LeVersacci
Myesyats
Bankz
Doc
Perucho21
24 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Liga: Sevilla vs Real Madrid  11/8/15 - Page 3 Empty Re: Liga: Sevilla vs Real Madrid 11/8/15

Post by Pedram Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:56 am

Casilla is utter crap, we would've won this game with Navas.

Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Liga: Sevilla vs Real Madrid  11/8/15 - Page 3 Empty Re: Liga: Sevilla vs Real Madrid 11/8/15

Post by titosantill Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:57 am

lol @ kiko making "saves" when we're two goals down and the game's practically over. cristiano pouting all over the place when he's doing absolutely nothing. danilo and pepe :facepalm: made sevilla's offense look like a stellar team. after the equalizer we lacked ideas on offense. when we went 2-1 down, we completely gave up. we don't look like a side that can make come backs, its like if we give up the lead, nobody knows what to do .

i'm not sure one can blame benitez for this game, the guys didn't do jack. i don't see what isco did all the while he was on, and honestly, nobody played with any enthusiasm after we conceded
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:58 am

Casilla was pretty bad but Pepe's and Danilo's defending? Good lord
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:58 am

Perucho21 wrote:LMAO blame Benitez for what? Playing the strongest possible line up he has currently? Yeah blame Benitez for Ronaldo not giving a crap anymore, signing Danilo and Casilla and resting Varane for Pepe.

Yeah let's place on him because he's in a easy scape goat for everyone. Now everyones going to believe we would've won with Carlo

Calm down. Benitez is to blame for his defensive approach. We took our foot off the gas the second we scored. That's on him and his crappy defensive mindset.
James should've played from the get-go on the right, Bale in the center and Ronaldo on the left, because he's useless as a CF, with Jesé up front.

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:00 am

isco is useless can't see how one player this hyped being so crap weekly, happy that james is back might get some real creativity in the attack, and lastly no more cr9 pls ever, the team is really missing an cf to hold up the ball and take the pressure off.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:01 am

Valkyrja wrote:
Perucho21 wrote:Oh and Danilo better than Carvajal llmao please rofl

Nick's boy Laughing

He's right though. Danilo was atrocious tonight. Carvajal would've kept that side silent like death.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:01 am

After 1-0 up, Madrid went down to defend the lead for some reason. And it was around 20th minute as well.

Although with James back, I can't see Madrid being this reserved.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:02 am

RealGunner wrote:After 1-0 up, Madrid went down to defend the lead for some reason. And it was around 20th minute as well.

That's Benitez for you.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:07 am

i don't think we took the gas off after we scored, we played well until they got an equalizer. when they equalized, you could see our confidence drop. but even before they equalized, we were attacking and they were getting us on the counter thx to danilo doing his favorite arbeloa impression. but when they scored, its like they felt "hey we can beat this lot, they're ordinary"

even with the line up rafa went with, we were still expected to win. with any line up we should be expected to beat a sevilla side not in form. i'm not sure there would have been any sense of urgency regardless of line up....maybe jese, but even jese i feel is better on the flank coming in than as an out and out cf. it was a game were when sevilla decided to play, all our guys up front got lazy....el clasico next week, players need to start growing some cojones
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:11 am

chad4401 wrote:isco is useless can't see how one player this hyped being so crap weekly,.

to be honest i'm not sure i get anything about isco's football. he'll hold the ball well and look like he knows what he's doing but i dunno, the final pass, nothing, i don't understand him. he'd fit better playing deeper in the park with the way he plays, but he can't defend and has no physical presence, so playing him there is useless. james returning will only make a difference if we play him in his right position, i don't wonna see him out wide.....and i hope the damn guy doesn't get injured again. we didn't shell out all that cash to have u injured when we need a playmaker
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:12 am

isco was one of our better players tonight lol
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:19 am

titosantill wrote:...and i hope the damn guy doesn't get injured again. we didn't shell out all that cash to have u injured when we need a playmaker

The FIFA virus always, always, always hurts Real Madrid the most. It's crazy, irritating and unfair.

And it's also upsetting when you nurse a player back to health only to see him get injured again during the international break.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:24 am

Well the qualifiers are back on so pray that Chile don't hurt James
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:38 am

Valkyrja wrote:isco was one of our better players tonight lol

yeah right he has been doing the same thing, since the start of the season. holding onto the ball too long, over dribbles , turn overs, he isn't creative and his passing is crap, stop paying so much attention to flare moves.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:03 am

the only thing isco did was that shot that was easily saved. he can hold the ball but he's been far from being creative in terms of passes. that the most creative player on our team is a left back isn't necessarily a compliment to marcelo, imo its more of a jab at the other offensive players around....isco's a good player, but if i'm being absolutely honest i've not been sold on his football....with that said, he wasn't the main culprit today. i think we all know who those are
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:10 am

isco is like cr and bale, needs the team to focus on him to get the best out of his play, proper AM's makes the most of the ball, james doesn't need to do half the crap isco does and easily scores/assist more than him, yet after almost ever game isco was good :facepalm:, can some of you guys be honest after a game for once Laughing.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:52 am

I reckon things will get better when benzema comes back tbh.. Especially now that james seems to have recovered fully.
The only question is 1. What has happened to ronaldo? This can't be age. 2. Will bale actually be the creative link between mid and attack for the whole season and not james? Like seriously?
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:50 am

How much longer must we suffer watching that stat padding pos ruin our team?
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:14 am

Our defense was atrocious. I thought on offense we had some pretty good opporuinites to score but its not good enough. Ronaldo usually has a bad game or two in a row but never have I ever seen him drag it on for this long. Hopefully he gets it together soon. Isco wasnt impressive at all. When James came on I felt like our attack stepped up a little bit. Bale wasnt bad nor good imo. Danilo.... When is carvajal coming back? Neymar will have a hattrick by halftime if Danilo is on the field

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:54 pm

Clutch wrote:Our defense was atrocious. I thought on offense we had some pretty good opporuinites to score but its not good enough. Ronaldo usually has a bad game or two in a row but never have I ever seen him drag it on for this long. Hopefully he gets it together soon. Isco wasnt impressive at all. When James came on I felt like our attack stepped up a little bit. Bale wasnt bad nor good imo. Danilo.... When is carvajal coming back? Neymar will have a hattrick by halftime if Danilo is on the field

You can't blame the defence when you have 3 players not defending up top. The cms were constantly overloaded and the fbs always had overlaps. What else can Rafa do? Except Madrid park the bus, this team is uncoachable. When you see Suarez and Nerman busting their gut to get back and pressing for most of the game then this nonsense doesn't really fly.

I feel sorry for Benitez. 7 players defending over the whole game, at this level, that won't fly.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:01 pm

If Ronaldo continues in poor form and Benzema comes back could you see the team lining up with Bale on the left, Benzema in the middle and James on the right? Or is Ronaldo undroppable even under Benitez?
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:08 pm

Curtinho wrote:If Ronaldo continues in poor form and Benzema comes back could you see the team lining up with Bale on the left, Benzema in the middle and James on the right? Or is Ronaldo undroppable even under Benitez?

What I find baffling is people say CR is having a poor form. He hasn't been poor, he has been exactly the same. The problem is that because of his comparisons with Messi, people have ascribed him with attributes he never had. He won't do much without the service and he has always thrived on having a striker or another player to give him space for his runs. There was no service and his runs aren't those of a CF. You can't all of a sudden ask a cat to start barking after 9 years.

He will go back to stat padding and scoring when benzema comes back and they put more people on the team that can pass to him in the box. Outside of the box he is useless. Gets bullied off the ball, can't dribble his way out of a kebab box, his shooting accuracy is about the same. The myth of him being some Gerd Muller esque finisher and some out of this world player is what people are judging him on.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:22 pm

He'll return to his old self when Benitez starts playing him in his natural position and frees him from this CF nonsense.

#freeronaldo Proud
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:01 pm

Jibbers is a hater though.

He is exactly the same rofl clueless. Revisionist.

Yes he is one of the best ever player if we are talking about impact with in the box.

He is finished and i want him out but pls dont rewrite the history.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:26 pm

you can't be serious Adit.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:33 pm

Adit wrote:Jibbers is a hater though.

He is exactly the same rofl clueless. Revisionist.

Yes he is one of the best ever player if we are talking about impact with in the box.

He is finished and i want him out but pls dont rewrite the history.

Even now he's still good imo. Just playing bad atm.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next