page 40 Empty Re: Manchester United Part V/Ole Sack Watch

Post by danyjr Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:57 am

Don't forget Sánchez too. If he starts performing like he did for Arsenal there is something to be excited about Smile

danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Manchester United Part V/Ole Sack Watch - Page 40 Empty Re: Manchester United Part V/Ole Sack Watch

Post by Glory Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:07 am

Yea there's hope but cant see it happening imo. Sanchez is like Rooney these days. A toothless tiger.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:30 pm

Kaladin wrote:

The sad thing is, they were proper undressed, home and away. And these closet United fans coming out of the woodwork because they think Solskjaer is a great manager. I've seen this tale told time and time again, his man management won't carry this team beyond an ok season. As long as Paul PepeGa is at United.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:22 pm

What about Martial?
Did he get injured or nothing serious?
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:24 pm

Robespierre wrote:What about Martial?
Did he get injured or nothing serious?

He received a knock, but it's nothing serious. 'Might' miss their next match.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:43 pm

Imagine Ferguson gets sick of this shit and unretires.

Football has evolved since, how would he do?
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:00 am

Alexis to Inter reported as done by Gazzetta. Arriving in milano this afternoon, loan with Inter to pay 40% of his salary.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by NeganIsco Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:31 am

40% only.. Laughing

what a steal ... Inter :bow:
NeganIsco
NeganIsco
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:52 am

Fellaini gone. Lukaku gone. Sanchez soon gone.
Solksjaer. :bow: Cleaning up the mess made by his predecessors. Whatever people say it requires guts to let go experienced players even if they are shit and rely on youth. It most likely will backfire massively, but at least it will go long way in laying a new foundation and make the new manager’s job that much easier. He's the hero we deserve, but not the one we need right now. Proud

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:31 am

I'm not sure what's the point for United to let Sanchez go if they indeed get rid of only 40% of his wages.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:50 am

It's stupid and not a cause for celebration at all. It's actually insulting. He's shit, absolutely shit. But we lack depth. All for it if he left and they paid 100% of his wages, Woodward and Ole are morons. 0 chance they sign him after the loan.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by zenmaster Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:52 am

Without any back up ? I dont get the logic here. Pushing out unwanted baggage is a good deal , ONLY if you have enough players to fill up the space. Not when a season has just began and there are barely 3 players upfront. Add that one has to play in league cup and Europe.
zenmaster
zenmaster
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:55 am

They've let Lukaku and Sanchez leave while getting in 0 replacements. We also let a couple of younger players leave on loan I think. Self Sabotage.

Ole out. Woodward OUT OUT OUT. I actually hope Rashford and Martial get injured soon. Just so these muppets feel the pressure.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by zenmaster Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:58 am

Firenze wrote: I actually hope Rashford and Martial get injured soon. Just so these muppets feel the pressure.

Evil or Very Mad

Lets not do this.
zenmaster
zenmaster
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:23 pm

Art Morte wrote:I'm not sure what's the point for United to let Sanchez go if they indeed get rid of only 40% of his wages.

There were reports he was unhappy with being a peripheral figure in the team and is sort of a bad influence in the dressing room. Same as with Lukaku. Ole wants only the players who are 100% committed (and well Pogba lol, in Pogba's case tho to his defense, I strongly feel its the higher ups like Woodward and co. are desperately trying to not lose their ace marketing machine. They are the ones who are responsible for keeping him against his wish)

So yea 40% off and his seemingly bad influence in the dressing room out as well. I see only plus. :coffee:
And it was not like Sanchez was going to rescue our destined for doom season anyway. He is beyond shit right now. I much rather loose with kids in the team than this past it mercenary.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:35 pm

Glory wrote:
Art Morte wrote:I'm not sure what's the point for United to let Sanchez go if they indeed get rid of only 40% of his wages.

There were reports he was unhappy with being a peripheral figure in the team and is sort of a bad influence in the dressing room. Same as with Lukaku. Ole wants only the players who are 100% committed (and well Pogba lol, in Pogba's case tho to his defense, I strongly feel its the higher ups like Woodward and co. are desperately trying to not lose their ace marketing machine. They are the ones who are responsible for keeping him against his wish)

So yea 40% off and his seemingly bad influence in the dressing room out as well. I see only plus. :coffee:
And it was not like Sanchez was going to rescue our destined for doom season anyway. He is beyond shit right now. I much rather loose with kids in the team than this past it mercenary.

It's same made by Inter with Nainggolan ( and a bit for Perisic)
Given on loan , saved for his wages , because maybe it's better not have players out of project around (even if they can give you points ...Nainggolan has scored 6 decisive goals last year... but club think that they take away you other things) , especially if damagable for dressing room ( Nainggolan was unprofessional)
It's a legit move (if the player is replaced) always more frequent in top clubs.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:48 pm

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40