Kaladin
Abramovich
Firenze
Hapless_Hans
Unique
59 posters

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Man Utd set to sign Monaco forward for €80m - Page 10 Empty Re: Man Utd set to sign Monaco forward for €80m

Post by The Franchise Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:53 pm

Yeah I agree with you. But I also agree with BMAC, Utd fans anyway, are generally quite patient with young players. Probably because they have seen success with them.

I think its the older ones who would get more blame. I could see Bastian getting blame, because he is such a big name. Rooney, because of many things (his wage, his attitude of previous years, his lack of goals if this continues).

I actually think someone like Depay would get more shit than Martial. It seems despite the price, more is expected of him. Maybe just my interpretation though.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Man Utd set to sign Monaco forward for €80m - Page 10 Empty Re: Man Utd set to sign Monaco forward for €80m

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:04 pm

left shark Proud
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:46 pm

I want this to sink in with Man U fans and fans in general. Martial has a knack for scoring... but he is not a pure goalscorer. He likes the ball at his feet so he can make runs at defenders and create for others. He needs to get his stats of course... but he's much more that just a stat hog.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:00 am

I couldn't help but feel United could've done better with someone with more experience (You're in the CL after all) if you're gonna blow 80m why not give in to ADL's demands for Higgy?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:01 am

Because he is such a choker that even his strongest supporters have turned on him?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:04 am

Still, risks are are prevalent in both deals, it just seems to me that, despite his big-game chokeness, United would benefit more with Higgy
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:16 am

B-Mac wrote:United fans back players like no other club. Rooney will be the scapegoat for as long as he is in the team. United fans love young players and give them more time. Anytime the first team players are playing like shit everyone calls for the youngsters to get a chance. this goes back to the days of Matt Busby and then SAF's class of 92

Martial will be given a long leash

just look at Luke Shaw, a teenager with a big price tag last year but he has progressed well and has been excellent this season and not effected by the price we paid for him
i agree with your point on the fans. its fair to say most english fans give young players a bit of time to come good. but i think the problem will be with LVG. as we saw with di maria and a few other players he wants players to hit the ground running. he dont care what a player costs or who he is. if he dont live up to his expectations then he is out of the team. imo the lad will either be top class. or loned out/sold after 1 season.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:17 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Just for informations, RMC has obtained the info on the clauses contained in his deal:
-10 millions if he scores at least 25 goals over the next 4 years of his contract
-10 millions if he earns 25 caps for france over the same period of time.
-10 millions if he becomes a golden ball winner by june 2019

Where's the link for this?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:17 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Just for informations, RMC has obtained the info on the clauses contained in his deal:
-10 millions if he scores at least 25 goals over the next 4 years of his contract

http://rmcsport.bfmtv.com/football/manchester-united-ce-que-cachent-les-primes-du-transfert-de-martial-912228.html
http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Transfert-les-bonus-pour-anthony-martial-en-detail/588218
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:20 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:

http://rmcsport.bfmtv.com/football/manchester-united-ce-que-cachent-les-primes-du-transfert-de-martial-912228.html
http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Transfert-les-bonus-pour-anthony-martial-en-detail/588218

No. In this link they merely quote The Sun, no? While L´'Equipe quote Telefoot

According to RMC's own reporter, the fee is

50m €
plus
10m € once Martial has 25 appearances in all competitions for Utd
10m € once Martial has 10 appearances for France
10m € once Martial is among the top 20 in the Ballon D'or

I.e. 70m if he isn't a total flop

http://rmcsport.bfmtv.com/mediaplayer/video/quand-riolo-devoile-les-fameux-bonus-du-transfert-de-martial-621453.html

This also corresponds to the Monaco president assertions that it's 80m € with bonuses 'that are very realistic'

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/martial-matters-just-what-did-man-united-pay-for-french-attacker
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:41 pm

i'm so over the fee already Laughing i was annoyed at first. Now, who gives a flying moose.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:39 pm

Imagine how GOAT all of your real life personal finances would be if you spent as much time stressing over them as you did Uniteds.

GL would collectively be retiring comfortably at age 50
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:42 pm

I am glad I have people to manage my taxes and finance on here tbh

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:43 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Imagine how GOAT all of your real life personal finances would be if you spent as much time stressing over them as you did Uniteds.

https://2img.net/u/3313/22/97/24/avatars/22-33.jpg
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:43 pm

M69 you are the biggest fewl in manchestah
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:00 pm

RealGunner wrote:I am glad I have people to manage my taxes and finance on here tbh

?

Harmonica manages Messi's taxes only (:
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:21 pm

I would quote that spacious post and say "Reported."
But then again I would also have to be punished.

Did that sound sexual? Pls don't tell me that sounded sexual?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:24 pm

It sounded homosexual.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:42 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Imagine how GOAT all of your real life personal finances would be if you spent as much time stressing over them as you did Uniteds.

spent more then this at strip club ffs
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:13 am

B-Mac wrote:

spent more then this at strip club ffs

Proud making it rain like you're in prime England ffs.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:22 pm

Louis van Gaal admits the fee paid by Manchester United for French teenager Anthony Martial was 'ridiculous' but that the purchase was made with the club's next manager in mind.

And the Dutchman hinted his current assistant Ryan Giggs will be the man to benefit from the arrival of the 19-year-old, who cost an initial £36m in a deal which could eventually rise to around £58m, from Monaco.

Speaking to an audience of executive United season ticket holders at Lancashire County Cricket ground, Van Gaal said: "It was a ridiculous amount of money, but it's the crazy world we are in.

i dont think thats what the man u fans wanted to hear louis
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:13 pm

why not? he's just talking common sense hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:36 pm

Van Gaal rofl
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:51 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:why not? he's just talking common sense hmm
i wouldent say buying a player then saying he is not worth the money and he is for the next manager is common sense when they need a top striker now. the fans dont want to hear that. what they want to hear is he is worth every penny and will score goals for the next 10 years. Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:31 pm

Hopefully today was the start of many great things.

Stuck 2 fingers at all the negative press his transfer received.

Well in,

Proud
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:02 pm

Firenze wrote:although I've seen more than a few ppl calling him the french danny welbeck which is worrying

sports pls confirm, I'm ignorant of everything outside of the BPL unless I've used someone on FIFA hmm

Dude really looks like Wellbeck. Luckily he seems to be more technically gifted, but far from that price tag.

Suarez seems cheaper and cheaper. Best CF in the world.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next