Adit
Hapless_Hans
Cruijf
guest7
rwo power
26 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Discussion of Moderator Actions - Page 2 Empty Re: Discussion of Moderator Actions

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:17 pm

Nah lol Pij getting docked 25% was obviously a joke.

A good one at that. Had nothing to do with free_cat or anyone. Pij called himself 'ignorant simpleton' and we were not willing to let that slide.

But 75% looks much better than 100% anyway, Pij.

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Discussion of Moderator Actions - Page 2 Empty Re: Discussion of Moderator Actions

Post by Lucifer Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:22 pm

Poor Free Cat ! I like that guy ffs Sad
@ Hans
Ya actually I feel more of Gangsta now tbh. Need to start some clan if you ask me.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:26 pm

Well, I will have to discuss this with the mod who docked the percents from you. Obviously he read the thread and took it that your comment was directed at free_cat who wrote a post just above yours there.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:31 pm

No problem whatsoever RWO take your time. No hard feelings we appreciate the work Mods put out and there's bound to be mistake here and there.
BTW, does anyone have contact details of Vibes Attorney? Need to sue someone.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:12 pm

Cowardiola

Just want to check to see if it's true.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:28 am

vagi and lucas are best for business
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:01 pm

When Vibe will be back ?
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:03 pm

Robespierre wrote:When Vibe will be back ?

Permanently banned.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:09 pm

Robespierre wrote:When Vibe will be back ?

one of the saddest questions i've ever been asked Sad

I hate vibe
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:40 pm

Its like an innocent child asking when his brother (who went to war and died) is going to be back Sad
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:44 am

Has he killed someone?   I can't wait to talk alone in Inter section (:
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:23 am

Yeah. It was sort of "Suicide by Mod" - he wilfully committed an act that he knew would lead to a permanent ban. I'm still not amused by how things turned out. Not at all.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:47 pm

Yeah just wondering if anyone can post the reason for Harmonica's ban in the ban thread?

I can't say I care much, but more that I like transparency.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:57 pm

I thought Harmonica was just holding his own in what was an inevitable outcome from Atletico's win, but oh well.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:39 pm

How can a poster who is always right be banned!?!? This is ridiculous!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:00 pm

Let's not bring Gil into this.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:24 pm

Harmonica didn't do anything to deserve that ban. And this is coming from a Madrid fan
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:14 pm

He recreated a troll thread that he created that was already closed by a moderator. He was on 25% hence the temp ban.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:26 pm

Sounds fair to me tbh
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:39 am

Why was I warned in the rap thread when he was acting provocative towards me? If you are going to warn me atleast do your job and warn him. That would be like football, a yellow for both players since they should know better

His insult really hurt my morale and ruined my happiness. I'm just saying if calling other users the worst posters is allowed I'm going to call other users trash posters to prove my point, we will see how well the forum functions like that
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:43 am

Also I feel like there is no objective moderation towards me, when Myesyats insulted my father he got off with a clap in the back.

When I tell LeVersacci to eat my poop (a much lesser insult) a instant 25%
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:10 pm

why the fook did I get banned for 5 weeks. Shocked it says I got banned for this. Unique - Temp - Trolling, deliberate baiting, inciting hatred. well trolling and deliberate baiting along with personal insults are not against the forum rules so that just leaves inciting hatred and I cant for the life of me remember saying something that hateful that would warrant a 5 week ban could a member of admin please reply to this to clear a few things up. thanks
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:39 pm

Read the rules again. Trolling and hostile comments are against the rules. And if you can't see how you've expressed hateful speech towards plenty of members on this forum, then you need some professional help.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:06 pm

Freeza wrote:Read the rules again. Trolling and hostile comments are against the rules. And if you can't see how you've expressed hateful speech towards plenty of members on this forum, then you need some professional help.
yeah that's where I get confused. because when people like you and liberace troll me. deliberately bait me and personaly insult my children you don't even get docked 25%. so that would mean deliberate baiting. trolling and personal insults are not against the rules or the admin will let it slide if its me on the end of it.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:11 am

Ban's are not independent of each other, i.e, the more times we ban you, the longer the ban will be, regardless of the cause of the ban.

Your post was reported to us, we considered it bad enough for a docking of 25%. As you were already on 25%, that meant a ban, and as you have had bans before, we felt a longer ban was warranted.

If you feel that someone else has broken the rules towards you, please report that post and we will deal with it.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:24 am

Kick wrote:Ban's are not independent of each other, i.e, the more times we ban you, the longer the ban will be, regardless of the cause of the ban.

Your post was reported to us, we considered it bad enough for a docking of 25%. As you were already on 25%, that meant a ban, and as you have had bans before, we felt a longer ban was warranted.

If you feel that someone else has broken the rules towards you, please report that post and we will deal with it.
i have reported posts before but nothing seems to get done about it. come on mate don't piss down my back and tell me its raining. I reported a poster 4 times for personal insults about my family which should have led to some sort of ban but said poster is still on 100% warning level how the fook does that work.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next