farfan
Kaladin
free_cat
Art Morte
Hapless_Hans
26 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Football Leaks and their revelations - Page 2 Empty Re: Football Leaks and their revelations

Post by Nivash Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:46 pm

Why should these deals be public knowledge if the clubs aren't public institutions?

Clubs are largely private entities, so these deals don't need to be any more transparent than the trading terms between P&G and Walmart.

I enjoy reading them as a matter of interest, but I certainly don't think that the general public has any right to intimate knowledge of the commercial dealings between clubs.

Nivash
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Football Leaks and their revelations - Page 2 Empty Re: Football Leaks and their revelations

Post by free_cat Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:35 pm

De Gea also was going to earn 11 milion GROSS with Madrid, seems like this is the average salary for a starter at Madrid, and then you want the star player to earn 20 milion net. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I enjoy this leaks a lot and will laugh my ass of when Messi's agreement is leaked and he is off course not earning 20+ net milion.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:51 pm

Completely agreed with Nivash
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:48 pm

Agree with Nivash, we don't have a right to know these. But its pretty cool, I dig it.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:52 pm

James Rodriguez agreement:

https://footballleaks2015.wordpress.com/2016/02/15/real-madrid-james-rodriguez/

He "only" earns 7,75 milion euros per season GROSS. (It's always gross).

Probably earns so much less than Kroos because he didn't lease the 50% of his image rights to Evil Madrid, but we can only speculate as the full agreement has not been leaked, only the part sent to the RFEF.

Last edited by free_cat on Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:53 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:pls stop.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:59 pm

Turn around this is a bait. This is a bait. you are already docked to 75.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:59 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:00 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:

Isn't this thread to share and talk about leaks?
Thought I shared the James one which is surprising as he earns so much less than Kroos considering their status and transfer fee. Can't I take the opportunity to note that salarys are always gross?

If I was really going at it again, I would point out that it is impossible that Messi earns around 7 times what James Rodríguez earns.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:04 pm

Fair enough.

It makes sense for Kroos to earn more though. He came as a league, cup, cl and world cup winner from Bayern. He was always gonna earn more than a kid, that while incredibly talented, hasn't accomplished that much. And was also moving from Monaco so this was staright desicion from him. Kroos could very well have stayed at Bayern with a huge salary and won tons of titles. Madrid needed to sweeten the deal.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:11 pm

free_cat wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

Isn't this thread to share and talk about leaks?
Thought I shared the James one which is surprising as he earns so much less than Kroos considering their status and transfer fee. Can't I take the opportunity to note that salarys are always gross?

If I was really going at it again, I would point out that it is impossible that Messi earns around 7 times what James Rodríguez earns.

No you're right. Thanks for contributing and sharing links about the leaks.

As for the 7.75m, it's maybe less than you'd expect because of the high transfer fee, but it's actually decent wage for a young star at a top club. Thiago probably got similar wages when he joined us, Douglas Costa surely's not getting more either.

And similar as at Barca, some players have to be on modest wages for the club to be able to afford the megastars their crazy money.

The 'pls stop' only served to remind you to not keep digging your hole deeper, you know what I'm talking about.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:14 pm

So the first contract leaked was between Spurs and Madrid. The second, and failed, one leaked was between United and Madrid. The third was between Monaco and Madrid.

Looks like the whistleblower is from Madrid.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:16 pm

Or Barca hmm

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:18 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:So the first contract leaked was between Spurs and Madrid. The second, and failed, one leaked was between United and Madrid. The third was between Monaco and Madrid.

I was wondering the same. Özil's transfer contract was also leaked, after all. Bale, Kroos, De Gea, Özil, James.

I'm sure they've got loads of documents and maybe are releasing high profile ones (and it doesn't get more high profile than Real) to get attention to their site, but it sure comes across as if someone involved with Real's dealings, no idea how directly or indirectly, has been, or is, feeding them stuff.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:36 pm

Definitely. It's very difficult to trace it back to the source from where we stand as powerless fans.

At first, I thought about their agents. But only James and De Gea share the same one. Then, I thought about the other clubs. But Real Madrid is the only constant in that equation of variables.

From the looks of it, somebody from Real Madrid must be feeding them, directly or indirectly, intentionally or unintentionally(hacking), some stuff.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:39 pm

What I wonder is, through how many hands do such documents actually pass?
What would your estimate be, how many people actually have access to these documents, the actual finished contracts, at each club involved? A handful? 10-20?
I have no idea, but I'm sure they're not just pinned to the cafeteria wall.

Also of course, maybe someone at the federation, RFEF, or FIFA, no? These documents have to be handed in there too, as copies at least?
In doubt, guess it's always the IT guys or server admins lol.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:45 pm

The leaks are coming from a Portuguese website and are mostly about Real Madrid. Do we know anyone in Portugual who is known for being a RM mole?

http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/67/590x/iker-casillas-518800.jpg
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:56 pm

lol BC Laughing

good thinking
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:25 pm

I doubt, though I wouldn't completely rule out, that the federation is behind this. They have access to every single contract of every single player in the league. If it was truly somebody from the federation, all the contracts, or at least Real Madrid's, would've been leaked by now.

No. This one has a very clear pattern. Real Madrid seems to be their main target for the time being. Kroos, James, Bale, Alonso, Ozil, De Gea.

There's no apparent thread binding them all together.

They are Portuguese working with Russian servers. Right now, I incline toward them being hackers. But in this day and age, you have enemies, blackmailers and whistleblowers everywhere. Somebody from Real Madrid must be feeding them something.

Like you said Hans, the list can be narrowed down to only those who have physical copies of the contracts. They're not that many. If it's not them, it's somebody they know.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:40 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:So the first contract leaked was between Spurs and Madrid. The second, and failed, one leaked was between United and Madrid. The third was between Monaco and Madrid.

My money's on Arbeloa.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:27 pm

Spoiler:
Anti-Barca clause in ADM's contract
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:43 pm

Not suprising tbh Laughing

Not sure if this has been addressed before, but why are all these contracts in English?
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:00 pm

Because English is the superior language
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:00 pm

Also because it's fake.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:07 pm

RealGunner wrote:Because English is the superior language

https://embed.gyazo.com/0e7b2c5723faeadb2902c29e66ab85c3.png

*heavy breathing*
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:29 pm

rofl
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next