Post by McAgger Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:44 pm

Suarez

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Benzema vs Aguero vs Suarez - Page 2 Empty Re: Benzema vs Aguero vs Suarez

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:11 pm

All 3 are World class but like Jibers said, they are all good at something which makes them unique. Overall I think Benzema is more complete than the other two but his mentality won't let him reach his full potential. Someone like Suarez is an animal who will do anything to get what he wants. Which probably puts him ahead of Benzema and Aguero.

In the end it really depends on which system you are going for. I am biased towards Benzema so I'd pick him but Suarez is probably ahead by a bit while Aguero is behind those two by a little margin.

All are tier 1 strikers though
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:13 pm

whole other level? Laughing, the guy(suarez) freaking scored a rebound ffs, fluffed all the other chances, but as usual his aggressive,intense, and savage hunger for goals is what really matters.

drop the hyperbole crap I'm never gonna buy into it,since i can actually remember super unbelievable goal scorer missing clear 1v1's or clear chances in general, too many for a guy who is on a level of his own Laughing, so every time he misses an easy guilt edge chance, continue shutting off your brains like good fanboys.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:53 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Aguero is what Pato could've become if he wasn't injured as much

Suarez is a god amongst men

Benzema is a DM

I might be biased because he is one of my fav players, but Pato would have been better than all of them if not for the injuries
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:01 pm

Costa
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:03 pm

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:Costa

Gio :facepalm:
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:03 am

out of those three, suarez performed the best in the just concluded season. whilst he was at pool there was no doubt he could carry a team, but people questioned how he would cope if he had to play second or third wheel. and sadly for us at madrid, he did that very well....to come back after a long suspension and score 25 goals as well as rank third in the league in assists is crazy. aguero probably had the second best season, scored more than both, but it did little to help his club win silverware...obviously then it spirals into the debate of "who had more help"? and it gets pretty complicated, but i'd go out on a limb and say kun and benz would have probably preferred to have the kind of season suarez had

as far as who the best is overall, that's subjective, depends on what you prefer. whilst players are still in the midst of their careers, i like to rank them based on their seasons, rather than wait for games were they mess up/play well and say "i told you " only for the opposite to occur next game.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:18 am

As I said suarez had the best season, thus is the best among the 3, but that next level/different class stuff is hilarious, especially coming from pool/barca fans, after the display benz had against them Smile.

he looked like a next level player, running through those midfield and defense Proud.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:08 am

It's not like we're saying Benzema is bad. He just isn't as good as Suarez. Period. Yes, Suarez is on another level. So because he missed a few good chances early means he isn't? He creates many more chances to score than Benzema, he scores at a higher rate, he came up clutch against big teams in the CL, and all of this was after months of not being allowed to play or train with his team.

If we look at the previous season the gap just widens. When you factor in his work-rate and tenacity...
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:28 am

"another level" is a bit of a stretch. crisitano/messi are on another level compared to say rooney, diego costa, ribery etc. fabregas in my opinion (despite how much people tend to throw jabs his way) is on another level compared to wilshere, arteta, etc. and rooney, muller are on another level compared to let's say giroud.

based on the last 3,4,5 seasons i think its a little far fetched to categorize suarez as being on another level. now i know this isn't logic but it would either signify that he's on tier 1 forward class ala messi and cristiano or benzema is on tier 3 level, ala giroud. i think the 3 (suarez, kun, benzema) are tier two, with guys like suarez, and neymar knocking on the door to that next level but they're not quite there yet. we'll have to watch how this season unfolds

now if you're using skill-set to categorize, it depends on what you feel is of value and that varies, which is why i like to go by seasons. and though suarez had a fantastic season and he is box office, i'm not sure i'll categorize him tier 1 just yet....but he's close
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:12 pm

I dunno, I think that Suarez is closer to Messi/Ronaldo than he is to Benzema/Aguero.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:59 pm

El Cujo wrote:It's not like we're saying Benzema is bad. He just isn't as good as Suarez. Period. Yes, Suarez is on another level. So because he missed a few good chances early means he isn't? He creates many more chances to score than Benzema, he scores at a higher rate, he came up clutch against big teams in the CL, and all of this was after months of not being allowed to play or train with his team.

If we look at the previous season the gap just widens. When you factor in his work-rate and tenacity...

yeah no..., rm as whole had a huge drop off in the second half of season, while suarez was just warming up, suarez missed clutch chances against bayern and juve fact, but continue looking over it, to keep the overrating going.

player to player suarez to benz is very close, only posters like you who just wanna exaggerate each piece of skill as unreal or messi level, just to show how much you care for the player.

I have seen benzema step up and do some unreal skills too as well, on the biggest stages and I never feel the need to overrate him.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:46 am

Benzema lacks the striker instinct of Suare but He's a much better playmaker and much better on the ball.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:49 am

Valkyrja wrote:Benzema lacks the striker instinct of Suare but He's a much better playmaker and much better on the ball.

Much better playmaker compared to the guy that assisted near 25 times in both of the last 2 seasons Laughing  okay.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:05 am

Don't call me James wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:Benzema lacks the striker instinct of Suare but He's a much better playmaker and much better on the ball.

Much better playmaker compared to the guy that assisted near 25 times in both of the last 2 seasons Laughing  okay.

And Alves had more assists for Barca than Iniesta
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:07 am

Of course he does lol
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:31 am

El Shaarawy wrote:

Of course he does lol

Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:44 am

Benzema is either underrated or overrated by people it seems there's never any middle ground.

Much better playmaker than Suarez. Laughing
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:03 am

i certainly don't overrate him, i think he's rated just right by 'joe and sue' public. the people that underrate him stems from debates with those who are his core fans, and i think such debate is limited to internet sites and forums....we don't see reputable magazines or football based institutions calling him "the next pele, ronaldo (the original), zidane, ballon d'or" etc...and to be fair, even his staunch fans don't go that far. actually based on what i've noticed here, even his fans don't necessarily overrate him. their rhetoric comes from when those who don't like him bash him, i noticed that they speak in defense of him, and they don't attempt to make us all like him by posting some weird stats

now if all of a sudden they started posting stuff like benzema's "importance percentage" (whatever that means), "dribbles completed", "passes to teammates where teammates didn't score the opportunity", "comparisons to other real/france strikers who may have had a different role on their respective teams", then i'll agree with you and say they're overrating him....it just seems to be a back and forth between his staunch fans and critics (and others like myself just stay in the middle and give their 2 cents here and there)
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sree999 Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:00 am

Bemz was said to be the next Ronaldo @19 . They said he will win ballandor in next few years and then he joined mehdrid and has been playing second fiddle to tapnaldo . Better go to arsenal and be the main man .
sree999
sree999
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:16 am

@sree99 true, i remember people saying that. but that's normal in football these days. people tend to hype up youngsters who show glimpse of potential, whether its their agents or the media (saviola, robinho, adriano, mutu, ortega arshavin, quaresma, pato to name a few). but at present time, since he's joined madrid, i don't think even his fans have put forward such an agenda, so i won't say they overrate him
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmad25 Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:29 am

Its really hard to rate "second fiddles"
we dont know what they can do being main man in best teams.

But suarez is faster than benzema and for a goalscorer its the most important skill. Benzema or Ibrahimovic cant score 50+ goals even if they were in the place of messi/ronaldo. But Suarez or Bale can. What they need is to accelerate 0.5 second faster than defender to reach that tapin

For top 2 team in the world benzema is not the perfect striker. He is near great in the role behind striker. Benzema is better at holding the ball and has better touches. At passing they are same. As a striker Suarez is better

ahmad25
ahmad25
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:02 am

ahmad25 wrote:
But suarez is faster than benzema and for a goalscorer its the most important skill.

Inzaghi begs to differ.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:10 pm

Lmfao Benz is a good playmaker but Suarez had a bunch of assists more and more goals despite not playing the first 2 months in a new league. Benzema is underrated but Suarez is much better.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:21 pm

linetty wrote:

Lmfao Benz is a good playmaker but Suarez had a bunch of assists more and more goals despite not playing the first 2 months in a new league. Benzema is underrated but Suarez is much better.

Much better ? Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:34 pm

Yeahh. Benz is great but Suarez is a different kind of animal. A game-changer.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum: