The Demon of Carthage
Lucifer
Hapless_Hans
Art Morte
McAgger
40 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

EL QF | Borussia Dortmund vs Liverpool FC Empty EL QF | Borussia Dortmund vs Liverpool FC

Post by McAgger Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:17 pm

It had to be.

I don't think we're nearly as good as Dortmund so not expecting much. Just hoping for entertaining matches.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

EL QF | Borussia Dortmund vs Liverpool FC Empty Re: EL QF | Borussia Dortmund vs Liverpool FC

Post by Art Morte Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:21 pm

We'll tvat them 4 - 0 over two legs and Klopp's going to celebrate every goal like a maniac.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

EL QF | Borussia Dortmund vs Liverpool FC Empty Re: EL QF | Borussia Dortmund vs Liverpool FC

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:22 pm

One thing's for sure, it'll be a lot of dimwits singing YNWA together.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:24 pm

You saying all of GL minus me will get on Skype to sing ynwa together?

Last edited by Art Morte on Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:24 pm

The atmospheres are going to be great for both legs.

We are much better against better teams than we are against shitty teams. I suppose it helps that Dortmund are a possessions dominating side. Klopp tends to set up very well against those.

I'm just hoping everyone is fit for both clubs when the matches are played.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:35 pm

Art Morte wrote:You saying all of GL minus me will get on Skype to sing ynwa together?

Oh I wouldn't call you dimwit Fart Morte. Specially abled? Maybe.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:35 pm

*bleep* it whatever happens this seasons EL has been wonderful. Never thought EL could be so much fun.

Face Man Utd in Round of 16. Dortmund in Quarterfinals. Real high pedigree European nights.

Madrid are over there jerking off about themselves playing in CL and getting to the semis facing CSKA/APOEL to get there. Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:39 pm

Lucifer wrote:
Art Morte wrote:You saying all of GL minus me will get on Skype to sing ynwa together?

I wouldn't have called you dimwit either Lucy, but after that fail in reading comprehension I'm not so sure anymore :coffee:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:43 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Lucifer wrote:

I wouldn't have called you dimwit either Lucy, but after that fail in reading comprehension I'm not so sure anymore :coffee:

What are you, reading and comprehension police? I deserve upvote for inventing best nickname of recent times amirite Fart Morte

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:46 pm

Don't call me James wrote:
Madrid are over there jerking off about themselves playing in CL and getting to the semis facing CSKA/APOEL to get there. Laughing

Does GL have a shrink?
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:49 pm

^
@RedOrange
But again am not sure what he charges dollars or kidneys.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:00 pm

Lucifer wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
Lucifer wrote:

What are you, reading and comprehension police? I deserve upvote for inventing best nickname of recent times amirite Fart Morte

Fart More would have been even better, so, no. You dimwit.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:01 pm

Fart More rofl rofl rofl

Oh dear

How old am I? :facepalm:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:09 pm

Art Morte wrote:
Lucifer wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

Fart More would have been even better, so, no. You dimwit.

Mine one rhymes hmm

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:11 pm

Hans has become quite the Liverpool hater of late. Maybe getting ready for his switch to being a City fan?

Love this tie. It's going to be exciting football from both teams, the atmospheres will be great, and it's an interesting stylistic match-up since Tuchel is very much more in the Guardiola strain of football.

Still, going through is not impossible and would do wonders against all those anti-PL twats. YNWA let's go you Reds!
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:00 pm

Easy win for Dortmund.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:50 pm

Don't call me James wrote:*bleep* it whatever happens this seasons EL has been wonderful. Never thought EL could be so much fun.

Face Man Utd in Round of 16. Dortmund in Quarterfinals. Real high pedigree European nights.

We are playing Wolfsburg in the UCL and Liverpool is in the Europa league. I say we can be playing GL All stars and it would still be more prestigious than your Europa tie. Because it's the UCL.

That being said, actually would like to see Liverpool win this tie so...don't f up.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:51 pm

GL all stars would be more prestigious than facing a Barca and Brazil 1970 hybrid tbf.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:00 pm

Can't see Carlos Alberto getting in a side that consist of Sergi Roberto and Dani Alvies imo.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:02 pm

I wouldn't write Liverpool off against BVB. Against traditionally bigger teams under Klopp that don't just defend deep this is their record:

0-0 Tottenham (away)
3-1 Chelsea (away)
4-1 City (away)
3-3 Arsenal (home -- deserved better, ffs Mignolet)
0-1 United (home, were the much better team though, didn't take their chances/De Gea show)
1-1* City (neutral)
3-0 City (home)
2-0 United (home, could have easily been 5-0 if not for DDG)
1-1 United (away)

Again, Dortmund are obviously the favourites, but Liverpool have really had a lot of success against teams that haven't played extremely compact and deep defensively against them. Teams that have come to play and look to be positive have mostly been outplayed. It makes this tie extremely exciting especially since Klopp also knows most of the players at Dortmund very well.

RED wrote:Easy win for Dortmund.

Laughing Salty this guy is with how easily their dross lot was dispatched from Europe.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:04 pm

Wouldn't be surprised if he's right though, don't take it personally it's just Dortmund are a CL quarter final team in the EL because they were bad last year.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:20 pm

I never take anything personally I just find it funny, and Liverpool have played their best against 'big teams' this season. City are also a CL QF team, and Arsenal could have been had they not faced Barcelona. Liverpool didn't roll over for either of them (the opposite in City's case, actually).
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:23 pm

They are probably better than those teams though hmm

They definitely are in this moment anyway as both City and Arsenal are going through poor form.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:25 pm

Maybe. Liverpool starched the same City that topped a CL group that had Juventus, Sevilla and Gladbach though, and outplayed Arsenal when Arsenal were running through the PL.

I'm not saying that they'll win but I really doubt that Dortmund are going to have it easy regardless of the outcome. Liverpool have been up for big games this season.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:28 pm

Europa League > CL this season

ffs great match-up.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next