Art Morte
Lucifer
futbol
80 posters

Page 20 of 28 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next

Go down

Jose Mourinho Sack Watch - Page 20 Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Sack Watch

Post by BusterLfc Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:37 pm

I will give Mourinho the benefit of the doubt since it's United who are a mess of a club post-Ferguson and he wasn't bad in his first 2 seasons, this is his usual 3rd season shit. He also had great success in every club before United, and he was the closest of all coaches post-Ferguson to actually do something but still didn't do anything major in the end and I don't think the next United coach will either if the club management stays the same.

But if Mourinho has a similiar showing in his next club then I think it might be time for him to move into international coaching.

BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:12 pm

From watching his pre-Valencia CL press conference, I get the feeling he knows he's basically done.
It's the carelessly defiant way he answers if he thinks his job is on the line, for example.

Makes me sad tbh. I think he deserves more time. He gets no support whatsoever from this joke of a club.
I always like Mourinho right after I watched one of his pks
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:18 pm

Time lol.

Just watching one game this season should tell you that it's something time doesn't fix.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:41 pm

Lad goes to West Ham and PTB's with McTominay moonlighting as a CB randomly (who was horrific)

time my ass, negative melt needed to be gone over the summer, never owns his mistakes either, just shits on the players, all time would do is fracture the team more

you only want him to stay because you know he's a cancer on the club Hans and enjoy watching United suffer

also lol at no support, hundreds of millions spent the club rightly questioned his spending this summer because he was discarding players that he never even gave chances to and that he wanted in the first place (bailly, lindelof etc)

Hes had years and the team isn't improving on the pitch, they're regressing if anything (results last season be damned)
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by chemicalboy99 Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:54 pm

I respect everything he's done for them.

I mean look at him, old, grey, dull, f**ked up, looking in bad health. Never has a manager mirrored his own football team more.

But still he has to hang on by his fingernails, clutching and scratching before that inevitable and desperate plunge into.....

$$$$$$$ ALEXIS SANCHEZ LEVEL MEGA DING SEVERANCE PAY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ cheers banana drinking

He can finally move out of the hotel after squaring up the horrendous mini bar bill a winner!!
chemicalboy99
chemicalboy99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:57 pm

The problem is that some of the players are not professionals, in the sense of consistency. Proper players.
Some of them care about winning, and losing for that matter, more than others.
McTominay for example has a special attitude, which others dont' have.

Also, McTominay was put into a 3 man defense as MArtial started, which is what all the fans have been clamoring for over weeks and weeks, and since Martial is not exactly focused on defensive duties Mourinho needed that 5-man defense to achieve balance.

Of course, fickle fans who don't  have a clue about tactics wouldn't know, all they want is attack, attack, attack.

McTominay also provided United with quality passing out of defense, every ball coming from him going forward was quality, and if Mourinho had gotten his wish of having an experienced ball-playing CB come in, like Boateng, this formation could have become a mainstay of this season.
Of course, Woodward ruined this plan.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:50 pm

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:45 pm

Love it when managers call out on bullshit by reporters lol.

Arsene himself ended few careers like that.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:11 am

How much longer is United going to continue with him lmao. It never gets better, it's always down from here. He's never recovered from a falling out EVER.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:25 am

@Casciavit

Tbh, I really hope we win today the match against Valencia, but another loss in the weekend (which by the way I hope with all my heart will happen) will most likely get him sacked. I’m telling you as a Man United fan, just saying this phrase: “4 loses, 1 draw and 3 wins in 8 gamedays is something we’ve never had in the past 40 years or so” is enough not to only raise more questions, but to take action and get rid of the manager. If we will indeed lose to Newcastle and Mourinho won’t be sacked, then we’re facked up.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:35 am

Casciavit wrote:How much longer is United going to continue with him lmao. It never gets better, it's always down from here. He's never recovered from a falling out EVER.

They'll continue until Zidane has said yes and negotiations behind Mourinho's back are advanced.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:12 am

Remember the days when a player never had more power than SAF? Now Pogbito is acting like a clown and will get the manager replaced by Zidane Proud
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:42 am

@Hapless_Hans

You’re joking, right? It’s just a rumour, this thing with Zidane. I don’t even think it’s true. It is just a media thing to increase the pressure on Mou. Negotiations behind his back at this moment would be unprofessional and unclassy for Man United considering that Mourinho said more than a couple of times that he has the support of Mr. Woodward. I don’t think he is lying. It’s about getting to the point where Woodward loses it and sacks him. I see someone like Neville/Scholes for example, coming temporary as a manager after a sudden and “unexpected” sack and only then negotiate with someone else.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:45 am

I'm not necessarily joking. I don't think the Zidane thing is just a rumour, and negotiating behind a sitting manager's back for his succession is what the club did with Mourinho while LvG was manager.
Remember how you then sacked him the day after he won the FA Cup? Or remember how Moyes learned from the media he had been sacked? Talking about classy..
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:47 am

Hmm, that’s true indeed. I was just saying it would not be classy...and in the past it wasn’t. Poor management from the top it is then.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:50 am

On the other hand it would be negligent not to plan for succession when having to fire a manager
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:53 am

That’s also true. Not sure if somebody deserves to be sacked after negotiations behind his back with other manager, it’s not nice at all...but what are the options? Plan this whole thing together with Mourinho? Let him know he will be out in two weeks from now? Lol, I don’t know how these things should work for the best of all parts involved.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:57 am

Think it should be, you lost confindence in the manager? Sack him ASAP. Have someone take the team over interim while a new manager is appointed.

Problem is that maybe there's clauses in the contract that make dragging out the sacking to a later date financially highly beneficial for the club, or such things.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:59 am

Yeah, that’s exactly what I was saying with Scholes/Neville example (didn’t have anything else in my mind, maybe Carrick). And the money we’re talking about that the club has to pay Mourinho is maybe around 7 to 10 millions. Imagine that.

Btw, just an hour ago I bought from a local library SAF’s autobiography and I kinda have this feeling that all that’s written inside is about something from another world, something already long forgotten inside the club. It’s like he was never there. All the things he did for the academy, the Carrington training complex which was his idea and his project, the discipline, the whole aura he built in the locker room that made everyone never give up and fight for that “something bigger than the players or the manager”. It was a belief, like a religion. The collective was working in a perfect synergy with the fanbase all over the world and everything went smooth if we take the 27 years he was there. Ok, we had a lot of ups and downs, but you always knew it was something happening to a healthy organism, something that had the power and integrity to get up after falling down. Anyway, a completely different era, that’s the feeling I have with the book in my hands. Nowadays, everything is a joke and embarassing when I compare United with the clubs in the tier we used to be in...Bayern, Juve, Real, Barca or Milan (tragic situation for them too). No club in England was at the same level with United in the 90’s or 00’s. Now, we completely lost everything. Club needs to build almost...almost from zero. It’s not anymore the club I fell in love with. Now I love to watch City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Bayern, Juve etc. But not Man United.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:15 am

Mourinho won't take compensation when sacked. Man is too proud for that.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:17 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Remember the days when a player never had more power than SAF? Now Pogbito is acting like a clown and will get the manager replaced by Zidane Proud

It's about the results and team approach rather than Pogba acting a numpty that will get Mou fired. You know this ffs.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:19 pm

Vlad the Impaler wrote:Hmm, that’s true indeed. I was just saying it would not be classy...and in the past it wasn’t. Poor management from the top it is then.

Football's a ruthless business and these guys are more than well compensated. In the case of Mourinho I do hope he learns he's sacked from some numpty reporter.

He doesn't deserve any respect with the way he treats players and projects his failures onto them 24/7
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:54 pm

Hey y'all! Watch this. Laughing

Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:49 pm

Reality check: ManU's players are not that good and a new manager might not perform any better.

(Then again Mou has had time and money to build this team, so... yeah, he sucks).
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:51 pm

Vlad the Impaler wrote:Hey y'all! Watch this. Laughing

Martial:"I would like a bigger role roll" rofl

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:54 pm

Art Morte wrote:Reality check: ManU's players are not that good and a new manager might not perform any better.

(Then again Mou has had time and money to build this team, so... yeah, he sucks).

This is how I feel about United. What players in that squad are world class players? Only De Gea and Pogba seem decent enough to be in a CL side, and even then Pogba is being played wrong. The squad is just horrible + Mournho's 1994 italian tactics = a disaster for attractive 2018 futbol. Get him out of there and start a new squad. Even West Ham squad genuinely looks more attractive. No pun.
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 28 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next