The Demon of Carthage
Lucifer
Hapless_Hans
Art Morte
McAgger
40 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

EL QF | Borussia Dortmund vs Liverpool FC - Page 5 Empty Re: EL QF | Borussia Dortmund vs Liverpool FC

Post by Dark Knight Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:56 pm

*BUMP*

Dark Knight
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

EL QF | Borussia Dortmund vs Liverpool FC - Page 5 Empty Re: EL QF | Borussia Dortmund vs Liverpool FC

Post by Art Morte Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:49 pm

Starting to get nervous about this one like I haven't felt in a few months.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:20 pm

Brev I haven't been able to sleep tonight. It's 6am now so I've just given up on getting shut eye. Last time I was this excited was during the title run.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:05 pm

EL QF | Borussia Dortmund vs Liverpool FC - Page 5 Original

what a lad
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:13 pm

I really can't help but admire Klopp even when he is doing something as mundane as shaking I assume a man's hand.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:32 pm

Klopp when asked about the crowd's potential role tonight:

"Big. For me, they have a really, really big role. I like this, I feel it. I hear what they sing – I cannot understand it, but I hear it! That changes everything. There is a really good example from the last two or three weeks when we played against Manchester United at Anfield and it was the best atmosphere since I’ve been here. That was really great and, to be honest, at Old Trafford it was not too bad too. You saw the difference in the game – you saw the power behind their action, behind our action. It gives faith, it gives trust, it gives extra power – gives everything if you can use it.

"But the crowd has to be prepared for difficult moments because it’s not [like] at Dortmund when it’s allowed that we defend more than when we attack, for example. At Anfield it is not allowed. If we are smart enough, we don’t change our style of play too much because we cannot battle on the same level with Dortmund. We cannot say, ‘you have the ball, show what you can… Now we have the ball, we’ll do the same, a little bit different but not as finely tuned, but we’ll try the same…’ That makes no sense because we have to bring in our strengths and the crowd has to be ready for enjoying our game, celebrating each challenge.

"A pressed ball out, why can’t the whole of Anfield stand up and go nuts? Why not? In my dreams it is possible! I think we all deserve a night like this. If you want to win in sports, you need to be ready to lose – that’s how it is, it’s not guaranteed. If we try everything, if everybody is really prepared to give their best – the crowd, the players, the manager, LFCTV – then we have a really good chance. As I said, I am really looking forward to it."

That's what you wanna hear from your manager, innit bruh? :bow:
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:35 pm

Art Morte wrote:Klopp when asked about the crowd's potential role tonight:

"Big. For me, they have a really, really big role. I like this, I feel it. I hear what they sing – I cannot understand it, but I hear it! That changes everything. There is a really good example from the last two or three weeks when we played against Manchester United at Anfield and it was the best atmosphere since I’ve been here. That was really great and, to be honest, at Old Trafford it was not too bad too. You saw the difference in the game – you saw the power behind their action, behind our action. It gives faith, it gives trust, it gives extra power – gives everything if you can use it.

"But the crowd has to be prepared for difficult moments because it’s not [like] at Dortmund when it’s allowed that we defend more than when we attack, for example. At Anfield it is not allowed. If we are smart enough, we don’t change our style of play too much because we cannot battle on the same level with Dortmund. We cannot say, ‘you have the ball, show what you can… Now we have the ball, we’ll do the same, a little bit different but not as finely tuned, but we’ll try the same…’ That makes no sense because we have to bring in our strengths and the crowd has to be ready for enjoying our game, celebrating each challenge.

"A pressed ball out, why can’t the whole of Anfield stand up and go nuts? Why not? In my dreams it is possible! I think we all deserve a night like this. If you want to win in sports, you need to be ready to lose – that’s how it is, it’s not guaranteed. If we try everything, if everybody is really prepared to give their best – the crowd, the players, the manager, LFCTV – then we have a really good chance. As I said, I am really looking forward to it."

That's what you wanna hear from your manager, innit bruh? :bow:

Absolutely!!
Dark Knight
Dark Knight
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:32 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CgBdK0wWIAQZqqr.jpg
Dark Knight
Dark Knight
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:59 pm

what is wrong with my brain...relentless thoughts and emotions. I didnt have it even when I was about to have the first MILF of my life bounce

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:02 pm

no better sight in football than watching that song Proud
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:07 pm

Can't decide who I want to win...
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:13 pm

1-0 BVB. Mikhitaryan. Liverpool caught on the break and carved open.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:13 pm

Mkhi 1-0

Awful defending. Not sure who was worse between Coutinho, Sakho and Milner.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:15 pm

2-0. Auba.

BVB running riot here.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:16 pm

Dortmund absolutely unplayable.

Reus and Auba magic.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:17 pm

Screw it

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:19 pm

Clyne made a very lacklustre attempt at stopping Reus during the second, and Moreno was no where to be found. Liverpool have been very open so far.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:20 pm

Liverpool need 3 now.

But it looks like Dortmund will score the 3rd before liverpool can get their first.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:24 pm

Proud
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:25 pm

MARCO VAN MORENOOOOOO

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:25 pm

Dortmund doing god's work :bow:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:27 pm

Lallana rofl rofl rofl
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:28 pm

Spectacular air shot from Lallana ruining a great chance. rofl

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:28 pm

the replay is even better rofl
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:28 pm

lmfaooooooooooo
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:29 pm

Liverpool actually creating chances.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next