Freeza
Firenze
63 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

USA gun violence thread - Page 20 Empty Re: USA gun violence thread

Post by Freeza Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:45 pm

Unique wrote:
M99 wrote:Sick to my stomach about this. RIP to those poor people who just went to have fun and listen to music.

*bleep* this country's gun laws. Its beyond ridiculous.
that's the point I'm making about gun laws. people that do shit like this don't care about laws. its not like they think about shooting people then change there mind because guns are illegal. the only way to stop this kind of thing is to destroy every gun on earth.

Have you ever in your life impulsively bought something and then regretted it later?

Like say... You're on a diet and then get the impulse to binge eat 20 burgers. You eat them and feel sick afterwards. Imagine if you had to go through a 2 hour obstacle course before getting to them. What's the chances you wouldn't eat them then?

That's what gun control is.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:51 pm

Unique wrote:
M99 wrote:Sick to my stomach about this. RIP to those poor people who just went to have fun and listen to music.

that's the point I'm making about gun laws. people that do shit like this don't care about laws. its not like they think about shooting people then change there mind because guns are illegal. the only way to stop this kind of thing is to destroy every gun on earth.

How thick are you? You don't see mass shootings like this, Sandy Hook, Pulse nightclub happen in the UK do you? If it was not so damn easy to buy a gun then you're telling me this guy would still manage to get automatics and shoot up Vegas?

Of course since he is not Muslim he is not a terrorist either but The Vigilante Sting.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:55 pm

Freeza wrote:
Unique wrote:

Have you ever in your life impulsively bought something and then regretted it later?

Like say... You're on a diet and then get the impulse to binge eat 20 burgers. You eat them and feel sick afterwards. Imagine if you had to go through a 2 hour obstacle course before getting to them. What's the chances you wouldn't eat them then?

but gun control will make it harder for law abiding people to get guns. criminals wont be going through the legal process to get guns. after the dunblane shootings in Scotland the government banned all hand guns. gun crime in the uk has gone up 10 fold since then. the law abiding gun owners gave up there guns. the criminals didn't. the point is gun laws don't work because criminals don't follow the laws.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:00 pm

M99 wrote:
Unique wrote:

How thick are you? You don't see mass shootings like this, Sandy Hook, Pulse nightclub happen in the UK do you? If it was not so damn easy to buy a gun then you're telling me this guy would still manage to get automatics and shoot up Vegas?

Of course since he is not Muslim he is not a terrorist either but The Vigilante Sting.
well in this case I'm not as thick as you. let me answer the first point. did you not hear about dunblane or derrick bird. what about michael ryan. ever heared of him. well they are crazy people that went on a shooting spree in the UK. and let me answer your 2nd point with this :facepalm:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:00 pm

Unique wrote:
Freeza wrote:
Unique wrote:

but gun control will make it harder for law abiding people to get guns. criminals wont be going through the legal process to get guns. after the dunblane shootings in Scotland the government banned all hand guns. gun crime in the uk has gone up 10 fold since then. the law abiding gun owners gave up there guns. the criminals didn't. the point is gun laws don't work because criminals don't follow the laws.

You haven't understood anything I've said at all. I can't do this anymore.

Also yes, it makes it harder for law abiding people to get guns.

You know who was law abiding? Today's shooter. Just like so god damn many other mass shooting terrorist, he was law abiding. Until he decided to commit freaking suicide by mass shooting and terrorize innocent people.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:04 pm

Freeza wrote:
Unique wrote:
Freeza wrote:

You haven't understood anything I've said at all. I can't do this anymore.

Also yes, it makes it harder for law abiding people to get guns.

You know who was law abiding? Today's shooter. Just like so god damn many other mass shooting terrorist, he was law abiding. Until he decided to commit freaking suicide by mass shooting and terrorize innocent people.
so we agree that's laws don't do shit to prevent crime. how has the laws on drugs affected drug crime do you know the stats on that. making drugs illegal did nothing to stop drug crime. making guns illegal will do nothing to stop gun crime. the only way to stop both is to wipe out guns and drugs. good luck with that.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:07 pm

I'm just glad guns are not allowed in Denmark. I swear if I had to read one more of your posts I'd use it to end myself.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:22 pm

Freeza wrote:I'm just glad guns are not allowed in Denmark. I swear if I had to read one more of your posts I'd use it to end myself.
your problem is you don't live in the real world mate. how cool would it be if all crimes stopped if you made them illegal. no more gun crime. no more rape. no more terrorism. no more drugs. in England high power rifles are illegal. all hand guns are illegal. yet these are the guns criminal use so the laws didn't do shit. like I said the only way to stop gun crime is to some how destroy all the guns.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:33 pm

Uhm, Unique, mate, I think what they're trying to say is that passing stronger gun control laws, will decrease the number of mass shootings. Which would be a step in the right direction.

Not the end of crime itself.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:33 pm

let me put this in layman's terms for you. if I wanted to buy a legally owned hand gun to go to a shooting range to have fun shooting targets in England I have 0% chance. if I wanted to buy a illegal hand gun to shoot the guy next door for parking on my drive all I need is £500 and a 10min walk. so basically the law saved the targets at the shooting range but did nothing to save the guy next door.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:34 pm

People in western country will jump the gun if there is a terrorist act.

If there is a mass murderer, nothing to worry about.... Laughing

the funny side of western peoples

Last edited by guest_07 on Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:34 pm

Love how a Muslim man taking a car hitting 5 people on the street without reason is a terrorist but a white American who opens an automatic weapon on teens from a distance killing 100s is a normal crime which just happens sigh.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:35 pm

‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens

http://www.theonion.com/article/no-way-prevent-says-only-nation-where-regularly-ha-57086?utm_content=Main&utm_campaign=SF&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=SocialMarketing
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:36 pm

El Gunner wrote:Uhm, Unique, mate, I think what they're trying to say is that passing stronger gun control laws, will decrease the number of mass shootings. Which would be a step in the right direction.

but that's my point. the people that do this kind or thing don't care about gun laws. and seeing how easy it is to get illegal guns then laws don't do shit. like I said the only way to stop gun crime is to do away with all guns and like I said good luck with that.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:37 pm

Unique wrote:
El Gunner wrote:Uhm, Unique, mate, I think what they're trying to say is that passing stronger gun control laws, will decrease the number of mass shootings. Which would be a step in the right direction.

but that's my point. the people that do this kind or thing don't care about gun laws. and seeing how easy it is to get illegal guns then laws don't do shit. like I said the only way to stop gun crime is to do away with all guns and like I said good luck with that.

Yes or no, would ALL these have still happened if USA had gun laws like say, Australia? https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/us/mass-shootings-timeline.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:39 pm

Nishankly wrote:Love how a Muslim man taking a car hitting 5 people on the street without reason is a terrorist but a white American who opens an automatic weapon on teens from a distance killing 100s is a normal crime which just happens sigh.
modus operandi. look it up.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:40 pm

Unique wrote:

But do you see our point?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:41 pm

M99 wrote:
Unique wrote:

Yes or no, would ALL these have still happened if USA had gun laws like say, Australia? https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/us/mass-shootings-timeline.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur
I pointed out how gun crime is higher now than it was before hand guns were banned in the UK. so what did changing the law do to help gun crime.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:42 pm

sometime you can't solve 100% problem but....

you can reduce it

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:44 pm

you can prevent "good people turn psyscho" from doing the mass murderer by changing the law

is it hard to do?

Last edited by guest_07 on Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:44 pm

El Gunner wrote:
Unique wrote:

but stats have shown that making something illegal does nothing to stop the crime. making a AR15 illegal will not stop people from killing people with a AR15. the only way to stop someone from shooting people with a AR15 is to destroy all of them.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:46 pm

guest_07 wrote:sometime you can't solve 100% problem but....

you can reduce it
but I just told you that in England banning guns did not reduce the problem because gun crime has gone up since the guns were banned.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:46 pm

guest_07 wrote:you can prevent "good people turn psyscho" from doing the mass murderer by changing the law

is it hard to do?

how about this?

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:47 pm

Unique wrote:
El Gunner wrote:
Unique wrote:

but stats have shown that making something illegal does nothing to stop the crime. making a AR15 illegal will not stop people from killing people with a AR15. the only way to stop someone from shooting people with a AR15 is to destroy all of them.

Do you even know what the current laws are? You even stated last page that the US should have gun control.

What changed the last hour? Let me guess. You don't know the laws and actually said something that made sense for a change?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:50 pm

Nishankly wrote:Love how a Muslim man taking a car hitting 5 people on the street without reason is a terrorist but a white American who opens an automatic weapon on teens from a distance killing 100s is a normal crime which just happens sigh.
so where is the line between terrorism and crime. so if a drug dealer shoots another drug dealer is that terrorism. was gary ridgeway and ted bundy both terrorists. if a guy gets drunk and kills someone  driving home is he a terrorist.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:50 pm

The point is mass shootings. We're talking, open free, easy-to-do mass shootings.

You're talking about complicated, well-thought out murders.

Tell me this, how many mass shootings have happened in the UK this past year?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next