Art Morte
RealGunner
McLewis
31 posters

Page 13 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Walking Dead III - Page 13 Empty Re: The Walking Dead III

Post by Art Morte Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:20 am

Coz he should be dead and that would be a cool way to mess with people's minds.

Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:33 am

The writers are just idiots. They manipulated the show to new levels. They made it look like Glenn was dead, putting sad music and shooting from an angle that looked like Zombies were on top of Glenn, to then shoot the same scene with Glenn having ample space and easily escaping. They should have never led us believe Glenn was dead if he was so easily escaping.

A much better way to shoot this: instead of puting sad music, put tense music. Don't slow down the whole thing like saying goodbye to Glenn, and leave it on a clifhanger. Also, put nicholas on top of glenn covering almost in full. Then open NEXT episode with Glenn moving under the container, and having to wait there completely surrounded by walkers who don't magically move away, and finally, Enid somehow makes them go away.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:55 pm

The red wedding would've been entirely different had TWD writers written it Laughing

Robb would've dodged all arrows, ducked under the table and then pulled a corpse on top of him leaving only his sword-wielding hand exposed to fight if needs be.

Meanwhile, Lady Stark, upon seeing chain mail under Roose's sleeve, quickly pulled a knife and slit his throat before ducking under the table as well.

They both waited until nightfall and then quietly disappeared into the night, anxiously awaiting the crack of dawn to start plotting their diabolical revenge.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:36 pm

I think people that want him TWD have known for a long time not to expect it to make sense, but this was next level stupidity
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:10 pm

free_cat wrote:The writers are just idiots. They manipulated the show to new levels. They made it look like Glenn was dead, putting sad music and shooting from an angle that looked like Zombies were on top of Glenn, to then shoot the same scene with Glenn having ample space and easily escaping. They should have never led us believe Glenn was dead if he was so easily escaping.

A much better way to shoot this: instead of puting sad music, put tense music. Don't slow down the whole thing like saying goodbye to Glenn, and leave it on a clifhanger. Also, put nicholas on top of glenn covering almost in full. Then open NEXT episode with Glenn moving under the container, and having to wait there completely surrounded by walkers who don't magically move away, and finally, Enid somehow makes them go away.

This x 1000

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:55 am

The Demon of Carthage wrote:The red wedding would've been entirely different had TWD writers written it Laughing

Robb would've dodged all arrows, ducked under the table and then pulled a corpse on top of him leaving only his sword-wielding hand exposed to fight if needs be.

Meanwhile, Lady Stark, upon seeing chain mail under Roose's sleeve, quickly pulled a knife and slit his throat before ducking under the table as well.

They both waited until nightfall and then quietly disappeared into the night, anxiously awaiting the crack of dawn to start plotting their diabolical revenge.

that is beautiful Proud
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:41 am

Just watched it and Art's Glenn-induced meltdown did not disappoint. Proud
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:00 pm

Glen was alive then Rolling Eyes

Walkers didn't even manage to scratch his exposed upper body Rolling Eyes

He managed to remain under that trash can for a few days and the walkers didn't even detect him.

Such a predictable cop-out from the writers. Main characters- Rick, Carl, Glenn, Darryl will never die...never. No matter how bad their predicament is in an episode. It's predictable.

on a sidenote, how amazingly realistic was Tara's gun shooting skills. I mean all those head shots. I doubt even expert marksmen could manage such a feat rofl
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:07 pm

Still watching it for some reason, garbage series ATM.

Morgan episode was great though.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:28 pm

Generally speaking they've depicted the zombie apocalypse very well, imo, and I really enjoy the underlying struggle to survive. But they're often trying really hard to ruin that with some piss poor writing and plot decisions.

And on a general level the story of this season so far has been fairly good, imo. The group's in Alexandria, there's a big-ass horde of walkers nearby and they'll try to lure it away, things get effed up. That's a decent scenario to do half a season on. In that light it's so frustrating that the detailed stuff they write to make up the episodes can be so awful at times. I might quit the show after the mid-season finale, depending whether it pleases me or not, and on one hand I'm sad I might quit a show that I in principle really enjoy, on the other hand I find the idea relieving that I wouldn't have to put up with the poorly-written crap any more.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:32 pm

So then don't give up something you enjoy. See out the whole season at least.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:34 pm

Give it a whole season. Thank me later

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:30 pm

There's a scene after the credits for the mid season finale.

It's huge, don't miss it.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:31 pm

Still waiting to see if they kill off Judith or not. Doubt it till she is at least 5-6 years old
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:30 pm

THIS SHOW IS SOOO FKING INFURIATING. Mad

Tara was shooting moving zombies in the head 10-15m away last episode but cant fking shoot a good thats just standing there :facepalm: rofl

Morgan the naive campaigner thinking he can rehabilitate a guy who've just been running around hacking people to death. Just because you've changed doesnt mean others can. Absolute fkwit. A grade flog

Ron and his brother should be shot in the head. both useless gits.

Only been 10 years since rick and co used the smearing gut trick. You'd think thats the first thing he would tell people if they get swaarm by an army of zombies during training or info sesh lol.

Cant believe that was the mid season finale. Let me down more than homeland (season 4) and dexter (season Cool finale.
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:32 pm

I lost faith in this show way before you mate. The Glenn cop out was it for him. I still watch it, but I no longer get shocked by any imperfection because I no longer hold TWD in high regards.

Also, I agree with you: Morgan, Ron and his brother should be shot in the head. Annoying and stupid? My God that's a deadly combo!
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:32 pm

That little shit needs to be shot. Will celebrate when he gets eaten next episode.

Negan name drop :bow: :bow: :bow:

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:38 pm

"Your property now belongs to NEGAN"

Proud
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:43 pm

Worst midseason finale ever. But shit will go down in episode 9.

That entire family rofl Dad is a woman abusing drunk loser. Older son is an emo pleb. Younger son is the most pussy character of the show. Seriously ffs even Judith was not crying. He is a bigger baby than a literal baby.

Walkers swarming the town and Morgan and Carol have a WWE match rofl Both of them are so stubbornly stupid omg. Carol just has to kill Dave Grohl right now, when zombies are all around them. Morgan has to save him at all costs. Tara who can headshot from 200 miles can't shoot someone a few centimetres away.

First four episodes = great, thought this was the best season. Next four episodes, just shit.

This forumshow rofl
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:45 pm

Must say, that wolf guy was great.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:51 pm

For those who missed it. Here's the post credit scene.

Something something Abraham's RPG.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:57 pm

terrible ep. this show smh.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:24 pm

I just love how Daryl always says "No" at first and then seconds later does the exact opposite Laughing

Also, the time him, Sacha and Abraham spent 'getting back' to Alexandria is enough to get them to Season 2 Atlanta rofl

And Jessie's two sons? Holy shit, they need to go. And Morgan and Dave Grohl (credit to M99 for this one, he made me looooooool)
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:06 pm

Just a very lame episode. I thought there was going to be a lot of zombie action with Alexandrians getting eaten left, right and center, but we mostly just got a dying Deanna teaching Michonne some Latin.

After the Morgan episode I thought he was / could be a fine character in the show, but turns out they've written him to be so out of touch with reality that he's nothing but an idiot now. Can't die soon enough.

Also, what was the wolf guy's plan going outside? Use the nurse as a human shield? Sure, there's a fair bit to eat in her, but I don't know how he's supposed to survive with walkers everywhere.

M99 wrote:First four episodes = great, thought this was the best season. Next four episodes, just shit

Yeah, sums up the season perfectly.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:08 pm

It's always been like this with TWD, 2-3 great episodes followed by filler and then a great finale.

Only this time we didn't get the great finale which makes this one of the worst half seasons of TWD.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:12 pm

Really disappointed, I also expected to lose a chunk of deadweight characters like the priest, Spencer, the girl Abraham used to bump uglies with.

Such a shame that they made Morgan so unlikable. Might have quit the show if he had cost Carol her life somehow but it's fine, he's just cost the group a loose end who will inevitably get someone else killed and then there'll be a whole focus episode on Morgan losing his shitty 'all life is precious' philosophy and losing his mind again, no?

I had a feeling Deana was gonna go and I wasn't too sad to see it happen but, christ, did they have to turn her from this widowed, struggling leader into a wise grandmother imparting words of encouragement to literally everyone who happens to stumble by her bed on the way to the bathroom? Every line got cliche af and it happened so quickly.

I did like her last scene though, that was intense.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next