Will we make that big decision this summer?

+11
Cyborg
Mr Nick09
Doc
VanDeezNuts
guest7
Perucho21
chad4401
jibers
The Demon of Carthage
Hapless_Hans
Adit
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Will we make that big decision this summer? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will we make that big decision this summer?

Post by Doc Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:19 pm

In any case, Madrid would just let him go when his usefulness has expired. Ronaldo, well, Mendes knows it quite well so he is gonna milk as much as he can for himself and his client.

So don't fret or worry, Ronaldo's time at the club is coming down to the final stretch. He'll receive the golden handshake and leave through the front door or he'll be chased like a wounded dog and receive the golden handshake in a testimonial. Up to Ronaldo to choose which one his ego can stomach more.

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Will we make that big decision this summer? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will we make that big decision this summer?

Post by sportsczy Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:27 pm

Just to put it in perspective...  CR has scored 4 goals this season in 58 shots (6,9%).  

During the stretch where we had 4 draws in a row...  he scored 1 goal in 28 shots  (3,6%).

I know people want to blame tactics by Zidane for the lull in our results recently.  But maybe a player or two have been....  ummm...  atrocious?

@Doc... i agree that Zidane should bench him.  But he almost got fired and was severely criticized for benching Odegaard while at Casilla (he started looking for other jobs until Flo stepped in and gave him a vote of confidence).  I don't think you're allowed to bench the legendary players at Madrid.  I'm not even joking. Mourinho did it with Iker... and paid for it dearly.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:25 am

Doc wrote:In any case, Madrid would just let him go when his usefulness has expired. Ronaldo, well, Mendes knows it quite well so he is gonna milk as much as he can for himself and his client.

So don't fret or worry, Ronaldo's time at the club is coming down to the final stretch. He'll receive the golden handshake and leave through the front door or he'll be chased like a wounded dog and receive the golden handshake in a testimonial. Up to Ronaldo to choose which one his ego can stomach more.
this sounds way too optimistic.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:32 am

How so Nick?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:44 am

Because in all likeliness we will extend his contract and his wages too
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:50 pm

Not a chance in hell. Florentino cares about his image above all else. Ronaldo shoulf have been sold last season but until his performances become dire, Flo won't bite the bullet.

As for Zidane benching Ronaldo, won't happen. He is too powerful and would divide the club. Common sense. Everyone r is trying to protect themselves.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:05 pm

To elaborate my post, I'm not saying all that would happen now. More than likely, Ronaldo would get his extension. Ball is in his court anyway since the transfer ban is very much a real thing.

What I was saying that eventually, the club and him would part ways and it usually is when player becomes obsolete. It happened to the likes of Di Stefano and Raul, doubt Ronaldo would be any different.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:21 pm

Doc wrote:To elaborate my post, I'm not saying all that would happen now. More than likely, Ronaldo would get his extension. Ball is in his court anyway since the transfer ban is very much a real thing.

What I was saying that eventually, the club and him would part ways and it usually is when player becomes obsolete. It happened to the likes of Di Stefano and Raul, doubt Ronaldo would be any different.

For Madrid's sake, I hope he doesn't renew. Utter madness.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:15 am

Walking on the pitch is getting ridiculous by each passing game. He looks like he is not happy with Bales contract.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:31 am

He's always walked. Nothing new there

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2