Juventude
dronte
salmano9
S
DeviAngel
21 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

-| Blast From The Past | Former Players  Thread| -  - Page 5 Empty Re: -| Blast From The Past | Former Players Thread| -

Post by salmano9 Sat 08 Nov 2014, 01:29

DeviAngel wrote:Vidal knee is fully healed after today's clinic check up, and that the knee is in perfect condition

One of the best news I've heard lately! Very happy for FINALLY handling his situation well!

As you guys said earlier, he IS getting back to form!

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

-| Blast From The Past | Former Players  Thread| -  - Page 5 Empty Re: -| Blast From The Past | Former Players Thread| -

Post by salmano9 Sat 08 Nov 2014, 01:34

07 Nov 2014 - in: The team

Vidal medical update

Positive results for the Chilean’s right knee after tests are conducted by professor Ramon Cugat in Spain

Given that he will not be involved in this weekend's Serie A clash with Parma due to suspension and for his subsequent call-up to the Chilean national squad, Arturo Vidal underwent a medical test in Barcelona before departing for Santiago de Chile today. Professor Ramon Cugat – who operated on the 27-year-old’s right knee six months ago – was present to conduct the check with the results coming out positive.

Source: juventus.com
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat 29 Nov 2014, 14:55

Vidal: 'I've never lost a derby'
by Football Italia

Arturo Vidal warns Torino he has “never lost a local derby” and his Juventus confidence remains rock-solid.

The Derby della Mole kicks off on Sunday at 17.00 GMT, click here for a match preview.

“I have never lost a local derby in my career. That’s fortunate, because if you lose a Santiago derby, you’d best not be seen outdoors for a good two or three days,” the Chile international told La Stampa newspaper.

“I’ve never lost the Turin derby either. It’s fiery, passionate and the fans make you feel how important it is even when you’re walking around the city. Juventini tell me: ‘Careful now, don’t get this wrong...’

“The Granata supporters also speak to me and say: ‘Please Arturo, don’t play!’ I hope we’ll win, obviously, as it’s too important for the table and everything that comes after this game, including the Champions League.”
Vidal’s on-going knee problems had led some to believe his time at Juventus was coming to an end, but he is confident that he can still shine.

“I want to play, I’m in good shape and happy to be back. It’s important for me and for Juventus to be included in the FIFPro list of world’s best midfielders with Pirlo and Pogba. If you have three players in that list, it means you’re doing something right.”

Vidal has scored three Serie A goals this season, but if it weren’t for his missed penalty in the 3-2 victory over Olympiacos, Juve would already be through to the Champions League knockouts.

“If we go out of the Champions League, it’ll be a scandal, but I never think about that penalty, just as I don’t think about great goals. I am someone who always looks ahead.

“This is the moment to push forward, as we have a great squad and can achieve important things. We have to push for top spot in the group, as that can make the difference in the draw and our mentality going forward.”

The Bianconeri have improved considerably since scrapping Antonio Conte’s 3-5-2 system for four at the back.

“Are we stronger than in the past? We can get there. The football is changing after three years and we are adapting better and better. The Coach asks me to carry the ball forward or run into spaces opened up by the strikers. When we defend, I need to get closer to Pirlo. I like playing this way, as I am closer to the goal.

“The only reason I haven’t scored more is my knee. I returned late after the World Cup and that also made it difficult to find form. I always want to play and won’t ever complain about my injuries, so if you see me leave the field before the end it means I have really hurt myself.

“I always feel decisive and important for this Juventus. I know I haven’t been at 100 per cent with this knee, but I work every day to reach my peak.”
=====
Heart great words
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon 01 Dec 2014, 22:22

Juventus midfielder Arturo Vidal has admitted that his knee is still causing him discomfort.

The Chile international was forced to undergo surgery on the joint at the tail end of last season but returned in time to represent his country at the World Cup.

However, Vidal's fitness remains a major concern for Juventus and the 27-year-old has admitted that he is still not at 100 per cent.

"The knee caused - and is causing - me problems," the former Bayer Leverkusen told reporters. "But I'm trying to get in top shape."

Vidal was speaking after Juve's Serie A derby with city rivals Torino, with the South American having netted a penalty in a 2-1 win for the reigning Italian champions.

He was once again used in a more advanced position by Juve boss Massimiliano Allegri and Vidal claimed that he is enjoying playing further upfield.

"I'm trying to adapt to my new role, which I like," he stated. "Playing there, I'm much closer to the goal, where I'm very comfortable.

"For now, though, I've still only played a few games. So we'll see at the end of the championship if I will have scored more goals in front of the midfielders."

Regardless, Vidal is happy with the way in which Juve's season is progressing, with the Scudetto holders currently three points clear of Roma at the summit of Serie A and needing only a point at home to already-qualified Atletico Madrid next week to progress to the last 16 of the Champions League.

"We're growing in confidence, playing a lot of big games," he enthused. "We have Fiorentina in the league on December 5 and then Atletico in Europe on December 9.

"We cannot give an inch in Serie A because Roma are having a great season."
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon 01 Dec 2014, 22:24

I thought they said Vidal is back to 100% before. Anyways, I like it when he plays CM more, but I don't think I've seen enough of him in CAM yet. I hope that he returns to 100% fitness soon, then we'll see if he's better in CAM or CM.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon 01 Dec 2014, 23:15

WTF, we thought that its been recovered 100%... FTS!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed 03 Dec 2014, 16:27

Vidal: ‘At home at Juventus’
by Football Italia

Arturo Vidal says he is happy at Juventus and that he feels ‘almost perfect’ again in recovering from his knee injury.

The Chilean faced a summer of continued transfer speculation and, whilst staying with the Bianconeri, has come under scrutiny for his slow start to the season.

“I think it wasn't a perfect year like the others,” Vidal has admitted to Al Aire Libre this week.

“But I did my best, I played the World Cup and we were champions with Juventus.

“This year I started a bit slower because of my knee problems, but now I'm fine. I hope to keep improving and to stay among the best in the world.”

In spite of the strong interest expressed by Manchester United, the player has discouraged speculation.

“I feel content and happy here. It's going to be my fourth year, I feel at home.

“Good things have happened in this period and we are getting set to play at our best, I'm happy about the result.

“There are always rumours, but I'm feeling relaxed. I only think about Juventus, I'm at 100 per cent right now, I'm training at the utmost to become one of the best.

“There are always rumours about the future, but I don't dwell on them, I've got a person to take care of that,” he said, referring to his agent.

Asked about his knee, Vidal said: “At first of course it was bothering me.

“The doctor told me that this trouble was going to persist for another two or three months and I worked on it.

“I played with the pain, but now I don't feel it anymore, I am improving every day and now I feel almost perfect.

“Now the tough games are coming and we hope to win.”
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon 19 Jan 2015, 18:54

-| Blast From The Past | Former Players  Thread| -  - Page 5 B7uwLHSCMAIJMYn
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon 19 Jan 2015, 21:46

Good luck with his future. Thanks for everything seba!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Tue 20 Jan 2015, 10:15

From Serie A to MLS....wao
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue 20 Jan 2015, 17:49

He will get more $$$ than most of juve players
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed 21 Jan 2015, 06:15

-| Blast From The Past | Former Players  Thread| -  - Page 5 Ciro-Immobile_autogrammkarte
Wow... His idol is Ale...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed 21 Jan 2015, 18:42

Oh well looks like he flopped so hard at Dortmund (along with the whole team tbh), looking back it's a miracle he actually got sold for €20mil.

Still wonder what he could do in a proper team though hmm

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed 21 Jan 2015, 18:51

I think that conte wanted him at juve btw...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu 29 Jan 2015, 16:47

Arturo Vidal is a doubt for Juventus’ trip to Udinese, after missing training today with a knee injury.

The Chilean was substituted during last night’s Coppa Italia win over Parma, and the club has confirmed today that the midfielder has suffered bruising to his knee.

“Arturo Vidal missed out on today’s session after suffering a light bruise to his right knee during yesterday’s clash at the Tardini,” read a statement on Juve’s official website.

“The MRI scan he underwent this morning ruled out any serious damage.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Thu 29 Jan 2015, 16:53

Is it the same knee as the one he injured before? I know this won't happen, but if Vidal isn't going to play against Udinese, I'd like to see Coman in the trequartista role, and Pereyra in CM along with Marchisio and Pogba.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu 29 Jan 2015, 20:14

Vidal to miss Udinese?
By Football Italia staff

Arturo Vidal is a doubt for Juventus’ trip to Udinese, after missing training today with a knee injury.

The Chilean was substituted during last night’s Coppa Italia win over Parma, and the club has confirmed today that the midfielder has suffered bruising to his knee.

“Arturo Vidal missed out on today’s session after suffering a light bruise to his right knee during yesterday’s clash at the Tardini,” read a statement on Juve’s official website.

“The MRI scan he underwent this morning ruled out any serious damage.”

Despite this, it is not thought that Coach Massimiliano Allegri will wish to risk the 27-year-old, who struggled with a knee injury at the end of last season, and during the 2014 World Cup.
====
Just *bleep* sell him if that means we get to keep pogba. What I heard from Mino today really pissed me off...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu 29 Jan 2015, 20:17

selling Vidal won't guarantee keeping Pogba as long as that greedy fat feck Raiola remains his agent unfortunately.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu 29 Jan 2015, 20:27

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:selling Vidal won't guarantee keeping Pogba as long as that greedy fat feck Raiola remains his agent unfortunately.....

KCHINGGGG $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

-| Blast From The Past | Former Players  Thread| -  - Page 5 Empty - | Mitra Matri - Blast from the past | Alessandro Matri | -

Post by DeviAngel Tue 03 Feb 2015, 20:05

http://football-italia.net/sites/default/files/imagecache/main_photo/[type]/[nid]/Matri-boot490ai_0.jpg

Alessandro Matri expressed his joy at being back at Juventus with Max Allegri too. “We were all friends.”

The striker had left to join Allegri’s Milan in 2013, but is back on a six-month loan after spending the first half of this season at Genoa.

“It’s a great feeling to be back, as I saw many old friends again, I’m back with a group I already knew and felt very comfortable with,” he told the official Juventus website.

“I am happy to be here and hope to be able to help the team. I’ve found a very strong team with fantastic players, which is exactly what I left.

“The Coach has accompanied me for most of my career, he helped me grow up at Cagliari, we met again at Milan and now here. I want to do well for him as well as for Juve.

“It’s the usual Juve, top of the table and strong. The team has been reinforced compared to previous years. There are all the elements needed to do well.

“When I left, I had become very fond of the group, their desire to win and the friendship that had been created. On the field we were 22 lions and off it all friends.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Tue 03 Feb 2015, 23:14

Marotta delivered Proud That indispensable average fifth choice striker Proud
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue 03 Feb 2015, 23:24

MAATTTRIIIIIIIIIIII Heart Where was the old thread of him?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Tue 03 Feb 2015, 23:32

I think Vucinic was the best striker in the B.T era (before Tevez) out of the Matri/Quag/Borriello/Bendtner/Anelka bunch. If I were to recall someone, I'd have recalled him tbh.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue 03 Feb 2015, 23:34

He was great at linking our midfield and attack, making shit happen and all that but he was broken with injuries and he needs regular game time to play well. Whereas Matri if nothing else will give you the same goods movement, and positioning. Plus he was dirt cheap (Free loan + low wages)
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed 04 Feb 2015, 02:38

Tomwin Lannister wrote:He was great at linking our midfield and attack, making shit happen and all that but he was broken with injuries and he needs regular game time to play well. Whereas Matri if nothing else will give you the same goods movement, and positioning. Plus he was dirt cheap (Free loan + low wages)

plus he is guaranteed 10 goals in Serie A
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue 17 Feb 2015, 23:16

Vidal and involution worrying ...
02/17/2015 23:00 John Spinazzola article read 514 times

Arturo Vidal is another player. Until last year, with Conte on the bench, the Chilean was the weapon in most of Juve, with a game across the board, focusing on defense and attack to spur beaten, never a break. Then, with the advent of Allegri and the change of form, started the involution. As explained calciomercato.com, the Juventus - used as a playmaker - hard to find the location and to showcase its technical and tactical qualities that have made him an idol of the Stadium. In summer you thought was a problem of the countless rumors of him huddled, then he blamed the operated knee before the World Cup but his performances have never been satisfactory, at least not like those of Pogba and Marchisio, the two half 'wings in the middle of Allegri. Now Juve hopes that the Chilean can regain the glories of the past, because while it serves the contribution of the number 23 for the season finale, the other the last few months at a high level could trigger an auction market in summer, which at the time there would be.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next