izzy
VendettaRed07
Abramovich
McAgger
Freeza
21 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by MaraVilla Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:47 am

Such a great time to be a GSW/Barca/Bayern/Leicester fan Proud

MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:38 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:Only The Chosen One can stop them

Agreed, Pop got this.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:43 pm

Memphis are finished. They need to reboot.

They had it all, they had incredible defence, rebounding and inside scoring. All they needed was a wing scorer who can create his own shot, they had that in Gay.

Traded him away and been going gradually downhill ever since.

Gasol and Conely are the only two worthy of being held over. But the way the Spurs and OKC tore them up recently is only proof that what GSW did to them wasnt just GSW being the elite team they are, but the Grizz being on the way down.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:02 am

The Franchise wrote:Memphis are finished. They need to reboot.

They had it all, they had incredible defence, rebounding and inside scoring. All they needed was a wing scorer who can create his own shot, they had that in Gay.

Traded him away and been going gradually downhill ever since.

Gasol and Conely are the only two worthy of being held over. But the way the Spurs and OKC tore them up recently is only proof that what GSW did to them wasnt just GSW being the elite team they are, but the Grizz being on the way down.

Then they went and got Jeff Green, a poor man's Rudy Gay, who's about 5x more infuriating to watch.

Besides their PGs, they have no outside shooting:
Green: 30%
Lee: 24%
Barnes: 28%
Allen: 29%
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:26 am

We're looking to trade for Shabazz. Could see a trade with Bass and something else prob. He'd fit so much better with them at the 4. Also Shabazz would will a huge need for us. We got no 3 at all.

Wouldn't help our tanking though. Oh well, let's not count Byron out.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:29 am

Inb4 Byron gives him 15 minutes a game (:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:40 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Inb4 Byron gives him 15 minutes a game (:

(:

Can't wait for tonight's antics
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:41 am

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 38 CV0x54WWIAEbWcn

rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:48 am

Randle plays so angry Proud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:53 am

28% but makes this shit
https://streamable.com/8ruv

lmao. They had 3 TO's too, when being stupid pays off.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:31 am

Russell ffs Proud

What a 4th quarter performance

13 out of our last 15 points and a game-tying bucket with 2 seconds to go. He even was defended by Wiggins on that last one.

Amazing.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:18 am

Just read that Nick Young had the best opponent FG% on defense of all players last year at 28% hmm

Most underrated defender in the league. Made key stop yesterday also.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:28 am

No one shooting against Nick Young confirmed.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:30 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:No one shooting against Nick Young confirmed.

Of course not. They're playing around him. It's like being covered by Revis, Earl Thomas and Sherman all at once.

#SwaggyPisland
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:41 am

If there is a more confusing team in the NBA than the Bulls i genuinely haven't seen them. Laughing

Edit: *bleep* this league is soft. :facepalm:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:13 am

this game is just ugly. The Clippers offense in the 2nd and 3rd quarters was amazingly bad

Chris Paul would rather flop than put up an accurate last shot to tie the game smh
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:58 pm

KD ā€œWe didnā€™t play total ISO ball, but I like when we play ISO ball b/c weā€™ve got 2 of the best ISO guys in the league in myself & Russell.ā€

There is no helping this team. These 2 going ringless in their primes with this attitude.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:53 am

The Franchise wrote: KD “We didn’t play total ISO ball, but I like when we play ISO ball b/c we’ve got 2 of the best ISO guys in the league in myself & Russell.”

There is no helping this team. These 2 going ringless in their primes with this attitude.

Proud
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:55 am

Would you guys rather go 82-0 or win a championship? The Warriors won't do it, but it was a question brought up on a radio show I was listening to.

I think it's an easy decision, 82-0 for me. I wouldn't take 81-1 or 80-2 over a championship, it has to be 82-0. You can go out in the first round and I wouldn't give a shit.
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:57 am

Championship all day long lol, you'll be remembered as the team who went undefeated and then choked when it really mattered.

It's like asking to an extent what would have the Bulls wanted if they had to chose? Break 70 wins or win a chip? the answer for MJ and everyone else involved would be obvious.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:02 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Championship all day long lol, you'll be remembered as the team who went undefeated and then choked when it really mattered.

It's like asking to an extent what would have the Bulls wanted if they had to chose? Break 70 wins or win a chip? the answer for MJ and everyone else involved would be obvious.

It takes more effort to win 82 games straight than to win a championship. There is a champion every year, with 82-0 you can sleep comfortably knowing that it will never be beaten and you can call yourself 'perfect'.

I wouldn't take 70 wins over a championship like I said, it has to be 82-0.
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:18 am

How can you be perfect if you didn't win the ring? Undefeated in the regular season isn't really an accomplishment if you lose (especially if you choked in the first round).

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:25 am

As a Patriots fan I'd take the championship any day. I still feel bad in my stomach 8 years after that loss to Giants
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:26 am

ranDOM 10 wrote:How can you be perfect if you didn't win the ring? Undefeated in the regular season isn't really an accomplishment if you lose (especially if you choked in the first round).

Well you can say 'we were perfect that season'. This isn't 30-0 or however many college games they play, this is 82-0 in the NBA. 4 games in 5 nights, back to backs. Playing against scrub teams that make it hard to get up and play against.

It would be far more memorable. If the team I support doesn't win the championship, I probably won't even remember who won it all 20 years from now Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:28 am

It would be an amazing achievement no doubt but i'm not trading it for a ring lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:59 am

Real question is 2 rings or an undefeated ring? hmm

maybe more than 2 rings.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next