MJ
Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
El Gunner
Sri
37 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by rwo power Mon May 30, 2016 7:19 pm

Yeah, Koen Casteels has indeed impressed. My point was more that Wolfsburg are in a transition phase now, and I guess they will try to get their wages bill down.

rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Jay29 Mon May 30, 2016 10:00 pm

A report in tomorrow's Blid suggests that Mikhitaryan won't be extending his contract at BVB, which expires in 2017.

He's been tentatively linked with us at points during the season. BVB have proven in the past that they're willing to let contracts run down, but maybe a decent bid might be worth a try.

Would be just the sort of player we need on the flanks.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Tue May 31, 2016 1:40 am

just sign a #9 for Gods sake

Chambers going on Loan making it more likely that we sign A CB? hmm
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Tue May 31, 2016 11:10 am

Morata says he hopes to have his future clear by June 13.

Says he has 'tempting' offers from the Premier League.

Also says he wants to succeed at Real Madrid but playing time could make that impossible.

It’s clear that’s what I would like the most. That’s my wish, to triumph at Madrid. But there are some amazing players there. Next season I’ll play for the team where I have the most opportunity to play.

http://en.as.com/en/2016/05/31/football/1464685023_210637.html
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Tue May 31, 2016 1:52 pm

Stoke City, Leicester City and Arsenal are among several clubs chasing Inter Milan defender Jeison Murillo, according to Gazzetta dello Sport.

Zenit St Petersburg are also interested in the centre back, who is valued in the region of £20m by his Serie A club.
==================
CHAMBERS TO MAKE SAINTS RETURN?

Calum Chambers is being lined up by Southampton for a season-long loan move next term.

The former Saints defender struggled to break into Arsene Wenger's Arsenal starting XI last season, with Laurent Koscielny, Per Mertesacker and Gabriel all preferred.

Southampton boss Ronald Koeman is looking to bolster his defensive options ahead of a European campaign, and Chambers' familiarity with the club is appealing to the Dutchman.

would he get a game there though?
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:13 am

Cadena COPE

Real Madrid want to sell Morata for 70 million euros(53.7M Pounds)
========
Morata has received offers from Arsenal & Chelsea, a contract worth €7m/year,[approx £103K per week]according to Sky italy.
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Peccadillo Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:54 am

I hope Xhaka vacating number 16 doesn't mean we are signing Rooney :facepalm:
Peccadillo
Peccadillo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:58 am

What if we sign 3-4 really impressive players this window ... all to support Giroud as our undisputed center forward?

If there's any substance to the Rodriguez story, this is what I fear will happen.
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:34 am

Chumlum wrote:What if we sign 3-4 really impressive players this window ... all to support Giroud as our undisputed center forward?

If there's any substance to the Rodriguez story, this is what I fear will happen.

then Wengers hasn't learnt his lesson from the last 4 years, nobody build anything around Giroud. Ozil is the one we build around.
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:50 am

Chumlum wrote:What if we sign 3-4 really impressive players this window ... all to support Giroud as our undisputed center forward?

What does signing a LB/defender and a Dmid have to do with supporting Giroud as the number 1
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Peccadillo Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:52 am

mark my words we will sign a striker - could be Sanogo MkII.. but we will sign someone.
Peccadillo
Peccadillo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:23 am

Why would we loan Chambers when we don't even have a backup RB and Gabriel is shaky every time he enters the field...
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:52 pm

VendettaRed07 wrote:

What does signing a LB/defender and a Dmid have to do with supporting Giroud as the number 1

Nothing directly. I meant that if Rodriguez were signed, it'd be a very proactive statement of intent (in a position on the pitch where we don't need that kind of investment right now), and there was just a part of me worried that we could see some excellent signings this window, like Xhaka or RR, and yet still not come up with a great signing up top.
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:50 pm

I think Wenger is getting desperate, he signed Xhaka for £30m when in normal circumstances he would wait until next year to trigger his lower release clause. He will sign a striker, no doubt.

Rodriguez is most likely a replacement for Gibbs, who will himself command a decent transfer fee. On the other hand we might keep Jenkinson and sell Debuchy to compensate for the rest.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:20 pm

SportBild have revealed that Gotze has turned down a move to Liverpool because he believes it would be a step down from Bayern.

However, SportBild also claim he would still be interested in joining Real Madrid, Barcelona or even Arsenal.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/675835/Liverpool-transfer-news-Mario-Gotze-Arsenal-Premier-League-news-gossip-rumours

I like how they put "even Arsneal" Laughing
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:01 pm

He'd certainly get more playing time at Arsenal than at Real or Barca. Götze may yet play at one of those clubs but I feel he should rebuild himself first on a slightly less prestigious stage. I'm surprised I haven't seen more Spurs or Man Utd rumors linking him.
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:21 pm

MORATA TIRED OF SPECULATION

Juventus striker Alvaro Morata admits he is becoming "tired" of constant speculation linking him with a return to Real Madrid.

Real Madrid will reportedly activate a £24m buy-back clause and could cash in by quickly selling the 23-year-old to an English side for around £38m this summer.

The 23-year-old was asked about his situation on Spanish radio show Al Primer Toque and said: "Each thing that is said now will be seen in one way or another. I said what player would not like to go to the best club in the world (Real Madrid), not that my desire was that nor what I wanted."
"It's clear that everyone, every player, wants to go to play for Real Madrid, but I think that if there is not all of the space that one needs, it's not the most suitable (move).

"We hope that all of this will go as quickly as possible. The truth is that I am tired of the subject of the repurchase and no repurchase.

"I want to stop depending on others and (want to) depend only on myself. I hope that this ends soon."

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10301978/juventus-striker-alvaro-morata-tired-of-real-madrid-talk
:fishing:
Do it Arsenal Clubber
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:32 pm

According to a recent report from CIES Football Observatory, Arsenal star Hector Bellerin is the most valuable defender in world football. Cool
£43.1million, should be double!
The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 37 Ivanarsene
The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 37 Cj88ugWWUAQG9NR
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:39 pm

Ricardo Rodriguez says that remaining at Wolfsburg next season is ‘not impossible but unrealistic.” https://t.co/sZEneSCVX1
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:23 pm

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 37 CkBvMauWYAANgam
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:48 pm

If we sign a striker that is guaranteed to start...would Giroud ask to leave? :coffee:

Mikhitaryan, Mortata and Janssen in Theo and Giroud out.

Maybe I would be down with Wenger when he signs 2 years extension next summer. Laughing
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by mani88 Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:20 pm

Whats happening with Varane?? Wouldn't he be an ideal partner with Koscielny???
mani88
mani88
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:07 pm

Haven't heard about Varane lately. Which I think is mostly not that good news.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:10 pm

He was injured like 4 times this season. In that aspect he will fit in arsenal really well.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:16 pm

Stuart James, a Guardian writer covering the midlands, says Arsenal have triggered a release clause in Jamie Vardy's contract.

I'm not sure how to feel about that.

Apparently it's £22mil, which is a lot cheaper than other strikers. On the other hand, he's a racist, has a punchable face, and could be a one-season wonder.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:41 pm

Vardy and Mkhitaryan/James Rodriguez/Götze.

I would be happy with that.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next