Will we make that big decision this summer?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Will we make that big decision this summer?

Post by Doc on Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:19 pm

In any case, Madrid would just let him go when his usefulness has expired. Ronaldo, well, Mendes knows it quite well so he is gonna milk as much as he can for himself and his client.

So don't fret or worry, Ronaldo's time at the club is coming down to the final stretch. He'll receive the golden handshake and leave through the front door or he'll be chased like a wounded dog and receive the golden handshake in a testimonial. Up to Ronaldo to choose which one his ego can stomach more.

Doc
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Posts : 7669
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Will we make that big decision this summer?

Post by sportsczy on Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:27 pm

Just to put it in perspective...  CR has scored 4 goals this season in 58 shots (6,9%).  

During the stretch where we had 4 draws in a row...  he scored 1 goal in 28 shots  (3,6%).

I know people want to blame tactics by Zidane for the lull in our results recently.  But maybe a player or two have been....  ummm...  atrocious?

@Doc... i agree that Zidane should bench him.  But he almost got fired and was severely criticized for benching Odegaard while at Casilla (he started looking for other jobs until Flo stepped in and gave him a vote of confidence).  I don't think you're allowed to bench the legendary players at Madrid.  I'm not even joking. Mourinho did it with Iker... and paid for it dearly.

_________________

sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 13905
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Will we make that big decision this summer?

Post by Mr Nick09 on Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:25 am

@Doc wrote:In any case, Madrid would just let him go when his usefulness has expired. Ronaldo, well, Mendes knows it quite well so he is gonna milk as much as he can for himself and his client.

So don't fret or worry, Ronaldo's time at the club is coming down to the final stretch. He'll receive the golden handshake and leave through the front door or he'll be chased like a wounded dog and receive the golden handshake in a testimonial. Up to Ronaldo to choose which one his ego can stomach more.
this sounds way too optimistic.

_________________


Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré

Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Dortmund
Posts : 21965
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Will we make that big decision this summer?

Post by Doc on Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:32 am

How so Nick?

_________________

Spoiler:
The Real Treble:
Under 19 World Cup
ICC Men's T20 World Cup
ICC Women's T20 World Cup
Rally around the West Indies. Now and Forever.
Carlos Braithwaite wrote:I hear English tears taste like reparations


Doc
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7669
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: Will we make that big decision this summer?

Post by Mr Nick09 on Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:44 am

Because in all likeliness we will extend his contract and his wages too

_________________


Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré

Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Dortmund
Posts : 21965
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Will we make that big decision this summer?

Post by jibers on Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:50 pm

Not a chance in hell. Florentino cares about his image above all else. Ronaldo shoulf have been sold last season but until his performances become dire, Flo won't bite the bullet.

As for Zidane benching Ronaldo, won't happen. He is too powerful and would divide the club. Common sense. Everyone r is trying to protect themselves.

_________________
"Technique is not being able to juggle a ball 1000 times. Anyone can do that by practicing. Then you can work in the circus. Technique is passing the ball with one touch, with the right speed, at the right foot of your team mate"

jibers
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Ajax
Posts : 9770
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Will we make that big decision this summer?

Post by Doc on Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:05 pm

To elaborate my post, I'm not saying all that would happen now. More than likely, Ronaldo would get his extension. Ball is in his court anyway since the transfer ban is very much a real thing.

What I was saying that eventually, the club and him would part ways and it usually is when player becomes obsolete. It happened to the likes of Di Stefano and Raul, doubt Ronaldo would be any different.

_________________

Spoiler:
The Real Treble:
Under 19 World Cup
ICC Men's T20 World Cup
ICC Women's T20 World Cup
Rally around the West Indies. Now and Forever.
Carlos Braithwaite wrote:I hear English tears taste like reparations


Doc
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7669
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: Will we make that big decision this summer?

Post by jibers on Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:21 pm

@Doc wrote:To elaborate my post, I'm not saying all that would happen now. More than likely, Ronaldo would get his extension. Ball is in his court anyway since the transfer ban is very much a real thing.

What I was saying that eventually, the club and him would part ways and it usually is when player becomes obsolete. It happened to the likes of Di Stefano and Raul, doubt Ronaldo would be any different.


For Madrid's sake, I hope he doesn't renew. Utter madness.

_________________
"Technique is not being able to juggle a ball 1000 times. Anyone can do that by practicing. Then you can work in the circus. Technique is passing the ball with one touch, with the right speed, at the right foot of your team mate"

jibers
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Ajax
Posts : 9770
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Will we make that big decision this summer?

Post by Adit on Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:15 am

Walking on the pitch is getting ridiculous by each passing game. He looks like he is not happy with Bales contract.

_________________
#WEAREALLTAXFRAUDS

Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs
Posts : 8831
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Will we make that big decision this summer?

Post by vanDEEZ on Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:31 am

He's always walked. Nothing new there

vanDEEZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4193
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Will we make that big decision this summer?

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:18 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum