Juventude
dronte
salmano9
S
DeviAngel
21 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

-| Blast From The Past | Former Players  Thread| -  - Page 3 Empty Re: -| Blast From The Past | Former Players Thread| -

Post by Juventude Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:11 pm

salmano9 wrote:
MMM wrote:
salmano9 wrote:Tuttojuve:

As reported by Radio Bio Bio, Arturo Vidal has stopped training today with the Chilean national in Miami for a pain in the operated knee before the World Cup. Concern in the clan of the Roja, with Juventus midfielder who will follow in the coming days a customized program. It remains to be seen whether the two will play friendly matches against Mexico and Haiti at this point.
====
I hope he retires from international team... Fuk that shit....

You shouldn't blame the national team for his injury.
Looks like we weren't over reacting over his injury.
I just hope we don't regret keeping him.

I'll never sell vidal. I'd blame the NT especially, cuz they are responsible for stressing his knee and not giving it a rest. He didn't have rest after he got the injury, cuz it was the world cup...

You can't blame the NT. He just played 85 minutes last Saturday against Chievo. So, how is the NT team to blame for him getting injured? Vidal could have said no to playing for Chile if he needed rest, but he loves playing for this country. You can't fault a guy for wanting to play for his country no matter how important the game is.

Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

-| Blast From The Past | Former Players  Thread| -  - Page 3 Empty Re: -| Blast From The Past | Former Players Thread| -

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:36 pm

Man his knee really is a mess ffs.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:13 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Man his knee really is a mess ffs.

-| Blast From The Past | Former Players  Thread| -  - Page 3 10547596_717587191648991_375518064704026237_n
Мy knee is perfectly good(in perfect shape), stop inventing stuff... Forza Chile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:16 pm

Ah so it's Chile being *bleep* again lmao

Still mad with us Laughing
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:29 pm

Ahhhh, thanks Vidal for reassuring us that your knee is fine. Very Happy

Sorry for believing the BS and all stupid stuff in the media.
DeviAngel wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:Man his knee really is a mess ffs.

-| Blast From The Past | Former Players  Thread| -  - Page 3 10547596_717587191648991_375518064704026237_n
Мy knee is perfectly good(in perfect shape), stop inventing stuff... Forza Chile
Lol... Tom what's your reaction like now? LOL
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:59 pm

What a relief!
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:12 am

You had me scared there for a second. Salmano you need to calm down, you get angry too quickly nowadays.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:24 am

GIGItheBest wrote:You had me scared there for a second. Salmano you need to calm down, you get angry too quickly nowadays.

Hahahahahah I just love vidal way too much Sad lol
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:12 am

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:14 pm

Juventus midfielder Arturo Vidal silenced doubters by playing 90 minutes for Chile. “My knee is 100 per cent.”

There had been reports his knee would not hold out, but Vidal was on the field for the full 0-0 friendly draw against Mexico last night.

“You can relax, my knee is back to 100 per cent,” he told reporters.

“Now I am ready for the flight to Turin and in this game I proved that I can play in every Juventus match this season.

“I feel in great shape. We have a series of big games coming up: Udinese, then the Champions League and after that Milan.

“They will all be tough, I will have to be 100 per cent, but tonight I proved that I can play a full match without problems.”
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:53 pm

rofl

I've already read MU forums sayin he will miss up to 6 months and needs surgery rofl and praising woodward + van gaal because they dodged a bullet with Vidal.

Unbelievable.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:03 pm

dronte wrote:rofl

I've already read MU forums sayin he will miss up to 6 months and needs surgery rofl and praising woodward + van gaal because they dodged a bullet with Vidal.

Unbelievable.

What is sad is that they are more 'happy' for Vidal's injury than for Di Maria and Falcao.

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:00 pm

I read some comments of Man.U fans and I must say they look a bit foolished by their media...they really underestimate players outside PL,even the best box-to-box midfielder looks just a good solid player available for 30-40 mln € to them.They look stupid unfortunately.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:47 pm

21:00 - Bad news for Massimiliano Allegri. Arturo Vidal is back with an injury from the toils with Chile. Was announced by the official website black and white: " Day after day, with the return of the national retreats with their selections, coach Allegri can count on a largest group in the preparation in view of Juventus-Udinese, that is the game that marks our home debut season - you read about Juventus.com -. Indeed, today returned Lichtsteiner, engaged in the first match of Euro 2016 qualifying with her ​​yesterday in Basel, Switzerland , Caceres, fresh from victory against South Korea and Kingsley Coman, Under-21 French. Vinovo In the afternoon session, the Bianconeri have faced challenges in mini theme (one against one, two against two, three against three) for to memory mechanisms in the game with intensity aerobic exercises. Vidal yesterday came back from the National with a muscular problem in the posterior region of the right thigh. today was rested. Tomorrow will run diagnostic tests to assess its readiness for the next matches. "
====
So, Vidal does have an injury, but not with his knee... -.-
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:58 pm

http://www.juventus.com/juve/en/news/juventus-training-9-september

Midfielder Arturo Vidal returned from international duty reporting muscular discomfort at the back of his right thigh. He sat out training today and tomorrow will undergo tests to assess his availability for the Bianconeri’s upcoming fixtures.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:06 pm

24:20 - VIDAL MAY BE STOPPED 20 DAYS - Juventus, today, continue the march to the match against Udinese. Allegri finds himself Buffon, Bonucci, Ogbonna and Giovinco return after commitments with Italy. In today's day, is also expected the response of the tests to which they submit Arturo Vidal. For the Chilean talking about a stop of about 20 days.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:11 pm

Vidal: 'Juve better than money'

Arturo Vidal insists he is happy at Juventus “and that is more important than money” at Manchester United.

The Chile international had been at the centre of a transfer tug-of-war all summer with constant daily updates and reports from England that he was undergoing medicals.

All of it proved to be untrue, as Vidal remained in Turin and finally explained what happened to Tuttosport.

“The truth is I was relaxed and calm this summer, focusing only on my knee. I never once asked my agent or Juventus if something was happening.

“I have a pact with my agent: if there is something concrete, then he alerts me. He did not alert me.

“I don’t know exactly what happened during the summer, but I doubt it was anything truly important, otherwise he would’ve warned me.”

If Manchester United had made a firm offer, what would Vidal have replied?

“I really don’t know... I can only say that I am happy in Turin. I am happy, my wife loves Turin, Alonsito and the little one are happy here.

“My family’s happiness is more important than money or anything else. At Juventus I am happy, it is my home. It’s always tough to leave your home, isn’t it?”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:11 am

So glad Quags is doing very well in Toro this season Heart

Hopefuly he won't score against us! Scored a volley today vs Napoli!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:35 am

so its true what Allegri said, Vidal was partying and missed a training that's why he wasn't playing.

-| Blast From The Past | Former Players  Thread| -  - Page 3 Vidal1-u90663801836fctlsih
-| Blast From The Past | Former Players  Thread| -  - Page 3 Vidal4-u90663801836h0ovutd
-| Blast From The Past | Former Players  Thread| -  - Page 3 Vidal3-u90663801836bv77j45
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:13 am

Vidal is better than that. If this is true I don't think it will happen again.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:23 am

Vidal -.-
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:31 am

He's getting/got fined 100,000 euros I think. I feel as though that's a bit too much, I hope he isn't angry with the fine.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:25 am

We have good discipline in the club. Let's keep it up or else our players won't care less. ..
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:40 pm

Vidal is a known partier.... this is nothing new. His nightlife issues have been rumored for years (same with Ozil at Madrid btw).
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:14 am

i dont see the issue if they're not getting drunk and just getting babes. just my opinion though
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:15 pm

It clearly hasn't been affecting his performances or his attitude on the pitch these last 3 years so I don't give a crap about this personally.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next