Harmonica
MaraVilla
Lucifer
18 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Sevilla vs Barcelona - Page 4 Empty Re: Sevilla vs Barcelona

Post by Lucifer Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:43 pm

None of above weaknesses are due to messi iniesta absence I suppose hmm . again I say that even if we are missing our main two players we still got much quality to win against not so inform sevilla. Also the relegating material lyk Las Palma's gave us hard time at our home. So the problem according to me is not in front or middle but in back. Also amount of goals conceded compared to last season show weakness in defence. Now question is even if messi was playing would that have made difference in our defence? Are we blaming messi absence and overlooking other potholes in our team?

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:30 pm

Well Messi is the best passive defender there is. And he has never lost to Emery in 18 matches, so there's that also.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:52 pm

Pirloisjesus wrote:None of above weaknesses are due to messi iniesta absence I suppose hmm . again I say that even if we are missing our main two players we still got much quality to win against not so inform sevilla. Also the relegating material lyk Las Palma's gave us hard time at our home. So the problem according to me is not in front or middle but in back. Also amount of goals conceded compared to last season show weakness in defence. Now question is even if messi was playing would that have made difference in our defence? Are we blaming messi absence and overlooking other potholes in our team?

Its not about who is missing, there is no reason for players to give these excuses and they surely wont.

We lost and played worse matches with both of those guys playing.

The entire way we play is flawed, sometimes we manage around them and sometimes we dont. Sometimes our quality makes up for these things and sometimes they dont. The individual player stuff is really just poor excuses.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:14 pm

Bankz wrote:@linetty. Very insightful post. We played great infact, don't understand why some people like hans, hala etc spew bullshit like we're just hopeless without messi which is infact very far from the truth, like we havn't lost to worse teams with messi in it. The confusion i have in my mind is that by the time the team starts goating and all our superstars starts firing left and right, messi will have returned and revert things to the messi-barcelona again (i can bet on this one). These things take time tbh and once we get over it, we'll be on a roll..
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by tahir8 Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:44 pm

It was only bate,eibar,rayo(15th),getafe(14th),las palmas (19th). Only serious team was sevilla and its lost.
If you think this Barca can beat likes of A.Madrid, PSG, M.City, Bayern, R.Madrid, Juventus then you must be crazy. Basically Barca lost its style of play without messi and iniesta. they just play like Chelsea B team

tahir8
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:35 pm

How do u even expect people to take u seriously knowing that this is your first post. I don't care if you've had a bottle or 2 this evening but you don't just come in here and start calling people names for whatever flimsy reasons u might have. Silly tbh!!!
Btw, your start on GL is even worse than chelsea's start in the PL this season.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:39 am

tahir8 wrote:It was only bate,eibar,rayo(15th),getafe(14th),las palmas (19th). Only serious team was sevilla and its lost.
If you think this Barca can beat likes of A.Madrid, PSG, M.City, Bayern, R.Madrid, Juventus then you must be crazy. Basically Barca lost its style of play without messi and iniesta. they just play like Chelsea B team
Was waiting someone to actually realize this, we lost the only tough game without Messi., but didn't want to poke the fanboy nest.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:13 am

tahir8 wrote:It was only bate,eibar,rayo(15th),getafe(14th),las palmas (19th). Only serious team was sevilla and its lost.

don't listen to the neymar fanboy and welcome to the forum hope to see more from ya
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:54 am

If u actually know what reading comprehension is, I was talking about the fact that our stars would perform with or without messi against those teams after most of u (except linetty) here were predicting doom & gloom for us and acting up as if barca would loose/draw to all the teams without messi which is frankly insane. My point there was that we would do just fine without messi against those teams and that our superstars would rise up to the occasion, which has been proven correct.
So where did I say that barca will beat teams like real and psg? I'm sorry for u if u think this team can't beat man city, atl madrid and juventus.
As if barca didn't loose to getafe in this same ground last season with messi in it, and as if barca weren't tearing up atletico before messi came on earlier this season. I know it must really hurt in your spirits anytime barca win without messi. Btw, the irony of donut and hamonica calling people fanboys.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:12 am

I would be more concerned about writing comprehension tbh.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:45 am

Bankz wrote:I was talking about the fact that our stars would perform with or without messi against those teams after most of u (except linetty) here were predicting doom & gloom for us and acting up as if barca would loose/draw to all the teams without messi which is frankly insane.

the classic "if someone said it everyone said it" post, show proof or stay quiet
the farthest in negativity i've gone with this season has been our overall injury problem, most of us weren't down about messi getting injured but that we had no proper replacement and a thin midfield

our run after messi's injuries actually came in a perfect time though as the new poster has said, and i pointed out as soon as he got injured.

the suarez / neymar stepping up in messi's absence was expected, anything less would require criticism just like the same criticism messi gets when we lose when he plays.. afterall we broke the bank on them you'd only have to assume they'd do okay against bottom of league teams.

with or without messi we shouldn't be losing or drawing to teams like Getafe, Rayo, Eibar or whatever other scrub team we played.

so forgive me and the others for not circle jerking over those wins..
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:50 pm

U poses made new guy run away Mad

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by tohir8 Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:29 pm

Bankz i dont know what you are trying to say. Probably your intention is to prove that Neymar is better than Messi. What i'm saying is that best players prove it in big games not against bottom teams. Just check Neymar's last goal he got all the free space in the world and nobody marked him, you dont see Messi free like that. This is how bottom teams defend

Neymar is probably next big thing in football, i just feel it. But i'm waiting for big games to confirm it. Can he do it all being main man? lets wait and see. He is probably only real candidate to win all the ballon dors in a few season as messi and cr ages day by day

tohir8
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:19 pm

tohir8 wrote:Bankz i dont know what you are trying to say. Probably your intention is to prove that Neymar is better than Messi. What i'm saying is that best players prove it in big games not against bottom teams. Just check Neymar's last goal he got all the free space in the world and nobody marked him, you dont see Messi free like that. This is how bottom teams defend

Neymar is probably next big thing in football, i just feel it. But i'm waiting for big games to confirm it. Can he do it all being main man? lets wait and see. He is probably only real candidate to win all the ballon dors in a few season as messi and cr ages day by day

cl semis
Cl final hmm

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:24 pm

He does perform in big games as a second fiddle to Messi. The new guy questions his ability to perform in big games as the main man.

@Pirloisjesus
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:37 pm

linetty wrote:He does perform in big games as a second fiddle to Messi. The new guy questions his ability to perform in big games as the main man.

@Pirloisjesus

Last few game show
Neymar(w/o messi)> neymar ( with messi) hmm

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:38 pm

Last few games were hardly BIG games
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:43 pm

Though he is yet to play big games for NT he was pretty good in wc until injury.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:44 pm

tohir8 wrote:Bankz i dont know what you are trying to say. Probably your intention is to prove that Neymar is better than Messi. What i'm saying is that best players prove it in big games not against bottom teams. Just check Neymar's last goal he got all the free space in the world and nobody marked him, you dont see Messi free like that. This is how bottom teams defend

Very well said, but on the contrary what I was trying to say was that the team would eventually get back into winning ways and that our strikers would eventually live up to expectations against these teams as people where already thinking barca would be beaten by those teams, and that our strikers aren't as useless as people think moreso, against these small teams hence my reply. Not necessarily that neymar was better than messi, i mean why would I even say that or even think like that in the first place? Messi is the undisputable best player in the world and no agenda can change that (even if I prefare neymar and his style of play obviously). In the end I think it was all a misunderstanding. Btw, welcome to the forum.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:47 pm

Without messi and with the same supporting cast, Neymar will star in big games and then some. I've seeing it all too often, who's talented is talented and who's a big game player is a big game player.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:51 pm

I think Neymar is always up for big games the pos loves big occasions and big limelight. It's in small games he is careless and comes of as comparatively shitty player.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4