Finalizing Negotiations for Pavoletti: Milan vs Genoa

+4
Casciavit
Dante
Kaladin
M99
8 posters

Go down

Finalizing Negotiations for Pavoletti: Milan vs Genoa - Page 2 Empty Re: Finalizing Negotiations for Pavoletti: Milan vs Genoa

Post by Cruijf Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:19 pm

Slept through this game :facepalm:

Will watch it when I can but for now happy for the win. Hoping for a tie between Inter and Fio later today so we can close the gap to 4 points between us and 3rd and 3 between us and Inter in 4th.

Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Finalizing Negotiations for Pavoletti: Milan vs Genoa - Page 2 Empty Re: Finalizing Negotiations for Pavoletti: Milan vs Genoa

Post by Lord Spencer Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:41 pm

Great stretch of games from Honda.

Finally losing justification for the lame Hyundai puns (which I love).

Also justifying what I have been saying in the beginning of the season. Having Honda in the team is much much better than the disastrous times we used Cerci.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:43 pm

Great stretch of games from Honda.

Finally losing justification for the lame Hyundai puns (which I love).

Also justifying what I have been saying in the beginning of the season. Having Honda in the team is much much better than the disastrous times we used Cerci.

Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:04 pm

I hope you guys read the thread description and acted accordingly.

Someone's getting a new jersey tonight.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:20 pm

sucks that fiorentina won. was hoping for a draw.

have to defeat napoli
Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:38 pm

I wouldn't get my hopes up for Napoli. We've been doing well recently but Napoli are still miles above us in terms of their game. I'd be pretty happy if we can get a draw but we most probably will lose, and that's OK. We just need to stop dropping points against terms below us if we are to have any chance of 3rd place.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:37 pm

Honestly, this is no jinx or anything but I have given up on 3rd place. If Rudi Garcia was still coach of Roma, I would have been confident of a third place finish. Now it looks like they have 3rd place on a lock. I do hope we finish 4th and win Coppa Italia, that would be a satisfactory end to the season.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down