rwo power
Lucifer
Art Morte
Great Leader Sprucenuce
zizzle
33 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Now that our community close knit, we should get the post voting system back - Page 4 Empty Re: Now that our community close knit, we should get the post voting system back

Post by McLewis Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:42 pm

What you guys noticed is intentional. Not seeing how many upvotes you've received encourages you to simply post your thoughts instead of posting in order to just get upvotes. We've had that system before on the old Lithium versions of the forum and it turned truly great posters into ego-obsessed morons who only cared about how much kudos they got instead of the substance of the post. Given how bright many of you are, I think we're better than that.

McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Now that our community close knit, we should get the post voting system back - Page 4 Empty Re: Now that our community close knit, we should get the post voting system back

Post by Art Morte Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:47 pm

Imo the green bar was better than this green thumb. It was easier to spot straight away. You couldn't help seeing the green bar (and pay attention that that post might be particularly good), but you have to (I have to anyway) look at this green thumb and see what number's there next to it. My two cents.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:52 pm

"Flattery breeds egos"- GL :bow:

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:07 pm

More like behaviour breeds behaviour
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:08 am

McLewis wrote:What you guys noticed is intentional. Not seeing how many upvotes you've received encourages you to simply post your thoughts instead of posting in order to just get upvotes. We've had that system before on the old Lithium versions of the forum and it turned truly great posters into ego-obsessed morons who only cared about how much kudos they got instead of the substance of the post. Given how bright many of you are, I think we're better than that.

GL's brightest days Proud
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:43 am

It also doesn't come as a surprise that those were the days when Vibe was at his most active. :coffee:
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:49 pm

I live for the applause :coffee:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:56 pm

Vibe wrote:I live for the applause :coffee:

You deserve it :bow:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:02 pm

Now that our community close knit, we should get the post voting system back - Page 4 Picard_clapping
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:05 pm

Vibe's stick got boring 5 years ago tbh.

Remember when he actually thought he was directly responsible for Inter results rofl

Spoiler:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:01 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Remember when he actually thought he was directly responsible for Inter results rofl

http://www.goallegacy.net/t9423-undefeated-when-i-make-threads

Read this thread, come back and tell me that again :coffee:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:52 pm

how many inter fans ffs have they been taken away on Mars ?
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:55 pm

Read now, well ... really shocking.  I  believed for years  we stopped that streak because of Thiago Motta selling. !  Not been so shocked since Recoba missed the penalty kick against Helsinborg in 2000.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:59 pm

I can't believe I'm the only one who cannot make any sense whatsoever from that Robes post, but who still thinks it's somehow an insightful post.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:03 pm

He is talking about Vibe's unbeaten streak
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:05 pm

I'm still clueless, but cool.

Vibe :bow: and all that.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:07 am

Art Morte wrote:I can't believe I'm the only one who cannot make any sense whatsoever from that Robes post, but who still thinks it's somehow an insightful post.

I know what you mean Laughing

Robes writing style is the best thing on the forum since 2013 IMO :bow: Can't believe I thought Robes was wigglesworth initially...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:09 am

Robes is the best poster on this forum. I swear if Robes ever left GL I'm gone too.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:50 am

Art Morte wrote:I can't believe I'm the only one who cannot make any sense whatsoever from that Robes post, but who still thinks it's somehow an insightful post.

YNWA

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:18 am

srigooner wrote:

YNWA
lol I also had same problem Razz
Maybe we are not worthy enough Sad

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:17 am

Vibe wrote:

I know what you mean Laughing

Robes writing style is the best thing on the forum since 2013 IMO :bow: Can't believe I thought Robes was wigglesworth initially...

Wigglesworth still posts on this forum.You just need to look closely Laughing

I think the best wiggles multi was the one where he had the Jaap Stam avatar who pretended to be a Milan fan while speaking broken English rofl Never in my dreams I thought that would actually turn out to be a wiggles multi Laughing
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:14 pm

I remember that lmao when I saw in the ban thread he was wiggles I was shocked rofl
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:05 pm

Is it possible to attach our own thumbnail pic next to each topic (ehen creating) instead of the whiteball next to every topic? Adds more flavor imo
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:59 pm

whats this whiteball
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:30 pm

https://i.servimg.com/u/f21/17/64/32/82/footy10.jpg
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:31 pm

sounds too much work

soz
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next