izzy
VendettaRed07
Abramovich
McAgger
Freeza
21 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:33 pm

Nah like someone mentioned earlier they'll lose to some scrub team before Christmas.

It won't be the Lakers though Laughing

El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:25 pm

Exactly Laughing They should have done already tbh.

Some scrub will beat them, with that said don't they play anyone else good before the Cavs?  What about San Antonio?  Seeing as they beat them comfortably twice last year lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:49 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Freeza wrote:Just saw what Ben Simmons has done so far. Guy looks like he's got everything to be a superstar. Can't wait to see him with Clarkson and Russell

Dunno if the team he was facing was ass or not but damn it looks so easy for him Laughing

His statline tonight:
21 points, 20 boards, 7 assists
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:40 am

We're definitely going to lose before 2015 is up but I hope it's not before we beat Houston's (22) and Heat's (27) winning streak's.

Laker's (33) streak seems impossible.

We're currently at 19 (going back to last season). Which is tied for 6th best all time.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:08 pm

3 of the last 5 were winnable games but all came up eggs cause of failures down the stretch, gonna be really tough to avoid 0-18 now.

Okafor tho

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 21 CUlkvocXAAEbX9D
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:30 am

Okay we're doomed. When the clearly best team in the league is getting easy calls like travel by one step and a carry, when they do it themselves and we can't rebound, then there's really no point.

First time all season I've seen a carry rofl
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:33 am

Also you Warriors fans and sympathizers. Enjoy the Lou Williams and Bass at C line-up. It's a great sight.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:41 am

We did it. We managed to make a Warriors game awful to watch rofl Laughing

Byron Scott's "offense" and "Defense" rofl Laughing Laughing

D'angelo Russell gets us 2 buckets on 2 for 3 in 5 minutes. Gets subbed.

Meanwhile Kobe bricking 20 foot fadeaways when his body is broken. If we don't keep our pick I'd might kill myself
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:07 am

I don't even care anymore. Why the hell aren't you playing young player who need playtime in the 4th... No need resting 20 year olds... I give up. I hope Byron breaks his back. That retarded prick has been given too much already. Imagine if he wasn't Magic's friend. It's like he's keeping his job because the league has so few black coaches...
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:18 am

lol Freeza it's been great seeing you meltdown.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:22 am

Don't call me James wrote:lol Freeza it's been great seeing you meltdown.

4 year process hopefully coming to an end with Byron Scott being fired and us getting a competent coach for once. We need someone like Brad Stevens. Boston got lucky there. A young coach with an identity and philosophy.

This team playing is like watching Dwight Howards shooting free throws for 48 minutes. At least when Lou Williams, Brandon Bass and Kobe's on there
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:30 am

Watching Kobe tonight was sad.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:33 pm

Freeza wrote:
Don't call me James wrote:lol Freeza it's been great seeing you meltdown.

4 year process hopefully coming to an end with Byron Scott being fired and us getting a competent coach for once. We need someone like Brad Stevens. Boston got lucky there. A young coach with an identity and philosophy.

This team playing is like watching Dwight Howards shooting free throws for 48 minutes. At least when Lou Williams, Brandon Bass and Kobe's on there

Kobe ruined you guys when he signed his big contract a few years ago.. Byron was the icing on the cake tho
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:33 pm

That contract didn't kill us. That's just your Kobe hate talking. What killed us was the CP3 veto. Everything would be different with him.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:56 pm

Lakers had like 30m in cap space this summer lol, still nobody wanted to join what would an extra 15M do lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:35 pm

The fact that Jason Kidd took a Byron Scott team to the finals twice just speaks to his greatness. What a player.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:38 pm

OK, I haven seen 3 Laker games now and have come to some conclusions.

1. Kobe is sadly finished. Even if he could do something physically (dont think he can) he is mentally finished. He doesnt fight like before, he doesnt take pride any more. There is no fury in his performances. He is content to shoot 3's and takes the most difficult shots possible, but without the force in his legs to accomplish it. The number of shots which fall short are alarming and indicative of someone who doesnt (or cant) use his legs like previously.

I wanted to see a Kobe who plays in the post, like Jordan did on the Wizards. He doesnt need to blow by anyone, nor does he have to take tough shots against lengthy defenders. He could simply play in the high post and use pivots and pump fakes to get to the FT line and get shots close in. This is 100% his final season, its written all over everything, his attitude, his game and comments. This is just like Jordan's last year with the Wiz, where he simply wants to finish a season without getting hurt and leaves on his own terms.

A sad end to one of the best ever.

2. Russell may or may not be talented, I still dont know. But before anything happens, I feel he needs to get in better shape. I didnt realise his body was quite like this. He looks a bit puffy and soft, you can see it in his face and arms. He isnt out of shape by any means, but to play the point guard position in todays game, I feel he could be better conditioned. I think it would help his game, because athletically, he doesnt play like a young guy.

3. Randle can really play, but he needs to develop just a little bit more finesse. These small, but strong guys like Draymond Green are going to give him issues because they match his low center of mass and he cant quite get around them for clean looks. He needs some step back jumpers and up and unders. He has hints of them, just needs to continue working on them.

4. The Lakers will suck for however long they have players like Nick Young, Lou Williams, Bass and such like. Isolation players who score or shoot but cant do anything else at all, cant pass, cant set screens, cant cut at the right moments, struggle physically or mentally on defence and have never played in a real system their entire lives most probably.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:55 pm

1. Yeah fully agreed, Kobe is finished. By looks of it, the achilles injury took him out the most, his legs look finished which result in him doing the Perkins move sometimes. Wish he'd just stick to good ball movement, but that has to come from the coach's system, or the lack of any system at all. Byron just ignores that Kobe is finished and embarasses him.

2. Russell is just really, really, really young. He is extremely talented though, I don't doubt that. He's the best passer I've seen come out in a long time. Some of the things he does with the ball is crazy. He's just limited by our lack spacing, ball movement and inability to pick & roll/pop. He kind of looks like Randle last year regarding physicality. Randle also looked kind of weak compared to this year, and a year in the league and his body maturing should help this. Also subbing him whenever he hits a couple shots isn't going to help his development.

Conditioning has gotten a lot better since summer league, and he improves with every game. So I'm sure it'll get better. Pretty sure his per36 numbers are as good as a lot of other PGs all time, who turned out great. He just doesn't benefit from all the terrible Iso's we're running.

3. Randle has potential to be great from what I've seen. He has a real awesome attitude and fight in him. He's strong as all hell and back down most players. His biggest lack is his lack of a right hand though, it's non-existant and makes him easier to defend. When he develops a right hand and gets a consistent jumper he will be really good.

He's also developed really well.

4. Nick Young could work as a floor spacer. But overall that trio is just disgusting to watch. Lou NEVER passes, he's a total 30% shooting black hole on offense getting bailed out by shit refereeing. Bass playing as Center is as retarded as it gets and gives me AIDS. Celtics sleeper agent right there.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:06 pm

Yes, Byron is doing Kobe a great disservice I agree.

I wont comment on Russell talent, like I said, even in the 3 games I still cant figure that out fully. Sadly he is in a horrible position as a passing point guard. You will always look bad if your trying to pass to horrible players and you will always look bad if you end up getting forced into making players rather than just playing as the game comes. Yes, im sure he will improve his body in time. But right now, I think thats an weakness.

Yes, Randle could do with a right hand. But ZBO managed without one (and Big Al without a left) with just a couple moves. Ideally he improves the right hand, but even so he is still a little bit crude on offence. When the Lakers build in the future, they have to keep him in mind..dont draft/sign a big who commands the ball too much on the box, dont draft/sign a big who cant protect the rim, nor a wing who wants to play high post. Shame you dont have Phil Jax to figure this out.

In terms of just shooting the ball, Nick Young could make it as a floor spacer. But I highly doubt he could play that role while staying engaged in the other aspects.

He barely plays defence, makes the extra pass or hustles as it is...but when you take away his chances to isolate, he will give even less thought to the other things. That game last night, he came in, and the first 2 times he touches he..he shoots contested 3's. The fact he made one is beside the point, but I think it points to his attitude.

Phil and B.Shaw/D.Fish would be so much better than Buss and Byron, for everyone.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:19 pm

The Franchise wrote:

Yes, Randle could do with a right hand. But ZBO managed without one (and Big Al without a left) with just a couple moves. Ideally he improves the right hand, but even so he is still a little bit crude on offence. When the Lakers build in the future, they have to keep him in mind..dont draft/sign a big who commands the ball too much on the box, dont draft/sign a big who cant protect the rim, nor a wing who wants to play high post. Shame you dont have Phil Jax to figure this out.

Phil and B.Shaw/D.Fish would be so much better than Buss and Byron, for everyone.

Well, Randle wouldn't work AT ALL with Okafor, because they would clog up the paint for eachother, which is a big deal of why we didn't take him I think. I also don't get why people keep bashing us for not taking Okafor because he wouldn't work the same way at all, and would probably look like shit on our team when he wouldn't get the ball and be left alone of defense.

If we keep our pick, it will need to be some kind of defensive C if it's not the Ben Simmons no1 overall pick. Center is our biggest need with SF. That Haitian kid Skal looks good so far. Have only watched some games from him. Hard to judge when they barely play one year though.

Brian Shaw would be great, even Fisher. Anything but Byron Scott. I don't know what kind of power Magic posses to keep his friend's job.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:28 pm

So I've been watching a lot of college basketball this season and I have to say Ben Simmons is godly (yeah I know it's only been 5 games). Dude's the sort of talent that will walk into the NBA and dominate from the get go.

I think he's going to be the best number 1 pick since LeBron.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:31 pm

Dunno about best since Lebron but if the early games are any indication like Lebron he's going to be consensus #1 and it's not going to be close. Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:31 pm

I agree, he would not work well with Okafor.

I occasionally have said they should have taken Okafor instead, but its mostly in jest.

Its really a question of how high does one think of Randle. If someone doesnt think Randle is really an all star level player in the future, then I could understand why one would say Okafor is a better pick.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:30 am

Don't call me James wrote:So I've been watching a lot of college basketball this season and I have to say Ben Simmons is godly (yeah I know it's only been 5 games). Dude's the sort of talent that will walk into the NBA and dominate from the get go.

I think he's going to be the best number 1 pick since LeBron.

Michael Beasley looked like a future hall of famer in College Laughing
Andrew Wiggins was supposed to be a GOAT and he's not even the best player on his team anymore really..I wouldn't judge him until he gets in to the league.. He's has special court vision for his size though like LeBron so that should set him apart
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:34 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Lakers had like 30m in cap space this summer lol, still nobody wanted to join what would an extra 15M do lol.

A pay cut would have showed commitment mate.. Would of made a good impression on incoming free agents that he was ready to take a backseat
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:39 am

LeSwagg James wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Lakers had like 30m in cap space this summer lol, still nobody wanted to join what would an extra 15M do lol.

A pay cut would have showed commitment mate.. Would of made a good impression on incoming free agents that he was ready to take a backseat

Yeah that was what kept us from signing a big free agent rofl
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next