S
RED
jibers
Valkyrja
Jay29
90 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Pep Guardiola's adventures in Manchester City - Page 12 Empty Re: Pep Guardiola's adventures in Manchester City

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:39 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:"Bayern fulfilled his every wish"

Uh....

Pep :" I want Neymar"

Bayern: "These South Americans rarely adapt to Germany, but I'll tell you what, we'll sign a player who we think is just as good: Goetze."

3 years later Bayern must be regretting this..

Pls.

You really think Bayern could have gotten Neymar, but didn't try? Laughing

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Pep Guardiola's adventures in Manchester City - Page 12 Empty Re: Pep Guardiola's adventures in Manchester City

Post by Doc Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:50 am

BC also didn't take into consideration that perhaps Neymar didn't wanna play in Germany.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:25 am

The point being that they didn't "accommodate his every desire" as matthaus stated
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:12 am

Barcelona duo Neymar and Sergio Busquets both targeted by Manchester City as Pep Guardiola eyes £150m double swoop

Pep Proud
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:39 am

"Pep will be whatever he wants to be," Alves told ESPN.

"He is like Neymar. They have such a capacity to reinvent themselves and a dedication to studying things. Obviously he has a gift, the gift of management. It has not gone bad where he has gone, and won't go bad this time.

"He left for Bayern, but I don't believe he liked it so much. He likes to revolutionise everything from the start. There he did not have that possibility, but he will now at City.

"He likes challenges - everybody else should get ready."
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:07 am

Winter is Coming wrote:Barcelona duo Neymar and Sergio Busquets both targeted by Manchester City as Pep Guardiola eyes £150m double swoop

Pep Proud
Such bs lol

Ppl think this is fifa career mode where you go in with a big ass budget and can get any1 you want from any team...

Eng media lmao
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:19 am

isn't neymars buyout alone like 180m or something lol
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:05 am

It's 190

He's gonna sign a new contract around the summer so its gonna get raised perhaps
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:12 pm

he will sign a contract... how are you going to pay him?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:41 pm

even IF the wage thing is true do you really think our board wouldn't illegally give his dad the money he will ask for?
i mean after everything we've gone through to get him you think he'll do nothing to keep him here? lol
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:56 pm

Donuts wrote:even IF the wage thing is true do you really think our board wouldn't illegally give his dad the money he will ask for?
i mean after everything we've gone through to get him you think he'll do nothing to keep him here? lol

This is a good point tbh
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:14 pm

> implying there won't me a microscope focused on barca regarding this issue due to their recent history
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:27 pm

Sergio Busquets has added fuel to the fire regarding rumors that Pep Guardiola could sign the Barcelona anchorman for Manchester City.

"I always said that there are only two people who can change my decision to play for Barcelona," Busquets told ESPN.

"One is my wife and the other is Guardiola. It’s clear that I have a big debt with him and it would be an honor to work with him again. But he knows that my club is Barcelona, I don't think he'll ask me to work for him."

Jose Mourinho, meanwhile, has been heavily linked with a move to Manchester United, which would reignite the bitter rivalry between the Portuguese and soon-to-be City coach Guardiola.

But while the prospect of a renewal of an old rivalry is exciting for some, Busquets does not remember Mourinho's spell with Real Madrid fondly.

"My memories of Mourinho are negative," he added. "Those Real Madrid - Barcelona [fights] were bad for football, for us and for Spanish national team."

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/88/spain/2016/02/09/20166052/busquets-only-guardiola-could-take-me-away-from-barcelona

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:31 pm

I think there is a better chance of Neymar going then Busquets.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:36 pm

He's basically saying that he would leave if Pep came calling.. He's as good as gone Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:55 pm

papers fail to leave out important pieces just to suit the title lol
he'd like to retire at barca, if he'd ever leave it'd be to work with pep
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:26 am

No, that's just goal.com leaving out the most important quoted. Busi said he wants to have most games in Barcelona history.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:55 am

Can't wait for the " best DM ever!!! " to get exposed for the unathletic , scrawny sissy that he is when he no longer has the five piece attacking / pressing machine in front of him . Proud
WC 2014 all over again .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:13 pm

Yeah Busquets was exposed at that WC lol? Entire team was crap but he got exposed.

Mandril fan logic. You wish you had such an intelligent player that you raised and taught by yourself...

Instead you have a bunch of money hoes who get owned by that sissy Laughing

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:23 pm

linetty wrote:

Instead you have a bunch of money hoes who get owned by that sissy Laughing

See , that's Barça fan logic . hmm
You have no problem with individually crediting Busquets with STOMPING PSG's midfield in the CL or WRECKING Madrid's attacks in the classico . ... But Chile and the Netherlands running a train through that Spain midfield ? he obviously had nothing to do with that . :coffee:

farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:28 pm

I have every right to say that, having seen both Busquets less Barça and Barca with him on the pitch.

He makes that much of a difference.

Spain failing to do well can't be blamed solely on him though. Of course he's no alpha and omega, he needs to be covered as well... That team didn't function as a whole, not only the midfield. Tactics play a big role too.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:36 pm

I don't think he's a bad player at all , my post was mostly hyperbole and typical GL exaggeration .
I genuinely  believe that he's an important piece in a well oiled machine , but I wouldn't put him in the same bracket as  the likes of Makélélé or prime Essien .
So that whole " all time great " DM talk  is offensive to my ears . hmm
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:10 pm

'Guardiola has great experience and an immense philosophy of football,' Pogba told Sky Sports Deutschland. 'He is a coach who influences the squad and all the players respect him.

'You can only admire and try to learn something from him. He is an icon of football and I've heard he manages to improve every player he has at his disposal.

'I am a Juventus player now, but clearly the possibility of working with him in future could develop.'
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:18 pm

Winter is Coming wrote:'I am a Juventus player now, but clearly the possibility of working with him in future could develop.'

Being disrespectful towards Juve according to some on the forum with this line.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:25 pm

Typical arrogant Juventus players, think they can go wherever they want.

Absolutely no respect shown to Pep, Manchester City, or Juventus here by Pogba.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:28 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cbqr-XxWIAAn91d.jpg

Bayern Munich fans: "Pep was never our thing"
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next