Great Leader Sprucenuce
Blue
Hapless_Hans
75 posters

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

José Mourinho Sacked  - Page 4 Empty Re: José Mourinho Sacked

Post by Blue Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:46 pm

Mou need to do some soul searching he hasn't been the same since managing Madrid.

Need some time off and regroup find his inner special one.

i really feel bad i think he is gone soon. Never wanted him back at Chelsea. Not because he is not good enough, but not the right person for Chelsea anymore.

Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:47 pm

The next team which ends up hiring Mourinho as their coach will win it all; CL, League, cups, be it Man City, PSG or Liverpool...etc. Maybe Chelsea next season?

People like Mourinho wont understand until they are slapped in the face with bad circumstances and betrayal not just by clubs, and players, but by their own standards.

But let's not get carried away, he will come back stronger and he will fill the gaps and voids in his tactics and upgrade his methods in the game.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:49 pm

Honestly if he does get sacked it will be interesting to see who replaces him. I don't see Carlo coming back to Abra.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:50 pm

Blue wrote:Pls no Carlo, his last season at Chelsea mirrored this crap atm.
I still have nightmare.

futbol_bill wrote:Now he is actually challenging management to fire him saying he is the best manager Chelsea has ever had!! What an absolute asshole. I'm with Hans, let the suffering continue!

Look for Carlo to come in again to clean up another mess of his. (note - I still think Klopp replaces Rodgers.)

question - where to you think Mou ends up next? I don't see any big clubs lining up to sign him after two very obvious failures at Madrid and Chelsea.

Wouldn't call his times at Chelsea and Madrid obvious failures. Any team would be lucky to have him for two seasons, but wouldn't push for more.

I have been a critic of Mou since he came back, but i fully realize under the right situation he can still be the best manager in the world.

Are you kidding about Carlo?

At this stage in the season, Chelsea were first with 19 points.

Then they struggled for a bit until the winter break. However, at no point did Chelsea leave the top 4. And frankly, if it was not for Abramovitch's tinkering and the firing of Wilkin, Chelsea would have probably been better off. FFS, you actually finished second that season.

Both this season, and Mou third season at Chelsea the last time were much worse than any season of Carlo's (including his worst season in Milan). Not to mention the fact that Carlo never ostracized players publicly as Mou is now doing with Matic.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:50 pm

Well if Liverpool think Klopp isn't for them, he'll have to go to Chelsea lol
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:12 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:
I still have nightmare.

futbol_bill wrote:Now he is actually challenging management to fire him saying he is the best manager Chelsea has ever had!! What an absolute asshole. I'm with Hans, let the suffering continue!

Look for Carlo to come in again to clean up another mess of his. (note - I still think Klopp replaces Rodgers.)

question - where to you think Mou ends up next? I don't see any big clubs lining up to sign him after two very obvious failures at Madrid and Chelsea.

Wouldn't call his times at Chelsea and Madrid obvious failures. Any team would be lucky to have him for two seasons, but wouldn't push for more.

I have been a critic of Mou since he came back, but i fully realize under the right situation he can still be the best manager in the world.

Then they struggled for a bit until the winter break. However, at no point did Chelsea leave the top 4. And frankly, if it was not for Abramovitch's tinkering and the firing of Wilkin, Chelsea would have probably been better off. FFS, you actually finished second that season.

Both this season, and Mou third season at Chelsea the last time were much worse than any season of Carlo's (including his worst season in Milan). Not to mention the fact that Carlo never ostracized players publicly as Mou is now doing with Matic.

November to February was equally worse. Chelsea will get back to the top 4 with or without Mourinho.

Not a fan of Carlo just as much as i am not a fan of Mourinho. They will win you a couple of trophy early on, they peak then they digress without giving youths a chance or building a foundation for the future.

Chelsea needs someone to build a team; Carlo and Mourinho are not builders they are short term managers.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:14 pm

Blue wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:
I still have nightmare.

November to February was equally worse. Chelsea will get back to the top 4 with or without Mourinho.

Not a fan of Carlo just as much as i am not a fan of Mourinho. They will win you a couple of trophy early on, they peak then they digress without giving youths a chance or building a foundation for the future.

Chelsea needs someone to build a team; Carlo and Mourinho are not builders they are short term managers.

Carlo built Milan to dominate the CL for 6 seasons.

He wasn't given a chance at Chelsea despite doing well because your president wanted the new trophy, AVB. Who did much worse.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:24 pm

You just need look at the show De Bruyne put on today, and then look at Eatin FATzard dribbling nowhere slowing down play, or pedro coming on and hiding like the coward he is, to see how much Mourinho has lost it.

He can talk about youth now, but this is his own making. Has anybody seen Traore? He was the best player in the eredivisie next to depay and he is getting NOTHING. Matic gets subbed within minutes, but Fabregas can walk around carefree all day match after match. He needs to be sacked.

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:26 pm

looks like all Liverpool, Chelsea and even Arsenal fans want a change at their respective clubs.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:28 pm

I'd say letting De Bruyne go was as big a *bleep* up as Fergie with Pogba tbh. Maybe bigger, because De Bruyne had already performed consistently at Bremen, while Pogba was sstill a teenager.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:28 pm

Carlo is hands down a much better manager than Mourinho. Mourinho's act (and it is very much an act) wears out after a couple of seasons.

Carlo is a much better tactician, motivator and has class, something that Mou will never have.

Carlo's flaws are a preference to veterans and not rotating nor using entire squad and therefore susceptible to injuries. At Chelsea he is not held by president to playing certain players and therefore not having the balance needed.

If you compare him to Klopp, he has proven he can win trophies and has no language issues.

Or you can try yet another failed Brit!!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:31 pm

RealGunner wrote:looks like all Liverpool, Chelsea and even Arsenal fans want a change at their respective clubs.

??? Don't I see an Arsenal label by your nickname?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:33 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
RealGunner wrote:looks like all Liverpool, Chelsea and even Arsenal fans want a change at their respective clubs.

??? Don't I see an Arsenal label by your nickname?

Well, it's not ALL arsenal fans who want Arsene replaced. Certainly less than the amount of liverpool fans or chelsea fans who want Rodgers/Mourinho to go.

I am in maybe boat atm.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:34 pm

Maybe you EPL fans should ask yourself - are we failing in Europe so badly because our teams are vastly overrated or is it just because of poor (overrated) coaching. I'll add to the list above (Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal) there are issues as well with Van Gaal and Pelli.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:36 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:I'd say letting De Bruyne go was as big a *bleep* up as Fergie with Pogba tbh. Maybe bigger, because De Bruyne had already performed consistently at Bremen, while Pogba was sstill a teenager.

Not just him

Lukaku
Luiz

They had a solid team for the future.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:38 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Carlo is hands down a much better manager than Mourinho. Mourinho's act (and it is very much an act) wears out after a couple of seasons.

Carlo is a much better tactician, motivator and has class, something that Mou will never have.

Carlo's flaws are a preference to veterans and not rotating nor using entire squad and therefore susceptible to injuries. At Chelsea he is not held by president to playing certain players and therefore not having the balance needed.

If you compare him to Klopp, he has proven he can win trophies and has no language issues.

if that were true then mourinho would not do well by changing clubs.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:41 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Maybe you EPL fans should ask yourself - are we failing in Europe so badly because our teams are vastly overrated or is it just because of poor (overrated) coaching. I'll add to the list above (Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal) there are issues as well with Van Gaal and Pelli.

It's both tbh, mainly the coaching though IMO.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:57 pm

He also lost his charisma. In his first stint in London he was entertaining as hell, arrogant but entertaining. Now he's just a dick that makes the most of his past glories and reputation.

Regarding today's press conference, he totally lost it. It's just a matter of time til he is fired or resigns.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:04 pm

#SaveusKlopp
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:40 pm

Unique wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:Carlo is hands down a much better manager than Mourinho. Mourinho's act (and it is very much an act) wears out after a couple of seasons.

You would expect otherwise!! Take a look back (a close non objective look) and see how he has done. Has some success in first couple of years, but never into 3rd. Don't think he has ever lasted a 4th. And look at his results in first two, something is always missing. His antics make him a disgrace and embarrassments to the players, clubs , ligas, he supposedly represents. The only thing great about him is his own self endorsing ego.

It seems pretty obvious at this point his days are numbered and I'll be surprised if any big clubs will want to take him on after this latest failure. He has always said he would want to coach his country when he retires so that more likely where he will go next!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:07 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
Unique wrote:

You would expect otherwise!! Take a look back (a close non objective look) and see how he has done. Has some success in first couple of years, but never into 3rd. Don't think he has ever lasted a 4th. And look at his results in first two, something is always missing. His antics make him a disgrace and embarrassments to the players, clubs , ligas, he supposedly represents. The only thing great about him is his own self endorsing ego.

It seems pretty obvious at this point his days are numbered and I'll be surprised if any big clubs will want to take him on after this latest failure. He has always said he would want to coach his country when he retires so that more likely where he will go next!!
it does look like what your saying is spot on. but if his game gets sussed out after 2 seasons then why should changing clubs make a difference.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:28 pm

?? from whose perspective. From the club, better to rid of the loser and hopefully the replacement (again Carlo) can clean up the mess. From his perspective, he can only hope he can find another sucker!!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:33 pm

Mazzarri
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:36 pm

futbol_bill wrote:?? from whose perspective. From the club, better to rid of the loser and hopefully the replacement (again Carlo) can clean up the mess. From his perspective, he can only hope he can find another sucker!!!
what I mean is if other clubs and managers sussed him out after 2 seasons. then you would think they would have him sussed when he moved to a different club. its not like he does anything different at a new club. I'm thinking once he has been worked out. changing clubs should not make a difference. its not like his game plan can catch people by surprised now.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:42 pm

OK I guess we are finally seeing eye to eye. I believe it is because the so obvious failures at Madrid and Chelsea have taken the blinders off of people like Perez and Abramovich. As I said ... unless he can find another sucker!!! ... look out Portugal NT!!! (and not only because of Mou .... NT teams need a four year cycle!!!)
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:05 am

futbol_bill wrote:OK I guess we are finally seeing eye to eye. I believe it is because the so obvious failures at Madrid and Chelsea have taken the blinders off of people like Perez and Abramovich. As I said ... unless he can find another sucker!!! ... look out Portugal NT!!! (and not only because of Mou .... NT teams need a four year cycle!!!)
I bet he wins another title at his next club. god you gotta hate mourinho Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next