We fans need to take the initiative

3 posters

Go down

We fans need to take the initiative Empty We fans need to take the initiative

Post by jibers Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:54 pm

I've been thinking about this for a while. What do yu guys reckon about starting a gofundme/kick starter/crowd funding to pay out Rooneys buy out clause so United can get rid of him? I'm dead serious.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

We fans need to take the initiative Empty Re: We fans need to take the initiative

Post by Glory Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:55 pm

Eventhough I am super pissed about the state of affairs right now, I believe this is going to be his last season with us (as a dead-cert starter). Even if we cant get rid, i think he will get benched next season.
We will buy 2 new attacking players next window, 1 cf and 1 winger). I simply cant see rooney getting starts after that. He will either accept to be a squad/rotation option or if he cant club will offload him either to America or even to some half decent club and pay a portion of his wages.
He himself will start to feel he is undeserving of the luxuries he is getting right now and I have a feeling that moment isnt far away.
Smalling will be made the captain and that again will accelerate the ouster.

As far as a campaign goes, yea i am in. But honestly if you ask me rarely such initiatives actually culminate into a desired result.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

We fans need to take the initiative Empty Re: We fans need to take the initiative

Post by RED Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:42 pm

If only it was so simple Sad

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down