McAgger
Red Alert
Helmer
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Liverpool vs West Brom - Page 3 Empty Re: Liverpool vs West Brom

Post by Unique Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:12 pm

Red Alert wrote:I've already distinguished the fact that you don't understand football properly... lmao. So yeah, you may "venture guesses" to what our problems in the squad are but you're not right here.

He's making stupid mistakes exactly as Reina and De Gea have done in the passed. He needs the right coaching. He has dropped points for us yes, but so has every Tom Dick and Harry in the squad. He's a scapegoat.

Again, the squad is not as good as everyone makes it out to be. Mignolet is apart of that, yes. But he's not the sole problem. We're pretty much recovering from the back of your old mate that was let go.
Liverpool have a better squad than Leicester city would you agree.

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:13 pm

talking about the keeper

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/15117/10100251/liverpools-simon-mignolet-premier-leagues-most-error-prone-goalkeeper-since-201314
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:37 pm

Don't worry RA will distinguish those stats to be misguided or skewed because of all the passengers we've had on the team over the last few years.

If only we had another '10' like Suarez........Laughing
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:58 pm

Curtinho wrote:Don't worry RA will distinguish those stats to be misguided or skewed because of all the passengers we've had on the team over the last few years.

If only we had another '10' like Suarez........Laughing
cheers cheers
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:03 am

Keep reading whoscored Mr D. Fact is, at the end of the day Mignolet IS a scapegoat.

And Suarez did join Liverpool as a 10. Considering you've started watching football 4 years ago and actually rate Rodgers as a "top coach", wanted Suarez to get sold so we can re-invest the squad with the likes of Lallana, Lovren, Lambert, Markovic and other overpriced fools as "great signings" and "title challenging squad" I'd say you're coming across as an imbecile right now.

And apart from Coutinho (who's been largely inconsistent since Suarez has been sold) who's NOT a passenger in this side? The whole squad's overrated because of Sir Brendan. Yet you and Unique claim them as the greatest thing since sliced bread fml.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:38 am

Tbh I'm more with Albert on the things that:

a) Mignolet is a scapegoat. He has saved us some points this season, but I don't remember him being directly responsible for losing them. There have been moments when he could have done better, but the defenders should have really dealt with the danger.

b) Suarez was a number 10 or a second striker at times for us. When he played with Carroll, it was Andy up top and Suarez just behind him. With Sturridge it was more 50-50 between their roles, but even then Suarez was the one to drop deeper more often. And then there obviously were the times he was the center forward with no other strikers on the pitch.

The whole squad is not overrated, though, we have some genuinely good players. The problem is that they don't necessarily compliment each other. If someone was building a team from a scratch, I don't see why they'd buy all three of Coutinho, Lallana and Firmino, for example. Too similar. The same goes for the CMs a little, Henderson, Milner and Can are good CMs who can contribute in all thirds of the pitch, but none of them have top-class talent in attack of defence. I'd take a midfield of Henderson, Pjanic and Mulumbu over them, tbh.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:28 pm

Art Morte wrote:Tbh I'm more with Albert on the things that:

a) Mignolet is a scapegoat. He has saved us some points this season, but I don't remember him being directly responsible for losing them. There have been moments when he could have done better, but the defenders should have really dealt with the danger.

b) Suarez was a number 10 or a second striker at times for us. When he played with Carroll, it was Andy up top and Suarez just behind him. With Sturridge it was more 50-50 between their roles, but even then Suarez was the one to drop deeper more often. And then there obviously were the times he was the center forward with no other strikers on the pitch.

The whole squad is not overrated, though, we have some genuinely good players. The problem is that they don't necessarily compliment each other. If someone was building a team from a scratch, I don't see why they'd buy all three of Coutinho, Lallana and Firmino, for example. Too similar. The same goes for the CMs a little, Henderson, Milner and Can are good CMs who can contribute in all thirds of the pitch, but none of them have top-class talent in attack of defence. I'd take a midfield of Henderson, Pjanic and Mulumbu over them, tbh.
Thumbs up
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:56 pm

Art Morte wrote:

It is though.

The squad is actually sitting exactly where they're supposed to be.

We finished 7th and 8th in the past 2 seasons.

We don't have a "great" squad. We have a few "genuinely good players" but 3/4 of them are inconsistent.

Agree with majority of the rest. (Not a fan of Mulumbu...)
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:04 am

My god you are a clown constantly making excuses to fit your agenda. And just to kill this idea once again -- no, Suarez was never a 10 here nor at Ajax. You don't watch the games, you've never played a day in your life and you have 0 ability to dissect the game.

Call whoever you want a scapegoat and complain about whatever you want but nothing will change that. You live in your mom's basement and make things up about other people to make yourself feel better. It's ok though, one day you'll grow up.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:12 am

He was though, "clown". He played as a SS / an inside forward / and literally had a free roam as a 10 for most of his time at Ajax. He then played half the amount of time as a SS under Dalglish. He had no tactical knowledge as a CF / nor did he have the finishing ability to lead the line when he arrived in England. He only started to develop as a "CF" after 12 months of being in England. He played as a SS / 10 for Uruguay behind Forlan, too.

Okay, that's cool. I live in my parent's basement with no access to a ball and with no access to watch games. Which means I literally don't watch games and I have "0 ability to dissect the game". You watch supposedly every single game. Like, EVERY GAME. Please tell me how you claim we're going to win the league / Rodgers was a success / we have world class players in Henderson, Lovren, Bekteke, Coutinho, and literally every other single *bleep* talent we sign (NOTE: Sturridge is supposedely NOT so good though???) yet we always seem to struggle to finish top 5 ever year???

Like, please oh Mr Know it all, I want to ask why we've been underperforming for so long? rofl Seriously, go back to reading whoscored / goal.com articles, playing football manager, I've not seen one post from you that's actually been proven right EVER. Every single player you want Liverpool to sign / know about is literally from a stimulation of a *bleep* game. And if it's not, please tell me how you manage to watch 5-6 different leagues all at the same time, work, look after your kid/family, and then continue to state how rosy it is at Liverpool because this squad is supposedly the best thing ever and you're struggling to understand why we're so bad? I mean, you have seen every single game amIrite?

Btw, Mignolet didn't play yesterday. I'm sure it was his fault we lost 3-0 to *bleep* Watford too? Or maybe you'd like to finally accept the fact that the teams not as good as it is and every thing you've posted in the last year or so has been total crap and literally everybody knows this? Or maybe we just missed Lovren because he's been sooooooooooo great this year, who knows.... Rolling Eyes
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:51 am

Red Alert wrote:He was though, "clown". He played as a SS / an inside forward / and literally had a free roam as a 10 for most of his time at Ajax. He then played half the amount of time as a SS under Dalglish. He had no tactical knowledge as a CF / nor did he have the finishing ability to lead the line when he arrived in England. He only started to develop as a "CF" after 12 months of being in England. He played as a SS / 10 for Uruguay behind Forlan, too.

Yeah you have no idea what you are talking about. He played the wing and striker in Holland, who yes had free roam at times but that hardly makes him a 10. He also didn't play as a 10 ever for Uruguay he played as part of a two striker system up front with Cavani with Forlan in behind the two or beside Forlan. Hell, a simple google search disproves your drivel.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_FIFA_World_Cup_Group_A#South_Africa_vs_Uruguay
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_FIFA_World_Cup_Group_A#Uruguay_vs_France
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_FIFA_World_Cup_Group_A#Mexico_vs_Uruguay

I mean you get the picture. The same continued throughout the knockout stage. I will just assume you don't know what a 10 is and move on.

Anyway, on to the next.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:23 am

Because football started in 2010. :facepalm:

Your *bleep* boyfriend quoted:

spoke with Luis at length on this subject a number of times. This has been the plan for a few months. When he played at Ajax he played in behind the central striker as a No 10, in between the lines.

Like talking to a dyslexic fool on LSD with you and Unique. Watch the *bleep* games instead of "researching" shit online ffs.

I give up. Gone are the days of Arq, stevie, Sepi, DTOR and RedO when football discussion actually used to be decent.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:35 pm

Red Alert wrote:Because football started in 2010. :facepalm:

spoke with Luis at length on this subject a number of times. This has been the plan for a few months. When he played at Ajax he played in behind the central striker as a No 10, in between the lines.

Like talking to a dyslexic fool on LSD with you and Unique. Watch the *bleep* games instead of "researching" shit online ffs.

I give up. Gone are the days of Arq, stevie, Sepi, DTOR and RedO when football discussion actually used to be decent.
yeah you are football knowledge alright. red alert. Rodgers needs to go he knows nothing we should be doing better get this clown out and bring in klopp. 3 mothns later the team are playing worst with worst results. red alert. its all down to the players. the players are rubbish that's why we are crap. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:07 pm

Red Alert wrote:Because football started in 2010. :facepalm:

You're a clown. When you are directly disproven (multiple times, btw, as I showed with Ajax teamsheets as well, since I don't get into the "he said she said" nonsense) you just resort to something that isn't even quantifiable "JUST WATCH THE GAMES LOL, IM RITE"

Except I have been watching, and I watch most of our games multiple times and I've always followed the Eredivisie and no, Suarez was never a 10. That's like calling Raheem Sterling a rightback...lol, but hey your pull your footballing knowledge from one obscure quote from your favourite manager. Bravo. I won't keep doing this so you can spout your nonsense (making stuff up like saying I wanted Suarez sold and that I think Rodgers is an elite manager) I'm washing my hands of this and moving on.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:18 am

This thread should be locked :coffee:
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite