Lucifer
Hapless_Hans
Adit
Kaladin
S
36 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

OFFICIAL : Carlo Ancelotti appointed Bayern manager  - Page 3 Empty Re: OFFICIAL : Carlo Ancelotti appointed Bayern manager

Post by rwo power Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:21 pm

Well, Bayern would give him the chance to try and be the first coach to win the CL with 3 different clubs.

rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL : Carlo Ancelotti appointed Bayern manager  - Page 3 Empty Re: OFFICIAL : Carlo Ancelotti appointed Bayern manager

Post by Adit Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:23 pm

Hope he finally cut lose his league flop image. Bayern now has serious chance of getting treble. Ancelotti will take care of the cups and even Carlo can't fuk up Bundesliga.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:23 pm

rwo power wrote:Does he speak German, by the way?
His eyebrow speaks a universal language that everyone understands. It's either raised and saying "wtf are you doing? Improve!" or raised and saying "Impressive. We'll win." What else do you need?
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:25 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Carlo say at some point that he wouldn't manage Bayern because they didn't have any competition in the Bundesliga?
He did, but I remember a few days ago I saw an article and he said he didn't mind managing them.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:26 pm

Generally the Italian ppl are scrub to learn other languages, expecially the older ppl ( at the contrary I noticed the Slavic are incredibly good on it ) hmm
Ancelotti and Mancini were embarassing when they tried to talk in English  ( Frosties , IMO. )  , and it's the English language , let alone the German.
I can't wait to listen Ancelotti  like Trapattoni in '98

Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 pm

Art Morte wrote:
rwo power wrote:Does he speak German, by the way?
His eyebrow speaks a universal language that everyone understands. It's either raised and saying "wtf are you doing? Improve!" or raised and saying "Impressive. We'll win." What else do you need?
You have been in great form lately rofl
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:30 pm

Robespierre wrote:Generally the Italian ppl are weak to learn other languages, expecially the older ppl ( at the contrary I noticed the Slavic are incredibly good on it ) hmm
Ancelotti and Mancini were embarassing when they tried to talk in English  ( Frosties , IMO. )  , and it's the English language , let alone the German.

Only the line "you want to know why Italian clubs won't buy these players?!" doesn't work anymore.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:33 pm

Robespierre wrote:Generally the Italian ppl are scrub to learn other languages, expecially the older ppl ( at the contrary I noticed the Slavic are incredibly good on it ) hmm

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:35 pm

Shaqiri with Inter kit replaced  Pennywise the dancing clown in my nightmares though (:
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:39 pm

The funny thing about the unforgettable Trap meltdown is that in the beginning he actually talks ok, only then when he gets agitated it gets bizarre Laughing

Also with this press conference he coined a few new German phrases that are still in use.. "Was erlauben Strunz", "Ich habe fertig" und "schwach wie Flasche leer" eco smile
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:44 pm

It was hilarious because Strunz is basically the analogy of an Italian swear word , imported by Langobardic ppl not by a chance Laughing
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:46 pm

The Germans just can't resist an opportunity to mix their language with English, can they?

Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:46 pm

stronzo..
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:51 pm

u wot m8
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:56 pm

Robespierre wrote:Generally the Italian ppl are scrub to learn other languages, expecially the older ppl ( at the contrary I noticed the Slavic are incredibly good on it ) hmm

well i understand neither German nor Italian , but that was hilarious rofl

Reminded me of Malezani years ago lmaooo

ca*** ca*** ca***... rufiani! ... ca***! Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:02 pm

It's also with ENglish subtitles on YT somewhere

actually 'strunz' is some kind of swear word in German as well.. while 'dumm' means 'dumb' or 'stupid', 'strunzdumm' means really really dumb aka *bleep* retarded.
Surely got the same roots.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:20 pm

The legendary Trap rant with English subs:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:41 pm

LMAOOO rofl

what a god
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:46 pm

Guardiola blesses choice of Ancelotti but remains mum on his future. He will say more after the Hannover game, but his goodbye is confirmed.

"Bayern, la benedizione di Guardiola: ''Ancelotti allenatore super''

"Il tecnico spagnolo continua a rimanere con la bocca cucita sul suo futuro ("parleremo dopo la partita con l'Hannover") ma è ormai certo l'addio."

http://www.repubblica.it/sport/calcio/esteri/2015/12/18/news/bayern_pioggia_di_rinnovi-129746940/
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:13 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Dont understand why Pep wants to leave?

Me neither, but I won't try to tbh.

The whole club, players, board, fans, has begging him to extend for months now, so it's not for lack of trying.

So that means, thanks for everything, and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

It's very sad, and night before yesterday I actually felt physically sick Laughing, but there's only so much you can do.

Safe to say wherever he goes next will become an elite team competing for everything immediately, it's simple as that.
He's the best manager out there by a mile.

However, if we get Ancelotti committed fast, I'll not shed another tear and I will be very thankful for our board for their swift action.

Pretty sure Carlo would be a great fit in this specific situation.

That's all.

Oh trust me most of us also felt the same when he left Sad  and some still do.

I don't think his reason is much to do with the club itself, as its him, I recall an interview once I believe with his brother claiming he (Pep) doesn't tend to coach for long and Pep himself said he's not one who will stay around for a long time, so I guess that's why he's moving on if he does, still a chance he may troll us. Its nothing to do with the squad, or support.

I remember Dani (Franchise) said he wouldn't have been happy if he stayed with Munich longer then Barcelona Laughing
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:38 am

Its official now. Ancelotti following PEP in the summer.

Welcome Mister cheers
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:39 am

So the tug of war around Pep is finally over!
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:07 am

Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:09 am

finally the bayern league dominance will be over next season :bow:
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:11 am

MaraVilla wrote:finally the bayern league dominance will be over next season :bow:
About time :bow:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:13 am

Pep Guardiola (44) will not extend his contract with FC Bayern München. The German record champions’ new coach from 1 July 2016 will be Carlo Ancelotti. The 56-year-old Italian will receive a three-year contract expiring on 30 June 2019.

FC Bayern München chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge commented: “We are grateful to Pep Guardiola for everything he has given our club since 2013. I am convinced that Pep and our team will now work even more intensively towards achieving our major sporting goals – especially as it is now confirmed that Pep is to leave FC Bayern.”

“Carlo Ancelotti has enjoyed success everywhere as a coach and has won the Champions League three times,” continued Rummenigge. “Carlo is a calm, balanced expert, who knows how to deal with stars and favours a multifaceted style of play – we were looking for this, and we have found it. We are looking forward to working with him.”

Carlo Ancelotti commented: “I am very honoured that I will be coach of the great club FC Bayern from next season.”
http://www.fcbayern.de/en/news/news/2015/press-release-guardiola-not-extending-ancelotti-new-fcb-coach-201215.php
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next