Art Morte
Lucifer
futbol
80 posters

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down

Jose Mourinho Sack Watch - Page 26 Empty Re: Jose Mourinho Sack Watch

Post by BusterLfc Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:40 pm

ExtremistEnigma wrote:Moyes, LvG, and Mourinho have been sacked whereas players like Jones, Smalling, Young, etc. are still at the club since before SAF retired. Mourinho was hardly the root of any problems.

Club needs a massive overhaul from the top, replacing all those people who think that players like the one I mentioned are anywhere near good enough to perform at the top level.

This is true, Mourinho was successful in every club he managed except for United, wouldn't be surprised if he is successful in his next one as well. I can see a return to Inter tbh.

United is definitely the most dysfunctional club ever since Ferguson left, every coach they brought in they sacked him. Now that media will stop blaming Mourinho for everything, people will see how truly shit this squad is.

BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:41 pm

@Art

Quite a lot of those players were good under Van Gaal though.

Also there were a bunch of players who were improving under Van Gaal, specifically the younger ones.

Don't get me wrong i think Van Gaal on the whole is very overrated but the criticism in your post probably isn't just.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:45 pm

Congrats Firenze cheers must be a decent day for you
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:45 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Can we now officially say that LVG is undoubtedly the best post SAF United manager and his sacking is still a disgrace?

Mourinho won 3 trophies and was the only manager after Ferguson to finish 2nd in the league.
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:59 pm

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:36 pm

iftikhar wrote:ATM I'm genuinely scared of Mou taking over Roma after EDF is sacked. Stay safe McLewis

I'll be physically sick if we end up getting him. Luckily his Inter ties are strong and his salary is ridiculous so I don't think it will happen.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:43 pm

How comes Jose gets a pay out for getting sacked. That time I got fired from McDonald’s after getting cought putting my dick in the mayo I never got a penny ffs.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by chemicalboy99 Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:08 pm

chemicalboy99
chemicalboy99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:16 am

there are times you can blame the board , this is not one of those times. they spent money on players, they spent money on the most expensive players in utd history. if the coach cannot get the best out of said player or falls out with said player, the board cannot blindly shell out another huge wad of cash, cos what if the coach falls out again with the new player? mourinho screwed himself

madrid fans will hate me for this. but i want him to come back next summer just to spite ramos. he went on a rant for conte not to be brought in, let's see what he'll do when we bring mourinho....maybe the fear of his return may light a fire on the squad . welcome home mou cheers
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:28 am

You're right, I do hate you.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:04 am

titosantill wrote:madrid fans will hate me for this. but i want him to come back next summer just to spite ramos.

Bringing him back just to "spite Ramos" isn't a valid reason. Mourinho is basically past it, and the only thing he has been able to preserve from his elite days is his toxic personality..

Such statement is to be expect from a bad poster or a Mourinho fanboy (which is roughly the same), but not from you tito. So I'll just assume you were just being sarcastic and laugh along this time. However, if you repeat this one more time anywhere else on this forum, I'll send a hitman your way. Careful what you wish for.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:02 am

The way United have been going ever since Fergie stepped down deserves utmost criticism.

The main issue with United has been a clear lack of direction when it comes to footballing matters. When you look at the styles of Moyes, Van Gaal and Mourinho, you see fundamental differences in how they like to play and the players they like to employ. A lot of players were bought and sold and money wasted because a player who was relevant to the previous system yesteryear wasn't fit to play the new manager's style. Players getting used to one system and then having to adapt to another the next season doesn't help them building chemistry on the pitch.

The lack of stability is to be blamed on the higher management. And sacking of Mourinho is another move that puts this club into deeper shambles. They should have kept Mourinho until the end of the season and sign someone with a long-term plan next year. Solskjær is about to go from club legend level to getting booted out of United doors forever by the end of the season.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:45 am

Klopp @ Liverpool: 0 trophies, win percentage: 54.7%
Pochettino @ Spurs: 0 trophies, win percentage: 56.4%
Mourinho @ United: 3 trophies, win percentage 58.3%
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by chemicalboy99 Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:56 am

Unique wrote:How comes Jose gets a pay out for getting sacked. That time I got fired from McDonald’s after getting cought putting my dick in the mayo I never got a penny ffs.

Bit short sighted of McDonald's wasn't it, assuming this branch was in Liverpool. How did they ever think they were going to replace you? By advertising in the job centre? Situations vacant in the local evening paper?

Surely even McDonald's know you're much more likely to see a vampire sunbathing than a scouser in a job centre, the ones that are even literate.

Let THAT sink in.
chemicalboy99
chemicalboy99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:26 pm

Myesyats wrote:Klopp @ Liverpool: 0 trophies, win percentage: 54.7%

those were three trophies utd fans really didn't care for. to win the europa league, you have to either miss out on ucl or get knocked out in the first round. the efl cup is just an opportunity for smart managers to play youngsters. and the community shield? his team didn't even win the fa cup to play in that tournament, that was van gaal. united fans tried to convince themselves it was a positive, but back when owen was awarded ballon d'or for the "treble" in 2001, utd fans, whose club had won a proper treble 3 years earlier mocked it. and mind you pool actually won the fa cup not the community shield....which shouldn't really count

@demon, i wouldn't be terrible upset if mourinho came back in the summer to be honest. yes he's toxic, and he only has 2 seasons before he ruins things, but i think this debate would be more suited to the madrid section if the rumor gets some steam, and then we can have a good back and forth argument.

but i don't think its even remotely happening to be honest, so you can breathe easy lol. speaking of fan boys, what happened to the mou fan who always switches teams to wherever mou goes. he was always on the madrid forums, (he predicted after we sacked mou, that we would never win anything) then after mou's chelsea collapse, it seems he's been low key

oh and as for the win percentage, since mou has won more epl titles than those other 2 coaches combined and folks put him on another level above them, that his win percentage is a bit higher, isn't really a compliment, especially as its also in the high 50s range
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:58 pm

chemicalboy99 wrote:
Unique wrote:How comes Jose gets a pay out for getting sacked. That time I got fired from McDonald’s after getting cought putting my dick in the mayo I never got a penny ffs.

Bit short sighted of McDonald's wasn't it, assuming this branch was in Liverpool. How did they ever think they were going to replace you? By advertising in the job centre? Situations vacant in the local evening paper?

Surely even McDonald's know you're much more likely to see a vampire sunbathing than a scouser in a job centre, the ones that are even literate.

Let THAT sink in.
yeah that didnt really happen. but you are 100% right. the chances of a scouser in the job centre is the same as you only fucking 1 goat for the rest of your life.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:16 pm

We're Manchester United, spent like half a billion since Mou came in.

Sure we won the treble of sadness in his first season, but you simply can't compare to expectations between the three managers and teams.

Other 2 are eternal failures. For eternal failure sides. Fellaini's won more trophies than both of those sides combined in the last decade. Laughing
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:37 pm

Firenze wrote:

Sure we won the treble of sadness in his first season, but you simply can't compare to expectations between the three managers and teams.

Other 2 are eternal failures. For eternal failure sides. Fellaini's won more trophies than both of those sides combined in the last decade. Laughing
true. thats why we have klopp and you have Solskjaer rofl rofl
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:43 pm

He's a temp manager until the end of the season.

Probably still finishes with more trophies than you.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:45 pm

mourinho won 2 trophies not 3. he played southampton in one cup final and the ajax youth team in the other cup final playing the most dire football you could ever wish to see. klopp played in 3 cup finals one against city. one against the famous 3 in a row savilla team and 1 against madrid who also won 3 on the spin. now if you look at the quality of teams faced. money spent and quality of football being played you can see why people rate klopp and mourinho got sacked yet again dispite klopp losing 3 finals and jose winning 2. Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:48 pm

Firenze wrote:He's a temp manager until the end of the season.

Probably still finishes with more trophies than you.
he will win a few games against scrub teams and will end up with a 5 year contract. none of the good managers are willing to walk away from the job they have to take charge of that cess pitt Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:34 pm

Unique wrote:

mourinho won 2 trophies not 3. he played southampton in one cup final and the ajax youth team in the other cup final playing the most dire football you could ever wish to see. klopp played in 3 cup finals one against city. one against the famous 3 in a row savilla team and 1 against madrid who also won 3 on the spin. now if you look at the quality of teams faced. money spent and quality of football being played you can see why people rate klopp and mourinho got sacked yet again dispite klopp losing 3 finals and jose winning 2. Thumbs up

What do you know, you're slowly getting there. Defending Klopp now.
Been a while since I've seen you lose your shit over Klopp and shout about his sacking.
I told you he'd improve the team step by step didn't I? All of a sudden you have the best defense, who would have thought.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:39 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Unique wrote:

What do you know, you're slowly getting there. Defending Klopp now.
Been a while since I've seen you lose your shit over Klopp and shout about his sacking.
I told you he'd improve the team step by step didn't I? All of a sudden you have the best defense, who would have thought.
tbh i never in a million years saw that coming Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:06 am

Unique wrote:
Firenze wrote:

true. thats why we have klopp and you have Solskjaer rofl rofl

:coffee:
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:05 pm

Unique isn't allowed to defend Klopp after all his idiocy over the years

Embarrassing 180 it would be. Too embarrassing
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:17 pm

Tbh can't wait for this scrub to fail (again) and go back this time forever to eating his peasantry lamb's head and those disgusting fermented fish.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next