Ousmane Dembele???

+2
Valkyrja
SuperMAG
6 posters

Go down

Ousmane Dembele??? Empty Ousmane Dembele???

Post by SuperMAG Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:55 pm

F**k hazard, this boy is ridiculous, more pace, completely utterly two footed, more than Cristiano ronaldo, great control and pacy runs in, takes on defenders and get passed them regularly, has ridiculous accuracy and power in his shots in that age, similar to ronaldo with a bit less power, great passing a bit selfish though. Has 9 goals and 3 assists in 17 games in ligue 1. a goal every 134 min while playing as a winger.

Do we have to wait for barca to snatch him like they snatched neymar, every fking team is linked to him, bayern, juvi, epl teams and on top of that barca, WTF is perez and ZIDANE doing, does all the players we buy need to be 24/25 and cost around 80m+.

I was babbling about neymar 3/4 years ago and everyone dismissed me, made fun of me, called him overrated robinho, and now look at him now. right he might not (highly unlikely) turn out to be the next neymar, but i think he has enough signs to be bought for 40m on his potential to be a contender for neymar ballon d'or. his style has similarities to Cr7 (shooting), robben (dribbling), messi (turning), and with decent off the ball movements, much different to neymar.

GUYS, we have CR7 Replacements on the CARDS, yet there isnt a single report of us being remotely linked to him while people claim barca are closed to an agreement. what do you guys think.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Ousmane Dembele??? Empty Re: Ousmane Dembele???

Post by Valkyrja Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:57 pm

Robben + Messi + Ronaldo = Ousmane

we need some ibra there too
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:18 pm

oh look, here comes the first jab, forgot to read this part "his style has similarities", ok next. Very Happy

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:24 pm

No way he chooses to come to Madrid... he's already said that he would go to a club where he would be a regular. That automatically rules us out.

In his first pro season (this year), the kid has 9 goals and 3 assists in 14 starts. Completely two-footed with blazing speed... so much so that his coaches since his U19 days don't know which foot is his dominant one.

Nowhere near Madrid level however. He's like Martial. He needs a year or two of seasoning and he needs to get stronger.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:49 pm

Barca Twitter accounts are full of quotes about this guy and about his agent talking about Barca. Didn't even know he was supposed to be such a talent, I don't watch Ligue 1 at all but good to know.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:16 am

Who is this guy and why is a thread of his in our section???

Oh wait Supermag is back again with his suggestions of u14 players from the saudi league who should be regulars in our first team
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:28 pm

WHY wont he come to madrid, its the best club in the history. Very Happy weither he is a fan or not, that should be enough, the best senior is we sell ronaldo, buy one of reus or ayumbiang (my vote for him as we need another CF option) and buy him to share time with ayum and reus and jese for 2 positions.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:08 pm

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Le-bayern-munich-s-active-sur-ousmane-dembele/643962

Bayern had a meeting with Rennes and the rumor is that the transfer to Bayern is almost done... he's going to be a good one. Good move for him. Bayern are very good at developing kids. With Ribery, Robben and Lewa likely moving on, he will get his chance.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:18 am

I have to admit that from that videos it's impossible to tell whether he is right or left footed. He's fast as hell as well. France will have a hell of a team in a few years. Martial, Coman and this kid look insanely good. Not to mention that there are still Varane, Pogba, Griezmann who are very young.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:19 pm

fkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:39 pm

Dembélé has been the subject of debate at Barça and last Thursday he was given a signal to try find another club for a possible exit in the winter market. [rac1]

if he's as big headed as rumours suggest then I guess i won't miss him
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down