Are we planning to replace Benzema by lewandowski?

+19
shadexticos
Freeza
Thimmy
Perucho21
guest7
Onyx
Doc
titosantill
ronalessi
FalcaoPunch
chad4401
punkfusion1992
sportsczy
StrugaRock
Claudio84
futbol_bill
The Demon of Carthage
Valkyrja
Mr Nick09
23 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Are we planning to replace Benzema by lewandowski? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are we planning to replace Benzema by lewandowski?

Post by Doc Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:44 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
chad4401 wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:I would not be surprised if we did end up selling Benz. Typical Perez to do that. We have waited 6/7 seasons of trash performances for him to give us a whole (soon to be) season of amazing performances. What a slap in the face that would be. Lewa is as old as Benz and is inferior, there is absolutely no reason for us to approach him.

keep proving you don't know anything about performances, what about higs, and cr choking it up every season? those weren't trash? this forum Proud

hoping so hard for flo to suddenly want to sell benzema with the most convaluted arguments rofl
stop being a moppet

I literally waited for him to show up. I'm pretty sure Hala wrote that with him in mind as well. Don't mind he still has yet to show proof of the Lucas Silva lies he has been spewing.

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Are we planning to replace Benzema by lewandowski? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are we planning to replace Benzema by lewandowski?

Post by titosantill Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:05 pm

@sportczy, my point about a bale sale wasn't that some other team can scoop him. it was mainly that a sale could happen if florentino has one of his "let's shake things up" moment, and decides to sell to buy. we are not arsenal (no offense to arsenal or their fans); we are still a club that can hold unto its talents and won't sell unless florentino absolutely wants to. btw a bale sale at this stage is still very unlikely since florentino seems to consider him the next main guy at the club
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:45 pm

Tito, I agree with you that this summer will be interesting. However I was just clarifying what I think the question in the op was.

But you're right who knows who will go and who will come. There are several here that seem to think we still are in competition for trophies this year. I severely doubt that however if by some miraculous recovery Zidane does get something, then that would change (somewhat) Flo's plans.

If we go my rumors, we have heard of Ronaldo, Arbeloa, possibly Navas leaving. Several here have suggested Benz, Kroos and Danilo.
But most of them would depend on who they go after and even then it may be totally different players than we have been discussing. They are reportedly interested in Pogba, De Gea, Hazard, Lewan and today Toure. But Pep and others will likely be after some of these as well. It sounds to me like we can expect a fairly wild market, likely the most buying power we have ever seen. Plus don't forget about all the potential we have in kids (Asensio, Vallejo, Morata, and Borja Majoral (they signed him for 5 more years today). Some of them may enter into the picture.

The problem that I see and you have posted this several times is what the hell with Flo do. As you have said there is no system or blueprint as to what are our needs. I do hope that Zidane has a lot of input, but he doesn't have a history in signings. He has been the guy to whisper in peoples ears (both to previous coach / Flo as well to persuade people to come), but that is a long ways from being a recruiter.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:16 pm

i know the situation, but i still like to believe we are fighting for something this year....it makes the games worth watching for me. ever since barcelona's dominance (which really started in 05 with ronaldinho), i watch our games with the hope of winning something, its been long since i watched us play just to have fun alone....its a thin line between optimism and being realistic for me this season
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:24 pm

Well Zizou did recruit Varane for us... and tried to do the same with Hazard and Pogba but Flo decided against it. He's been our main guy in terms of talent scouting for France and Italy since he has a lot of contacts (and clout) in those two countries.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:44 am

We should make a move for Vardy imo
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:48 am

LeSwagg James wrote:We should make a move for Vardy imo

Laughing Laughing Laughing
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3