Lucifer
Hapless_Hans
Adit
Kaladin
S
36 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

OFFICIAL : Carlo Ancelotti appointed Bayern manager  - Page 5 Empty Re: OFFICIAL : Carlo Ancelotti appointed Bayern manager

Post by futbol Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:24 pm

Bayern getting rid of the best manager in history to appoint a guy who won 3 league titles (one of them in Lol 1) in 80 years of management, fluked a CL with Madrid, bottled a CL with the best Milan in history against a Liverpool side led by Benitez etc. etc. etc.

Bayern. rofl

DAT sudden Ancelotti hype when no one gave a shit before Ramos saved his job for 1 more season. rofl

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL : Carlo Ancelotti appointed Bayern manager  - Page 5 Empty Re: OFFICIAL : Carlo Ancelotti appointed Bayern manager

Post by Arquitecto Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:29 pm

Pep leaving has me mixed feelings given I have silently supported Bayern as a result of his tenure, the criticism against him and just for obvious reasons to see him leave this early feels like withdrawing food early from your mouth when more flavor remains.

Ancelotti is the best manager in the world as I surmise the appointment was best made early in Bayern fashion to provide clarity as also so Carlo can learn Deutsch and hopefully not speak like Il Trap.

If possible I would like Hansy's thoughts on this appointment.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:30 pm

RealGunner wrote:"I must admit I don’t enjoy Bayern’s games, as there’s so little competition.“ C. Ancelotti
So Ancelotti plans to allow Bayern to lose once in a while to make the BL more competitive! GOAT :bow:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:32 pm

I know you're trolling, but i don't get why people attempt to underplay Ancelotti's CL win by bringing up Ramos' goal . hmm

Madrid completely dominated that game and if anything , it's Atletico's win that would've been a fluke since their sole goal came from a Casillas brainfart . hmm
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:33 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:Carlo to play Alonso until his legs break lol. No more tinkering with the line up, no more kids

I suspect this will be his line up

Neuer
Lahm-Benatia-Badstuber-Alaba
Thiago-Alonso-Vidal
Robben-Lewa-Costa

Rip to the rest of the players careers

Also Bayern will most definitely win the CL with him but the league mighy be more interesting than it is now

Message to Real fans:
Please don't start getting continually on our nerves now by predicting how Carlo will lineup Bayern, which players he won't use, RIP to this or that youngster, etc pp, just because he was coach for 2 seasons at your club.
You don't know shit.

Thank you in advance.
fiestiness does not suit you No

Speaking of his most preferred line up. Think this might be his ideal CL team

Neuer
Lahm-Benatia-Bad-Alaba
Robben-Kroos-Alonso-Costa
Lewa-upfordebatewithfellowMadridistas

hmm
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:35 pm

Arquitescu wrote:Pep leaving has me mixed feelings given I have silently supported Bayern as a result of his tenure, the criticism against him and just for obvious reasons to see him leave this early feels like withdrawing food early from your mouth when more flavor remains.

Ancelotti is the best manager in the world as I surmise the appointment was best made early in Bayern fashion to provide clarity as also so Carlo can learn Deutsch and hopefully not speak like Il Trap.

If possible I would like Hansy's thoughts on this appointment.
Look who's here when Carlo is in the news Laughing

You're finally back.Now don't go missing for another 10 months.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:38 pm

Arq ffs :bow:
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:57 am

I don't understand Bayern's philosophy.
They had the undisputed best team in the world in 2013 with Jupp.
Suddenly, they have the idea that a change is needed, and they take Pep,
who changes this team 180 degrees, getting rid in the space of 1-2 years of
Mandzukic, Kroos, Gomez, Schweinsteiger, Dante, Gustavo, all important pieces
in Bayern's success.
I maybe, maybe can get over it, but then just in the span of 3 years, all that changed philosophy imposed by Guardiola, will be changed again? What's the point of changing a winning perfectly working machine with a very germanish style(2013), if not for a long term change (who i thought Guardiola was)?
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:13 am

Ion Creanga wrote:I don't understand Bayern's philosophy.
They had the undisputed best team in the world in 2013 with Jupp.
Suddenly, they have the idea that a change is needed, and they take Pep,
who changes this team 180 degrees, getting rid in the space of 1-2 years of
Mandzukic, Kroos, Gomez, Schweinsteiger, Dante, Gustavo, all important pieces
in Bayern's success.
I maybe, maybe can get over it, but then just in the span of 3 years, all that changed philosophy imposed by Guardiola, will be changed again? What's the point of changing a winning perfectly working machine with a very germanish style(2013), if not for a long term change (who i thought Guardiola was)?

The way we played under Jupp wasn't at all so much different than what was before under van Gaal, and what Pep did.
Don't see what's supposed to have been 'Germanic' about it tbh, and Pep basically magnified, pushed further to the extreme, a certain element of our play which was already there.
He didn't 'change the team 180 degree' at all.

Of those 'important' pieces, both Gomez and Gustavo were already only rotational players under Jupp, Mandzukic was never supposed to be the main lead striker around whom a team is built as Lewandowski was pursued and signed independently of Pep.

Kroos left for reasons which had nothing to do with coach, style or philosophy, and Schweini moving on was a reasonable moment, which he wanted too.

Only Dante suffered from Pep, but then it's not like he was marginalized, he played a lot and frankly his performances degraded rapidly.

Carlo makes sense exactly because, if I judge it right, he's not someone to make sweeping 'philosophical' changes for the sake of it.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:48 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:It's also very possible the clowns at Corriere, Gazzetta, or Casseruola Dello Sport know *bleep* all

Bump.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:39 pm

First Bayern manager ever to win 8 competitive games in a row. :bow:

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:08 am

Just eating off the plate Pep made for him IMO

Laughing
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:12 am

RealGunner wrote:First Bayern manager ever to win 8 competitive games in a row. :bow:

Very surprising stat for such a big successful team with such a long history...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:03 pm

Carlo on D. Costa taking a selfie during a game,

Asked about his feelings about the impromptu photo, Ancelotti said: "We live in a world with social media. Of course I'd prefer if players stay focused on the game but sometimes it can happen.

"It was [Costa's] first game back from injury so I can accept this. Maybe next time he can call me and we can have our picture together!"

Carlo Proud
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:18 pm

Compare this reaction to what Pep would do, probably ban phones with cameras.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:23 pm

Carlo is basically the best guy in the world.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:43 pm

Most likable man in football. Maybe except Matri Very Happy
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:28 pm

No wonder everyone loves him Very Happy

What is with Matri? NO idea about Italian players personally, except that Matarazzi is a douche Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:08 pm

Carlo Ancelotti has already dropped more points this season (15) than Pep Guardiola did throughout his entire first Bundesliga campaign(12).
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:11 pm

a lot of these Bayern stars are in decline now compared to when Pep had them hmm
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:13 pm

Or maybe it's because he's not strict enough. I always said Carlo could've achieved a lot more if he didn't have his nice guy act going on all the time.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:16 pm

Winter is Coming wrote:Or maybe it's because he's not strict enough. I always said Carlo could've achieved a lot more if he didn't have his nice guy act going on all the time.

You're mixing him with Pep, him being a nice guy isn't an act.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:18 pm

Firenze wrote:a lot of these Bayern stars are in decline now compared to when Pep had them hmm

pleb excuses already, good riddance
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:20 pm

Didn't know the Bayern players needed hand holding to do well. Carlo might not be the best tactician but his teams don't lose to Rostov's of this world no matter how laid back he is. Bayern seem to be in a slump right now. But that just means they will probably have a strong 2nd half of the season when it really starts to heat up. Still even in a slump they should at least be drawing against teams like Rostov as a bare minimum
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:29 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
Winter is Coming wrote:Or maybe it's because he's not strict enough. I always said Carlo could've achieved a lot more if he didn't have his nice guy act going on all the time.

You're mixing him with Pep, him being a nice guy isn't an act.

Not saying act in the sense of falsehood, but rather the way he conducts himself.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:29 pm

Bayern are nothing without a healthy Robben.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next