Milan vs Sampdoria | November 28, 2015

+3
Dante
Cruijf
Il Diavolo
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Milan vs Sampdoria | November 28, 2015 - Page 2 Empty Re: Milan vs Sampdoria | November 28, 2015

Post by Cruijf Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:53 pm

Agreed, he's much better than our past few managers when it comes to youth.

Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Milan vs Sampdoria | November 28, 2015 - Page 2 Empty Re: Milan vs Sampdoria | November 28, 2015

Post by M99 Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:16 am

Well, that was great. More of this please.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:03 pm

•MilanDevil• wrote:@Dante, I remember when we talked about Niang last year. We have to remember that Niang is only 20 yrs old, he has the technique required to be a top player as well as the motivation, which is perfect. As you mentioned, the problem with Niang is his decision making but I was sure that he will overcome this problem and judging by his matches at Genoa last season, I saw improvements, which are now continuing onto his Milan career. It really does help that we have a brave coach like Miha who is willing to play the youngsters, this is how you bring back a team.

I've been talking about Niang and how he should be having this kind of games first before we can really start taking him seriously , ever since he arrived. There was so much hype talk about him just because he was young , but the results always said other things. At his loans he showed more , but the thing we care about is what he can do with our team ,with Milan . This is the first time he has actively and evidently worked hard to make progress.

Niang is still very young and i never forget that when i talk about him. Why am i always being a little more direct and easy to critique him? That's because Niang always had a big mouth and that's something which really annoys me personally in young players .

I grew up with youngsters being really humble and all , the big things they had to say were on the pitch. I am pretty sure even Balotelli was humbler when talking about his future and all , than Niang at this age. So , you can understand if i have always been sceptical about Niang , in fact it wasn't hard at all.

I read lately on the fb Milan fans page , that he apparently said he's working to surpass Henry or something like that.. I remember thinking 'this lad' . Turns out he's been really working at least , which is what matters. But yeah , i am hoping Miha can also help improve his professionalism and straighten him out too , along with the sporting progress . Having big dreams is more than welcomed , talking about how you will surpass a player like Henry when he's really at his baby steps is just naive dreamtalking . I just hope he matures , keeps his head straight and continues working.

And just like Henry said lately.. talent is not enough . Niang should learn from such things too if he's to succeed , let alone surpass Henry Laughing . In the end , things don't always go as expected . Balotelli was better than him at his age and he didn't become the player everyone expected he would become. Henry in particular was very promising as well at that age , but his beginnings weren't as promising as Balotelli's , it wasn't untill he joined Arsenal he really begun to show what he was made of .

What i am saying is , it's really pleasant that Niang is showing progress with OUR shirt , but anyway , let's just not get ahead of ourselves . We have more than one example where a Milan youngster explodes and fades . With that in mind , i am eagerly waiting for his next game . Hype and talk stopped having any effect on me long ago , it's what i see on the pitch that i care . And Niang delivered for once. Sincerely , here's to more.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum