jibers
Gil
Valkyrja
31 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Benzema vs Aguero vs Suarez - Page 3 Empty Re: Benzema vs Aguero vs Suarez

Post by Myesyats Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:34 pm

Yeahh. Benz is great but Suarez is a different kind of animal. A game-changer.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:22 pm

ahmad25 wrote:Its really hard to rate "second fiddles"
we dont know what they can do being main man in best teams.

But suarez is faster than benzema and for a goalscorer its the most important skill. Benzema or Ibrahimovic cant score 50+ goals even if they were in the place of messi/ronaldo. But Suarez or Bale can. What they need is to accelerate 0.5 second faster than defender to reach that tapin

For top 2 team in the world benzema is not the perfect striker. He is near great in the role behind striker. Benzema is better at holding the ball and has better touches. At passing they are same. As a striker Suarez is better

:facepalm:

wow...just wow...

It's about the speed of thought and intelligence. If you anticipate what will happen and you move earlier you will look faster...

Suarez isn't much faster than Benzema, if at all.

Walcott is one of the fastest footballers and Aubameyang is probably the fastest footballer i have ever seen. They will never get those numbers
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:22 pm

They are all the best strikers called Suarez, Benzema and Aguero IMO (:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:41 pm

Decent thread/discussion.

I really can't decide. I'm leaning towards Bitey but it's a pretty close call.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:47 pm

Suarez-Benz-Aguero imo. These 3 are elites and would start for any team in the world. I expect a little bit more from aguero in the years to come tho.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:09 pm

lmao saurez is not a better play maker than benz, benz gives out at least 2-3 tap ins a game not his fault if the players miss them, and saying benz lack striker instincts means you lot learned nothing from the world cup.

end of the day suarez had the better season, he is not on some different level compared to benzema fact.

imagine if benz played with messi and neymar, instead of the ego twins, who can't contribute other than goals stats.

then again the only reason some of you are trying to make the gap seem huge, is because benzema was so hate before, and it hurts to admit he is just as good as suarez, and i like the fact your all still looking over all the criminal misses suarez had against bayern and juve, but his striker instinct is super high rofl
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:03 pm

Everyone seems to think alike besides Madrid fans. What a coincidence, right? For most people it's Suarez, for Madrid fans it's Benzema and for Pool fans it's Benteke. Impossible to reach an agreement.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:14 pm

If Benz creates so many tap ins per game why does Suarez have many more chances created per game this season? You're just making things up to make it seem like Benz is better than he is.

Benzema vs Aguero vs Suarez - Page 3 Benzvssuarez

Like how is it a debate? These are objective. Key passes are passes that lead to shots, and chances created are measuring legitimate scoring chances created by the player. But keep blaming Benzema's inability to be as good as Suarez on his teammates.

No need to do that really. Benzema is a great player. He's a very good striker. He's not as good as Suarez and you'd think that even after the last two seasons where he missed time from suspension, didn't get to train, etc. played his first ever season with new teammates/system and still outperformed Benzema (by a lot factoring in the previous year) and is also better internationally you wouldn't even try to say Benzema is as good, but it is what it is I guess.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:29 pm

smh did i not say madrid had a huge drop off second half of the season? you clearly don't watch benzema weekly, and he was injured for a month plus being fatigued, still managed to be our most dangerous player first game back from injury, in a cl semifinal.

post all the stats you want, fans who knows footy and watches both, can see the difference between them isn't a whole level Laughing

benzema destroyed pool in both games, your saying he looked a lesser player to suarez, while wrecking your team?  

and barca fans how is stopping benz from making a mockery of your defense going? hmm not so good?

Last edited by chad4401 on Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:33 pm

According to Khaled's twitter, Neymar created the most chances for Barca this season behind Messi with 60.

But i don't think anyone would say he's a creative gawd, miles better than a certain someone thinks he is but still Laughing

Point is stats mean *bleep* all in this discussion of creativity, you cannot define creativity by a number.

Edit: Correction, it wasn't the season but in 2015, still though point stands.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:47 pm

Benzema as good as Suarez.Not even close.
Suarez is a Messi level player and an all time great. Benzema is a mental midget by comparison.I rate Benzema and think he is a very good player but Suarez is a whole different league altogether.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:48 pm

Whatever you say. Benzema must be the king of the 'involved' stat then along with Messi. :coffee:
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmad25 Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:51 pm

jibers wrote:
ahmad25 wrote:Its really hard to rate "second fiddles"
we dont know what they can do being main man in best teams.

But suarez is faster than benzema and for a goalscorer its the most important skill. Benzema or Ibrahimovic cant score 50+ goals even if they were in the place of messi/ronaldo. But Suarez or Bale can. What they need is to accelerate 0.5 second faster than defender to reach that tapin

For top 2 team in the world benzema is not the perfect striker. He is near great in the role behind striker. Benzema is better at holding the ball and has better touches. At passing they are same. As a striker Suarez is better

:facepalm:

wow...just wow...

It's about the speed of thought and intelligence. If you anticipate what will happen and you move earlier you will look faster...

Suarez isn't much faster than Benzema, if at all.

Walcott is one of the fastest footballers and Aubameyang is probably the fastest footballer i have ever seen. They will never get those numbers
:facepalm: :facepalm:
What if both are intelligent players? At the end speed will play its role no?

Walcot is not a scorer. i'm not talking about walcot or alba. We talk about people who can score and if any of them has speed its a big advantage
ahmad25
ahmad25
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:53 pm

@ el cujo why are you talking like you watch benzema play?

your clearly still dodging my question, if benzema is a lesser player then why did he own barca/pool?
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:54 pm

chad4401 wrote:post all the stats you want, fans who knows footy and watches both, can see the difference between them isn't a whole level Laughing

Except basically everyone is saying that Suarez is a level above Benzema (because aside from your biased view, everyone can see that he is).

You can keep bringing up the matches against Liverpool to try and goad me into something (not sure what that proves, as Liverpool were awful at the beginning of the season when they played RM).

Believe Benzema is on Suarez's level if you want. Suarez will continue to outperform him everywhere though.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:00 pm

everyone who? you,gil? known benz haters?

your dodging the question and you don't watch benz, your clearly going off benz haters comments to form an opinion.

you keep glossing over benzema when he is balling and making a difference, cause you don't watch madrid games.

i keep bringing up the pool game cause you got a proper showing from benzema wrecking your team, and your basically saying that showing is less than suarez that rich Laughing.

chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:11 pm

I've watched plenty of Benzema, and I've also seen plenty of Suarez. Suarez doesn't play for my team, and I like RM a lot more than I like Barcelona. How am I just going off Benzema's haters comments to form an opinion...because I don't agree with you that he's on Suarez's level? Sorry, but Suarez is just a better player. Period. He's been better at every level. Just look at their career numbers and then look at their national team play as well if you don't want to take my word for it.

What exactly am I glossing over? Who said that Benzema can't play well against good teams? You are using strawmen (trying to create an argument over something that was never even brought up by anyone but you) to detract from the actual debate.

Like I said...keep believing that Benzema is on Suarez's level. I don't really care either way, but Suarez is the better player.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:24 pm

the typical i watch a lot of x games, so it must be true since i said it, yeah right you sound clueless when trying to compare the 2 with the most typical, one has more hunger blah blah blah.

i have seen suarez with clear 1v1's when on form and he missed very badly, but you lot love pretending that he never misses anything, his finishing is overrated.

benzema is proven on every level and is not lacking in overall ability to any player on the planet, he has a role in the team and he plays it, when has to step up he has, his records proves it.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:01 pm

lol typical 'the only people who watch him play are the ones that agree with me' you sound clueless when trying to compare the two bringing up points that nobody else even said, and never actually even comparing them.

Your whole argument is 'Benzema is as good as any player on the planet because I said so.'

Welp, good for you.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:15 pm

Those 3 could actually make a decent team:

-------------Aguero
-------------Suarez
X-----Benzema----X-------X
X----------X---------X-------X
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:36 pm

Chad please stahp mate. Benz is world class but he really isn't as good as Suarez. There are things Suarez can do that Benz can't. There is nothing Benz can do that Suarez can't imo.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:43 pm

El Cujo wrote:lol typical 'the only people who watch him play are the ones that agree with me' you sound clueless when trying to compare the two bringing up points that nobody else even said, and never actually even comparing them.

Your whole argument is 'Benzema is as good as any player on the planet because I said so.'

Welp, good for you.

really you saying suarez is on a next level, but i have yet to see him do anything benzema couldn't, what is so next level about his play?

poster like you love talking about class and all kinda rubbish, to sound like experts and can't assess performance to save yourlives, i remember suarez doing couple nutmeg against chelsea and nothing else was legendary, because of his drive and hunger, typical nonsense, your clearly a suarez fanboy so your obviously gonna act like he is as good as cr and messi

you keep dodging my questions when the classico's was going i didn't see suarez looking next level, matter fact benzema looked more dangerous, no amount of fanboyism gonna change that.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:45 pm

Don't call me James wrote:Chad please stahp mate. Benz is world class but he really isn't as good as Suarez. There are things Suarez can do that Benz can't. There is nothing Benz can do that Suarez can't imo.

like what? scoring a rebound of messi chances and missing clear 1v1? funny how everything suarez done is unreal and on a different class just because hype.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:54 pm

Your love for Benzema is commendable. You're right. He's every bit as good as Suarez.

He definitely could have scored 31 goals and 24 assists (0 penalties) while scoring or assisting against every single PL team for Liverpool in one season. He would have definitely carried that team to 2nd.

Also we don't even need to talk internationally since Benzema clearly shows how good he is compared to Suarez there.

But I mean hey Benzema was better according to you in one game so...

Last edited by El Cujo on Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:56 pm

smh benz under mou rotating with higuain weekly scored 31 goals and had 20 assists, it depends on his role under the coach, you noob rofl

benz wc was great stop clowning yourself

Last edited by chad4401 on Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:57 pm

El Cujo wrote:He would have definitely carried that team to 2nd.

So, you finally admit this?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next