My lawn, my rules

4 posters

Go down

My lawn, my rules Empty My lawn, my rules

Post by Thimmy Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:48 pm

My lawn, my rules 978x
RIVALS BECAME EX-NEIGHBOURS: This grass formation was more than Kurt Olav Rune's neighbor could endure. Photo: Private

Kurt Olav shaped "Liverpool" into the lawn. It was something neighbor Rune would not tolerate - so he moved

Wouldn't stand waking up to such a sight every morning.

Kurt Olav Hanssen from Bleik is a hardcore Liverpool fan. And when your neighbor, colleague and buddy, Rune Pettersen, has his heart in Manchester United, there may be a feud.

This is, however, nothing special. It was Nordlys (requires login) who first publicized the case.

For when Hanssen clip «Liverpool» in his lawn, Pettersen had enough. It was not a vision he wanted to wake up to each morning.

- I woke up in the morning and saw that it said "You'll never walk alone" on the garage wall and "Liverpool" in the lawn. If I was going to wake up to that every morning, my only choice was to pack and leave the nest. Either that or build a wall, says Pettersen to Dagbladet.

My lawn, my rules 480x

- Many vigils
Pettersen tells of many vigils where he planned revenge or sabotage. He eventually decided against it and packed up instead.

- I lay awake many nights and considered whether I should just take the lawnmower hold and fix the issue myself. I had many sleepless nights, he said.

Last fall, he chose therefore to move. However, Kurt Olav Hanssen can tell that his friend and former neighbour has not distinguished himself with a strong stance in relation to it, as he has only moved 500 meters down the same street.

- I have moved so far that I do not see his lawn anymore, says Pettersen.

Revenge
As Dagbladet contact Hanssen, he chuckles when thinking about the episode. It is clear that little damage is done.

- This "neighbor feud" is not really due to any particular things. He has a strong heart for Manchester United, says Hanssen.

He says that the logo in the lawn appeared three years ago, and the Liverpool supporter has maintained it ever since. Although Pettersen denies that he took revenge on neighbor and buddy, Hanssen says something else:

- Finally ended with my garage being papered with United posters, says Hanssen.

SOURCE (Norwegian newspaper)
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

My lawn, my rules Empty Re: My lawn, my rules

Post by Myesyats Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:04 am

This is the craziest story. Man moved half a mile down the street so he wouldnt see 'Liverpool' shaved into neighbor's lawn? incredible
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:22 am

Rofl, he should have probably just stuck some Man U poster/signs on his lawn facing directly to his neighbour, wouldnt that have evened things up? Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:57 am

lol can't believe it

i guess that's the only type of worries you can have when you live in a first-world country like Norway
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down