Valkyrja
shadexticos
halamadrid2
29 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Barcelona vs Real Madrid - Page 5 Empty Re: Barcelona vs Real Madrid

Post by sportsczy Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:38 am

Ramos has to be one of the dumbest footballers I have ever seen.  It's not the 1st, 2nd or even 3rd time he gets thrown out... it has to be close to 10 against Barca alone now.  How about you realize you're on a yellow and don't do anything stupid!!!  He's lucky he didn't get the red early in the 2nd half too with yet another stupid challenge.  Heck, if he didn't just barely touch the ball blindly on the Messi play in the first half, he probably doesn't make it to HT without a red.

Idiot.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:41 am

sportsczy wrote:Ramos has to be one of the dumbest footballers I have ever seen.  It's not the 1st, 2nd or even 3rd time he gets thrown out... it has to be close to 10 against Barca alone now.  How about you realize you're on a yellow and don't do anything stupid!!!  He's lucky he didn't get the red early in the 2nd half too with yet another stupid challenge.  Heck, if he didn't just barely touch the ball blindly on the Messi play in the first half, he probably doesn't make it to HT without a red.

Idiot.

he shouldn't have got that first yellow though. he literally got a yellow after getting fooled by the bitter
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:42 am

who cares... you got the yellow. You know that. You need to be careful the rest of the game. Yet he continues to make stupid play after stupid play. It's possible to defend without being rash ffs.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:45 am

sportsczy wrote:who cares... you got the yellow. You know that. You need to be careful the rest of the game. Yet he continues to make stupid play after stupid play. It's possible to defend without being rash ffs.

I liked him today. especially his attitude. he literally bullied the scumbags. he was inspiring at times.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:48 am

Even for the 2nd yellow, I really wondered why he didn't just stand off since he was not gonna get the ball and the Barcelona player really had the ball covered with his body well.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:51 am

I actually turned off the game when he got the red and missed Ronaldo's goal... i was so freakin angry. We had them on the ropes. He's lucky the guys stepped up.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:17 am

Now your nitpicking but i do think its worth a discussion.
At this point nacho is a more safe bet than ramos.
He was mostly solid till that stupid challenge.
You would think being captain and have plenty experience would improve his decision making but apparently not...
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:20 am

lol you missed. ramos is a block head, every madridista should know that by now. i've never considered him a good defender at all, not even when he played right back. a good defender doesn't get this many cards. yeah hierro got carded a lot too, but after a yellow he knew how to tone it down. ramos is a red card waiting to happen....thank goodness the team finally decided to show some guts, ramos knows nothing about defending. NOTHING. i thank him for la decima, but these red cards have gone too far
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:22 am

btw the only red cards i can give him a pass for were the one featuring mourinho, dudek and him; and that kick against messi that lass messed up on, which could have seen barcelona score a sixth goal. aside from those two, ramos is a blockhead
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:25 pm

What a save from Navas on that shot from Messi.

Tell me again why we need a new GK?
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:04 pm

Finally got see the match in its entirety and my goodness, how can Hala say Pepe is our best defender this season. People talking about Benzema, Pepe was absolute cancer. And Ramos, for all his feisty play, should have been sent off way before he actually got sent off.

Casemiro was good. He really is limited technically and it showed today but he also showed his strengths in tackling and being able to mark well. For what Zidane wants, we probably would need to look in getting a better DM. Still, good match from him. That Jese sub was inspired and Benzema was a bit odd today. He wasn't bad, I actually liked his play but, I don't know, just was odd. Ronaldo and Bale did really well which is what we kinda needed all f-ing season from the former but whatever. Excellent damn goals and overall, kudos to Zidane and his men. They really prepared for this match both mentally and tactically. Again, it is a shame and upsetting that we could have done this more this season but whatever.

Barcelona was quite good in the 1st half and should have had the match in a comfortable position for themselves but Suarez decided to do Saurez things. Thank goodness. Messi in the centre was really the best thing for us since he kinda left Marcelo free to do whatever he wanted (which he did in the first half, literally, he did whatever that was). Since Messi went centre, I noticed Rakitic had to compensate out wide which left Busquets a bit isolated. And since Barca's front 3 really did not do any real tracking back, Barcelona's midfield started to be over worked. Hence why I felt the drop off in intensity happened in the 2nd half.

What was interesting is that for a match, a Clasico that was dedicated in the memory of the Late old man Johan, Barcelona players looked disinterested. Not tired or fatigued, but disinterested. I really overestimated their desire to win this match which was not there.

The ref was dog shit.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:37 pm

IF we could get Lass or, even better, Kante to play DM... sell Kroos and get Pogba... to go with Modric. Then sell Ronaldo and buy Griezmann... I'll go to the Bernabeu sporting a France NT jersey Laughing

It would actually make a us really good btw.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:16 pm

A post I made on the Barca section detailing the tactical harakiri we made. Thought it would make for an interesting discussion.

Pathetic performance and shame on our players. All of them played bad. Yes, this Clasico doesnt mean much. But we should have won it for Cruyff. Instead we put in an insipid display with no one showing any heart and desire. Madrid wanted it more and deservedly won.
Tactics were a joke and the entire blame goes to Messi. He played the entire game in the middle. This creates a multitude of problems.

Firstly, on the offence. It is way too predictable. He is going to drop. Try the dribble. Too many players. Try the lofted pass to the left. Covered. Loses the ball. Rinse and repeat. If he insists on playing central, then it would help if he doesnt completely ignore the right side of the pitch. His passing and vision becomes way too dimensional. There is acres of space on the right because the opposition has shifted to his left. If he just got his head up to look, plenty of passing options.
Best option is that he stays wide 60-70 % of the time and comes central the rest. Less crowded and can take on the fullback.

Messi playing central also creates multiple problems defensively.Firstly it forces Rakitic wide. He takes up the wide right position. When we lose the ball , it leaves Busquets two options. He can either press and try to win the ball or atleast try to slow the opposition counter till Rakitic gets back into a central position. Or he can stay back. Staying back is risky and will leave Busquets alone in acres of space. So he goes for the slightly less risky option. He presses.Because our pressing is a joke(again due to MEssi), Busquets tries to press and win the ball back early.
When he fails, we get to see what we saw countless times today. I have always felt that the way we play, the best way to attack us is through the center and not through the wings(as most experts) will say.

Because Rakitic goes wide, there is plenty of space to exploit in the center on the counter. All they have to do is beat the initial Busquets press and we have 3,4 players running at Pique and Masch. Marcelo did that beautifully time and time again today. Beat the initial press and made the outside to in run through our center numerous times with no one to stop him.
Problem gets exacerbated when we defend even more poorly. Neymar didnt track ball at all and it is something I have been noticing for a few games now. He sees Messi walking around as if owns the pitch and probably thinks why he should be busting his guts.
So with Neymar not helping out, that leaves Iniesta out on the wing(if he is not caught upfield) and opposition running at Pique and Masch. They then play the ball wide to stretch us even more and we are caught all out of position.
Had Messi stayed wide, most of the problems wont have happened. Firstly Rakitic would be central where he would be in a position to help Busquts. Secondly, Marcelo wouldnt have ventured forward as much and he was the major threat for Madrid all game. Lastly we would have been much better in offense.

We simply cannot afford to play like this going forward. It just asks too much of Busquets who has to be perfect in every decision he makes. As good as he is, he is also human and not perfect. If his timing is off even a bit, he ends up in No Man's land and looking like an idiot like in todays game and against Villreal.Messi has to stay wide 60-70 % of the time. If he goes central( and Rakitic wide), then he has to put in the defensive effort when we lose the ball. He helps Busquets press and if the press doesnt work, he tracks back and defends till Rakitic gets back into position. Neymar also tracks back, thereby allowing Iniesta to cover the middle. We cant let him have ideas that he can slack Messi.
You simply cant defend with 6 players against a team like Madrid(Rakitic is effectively taken out when he is that wide). That leaves the 4 defenders and Busquets, Iniesta. If the fullbacks too are caught upfield, that leaves even less numbers against a fast counterattacking team like Madrid.

A shout out to Madrid who played excellently and deservedly won. I thought their front three were light years ahead of ours in this game. More importantly, they showed a willingness to track back and defend which our primadonnas couldnt be bothered to do. The highlight of the game for me was CR tracking Alba's run deep in his own half. That summed up the game for me.
Atleast in this game, BBC >>MSN.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:27 pm

I also thought Messi was the root cause of Barca's problems. It is very predictable when he comes too centrally because place is overcrowded and every attempt at 1-2s will just ricochet between players and out to Busquets again who will start over by passing to Pique and we will regroup. Wash, rinse and repeat. Defensively i dont think Messi should be held accountable for Marcelo venturing forward. He is pretty much on his own on that left side. That blame goes to Rakitic. Because Marcelo kept cutting in which he does alot for us so if Enrique had watched any of our games he should have asked Rakitic to track Marcelo when he cuts in and Alves when he runs the byeline. I dont know where Rakitic was because he did not impose himself in the game enough for me to notice what he was doing. In the first half everytime Benz, Ronaldo or Bale had the ball they were very isolated because they cant dribble past players and thus tried to cut in or beat the barca fullbacks with pace, it looked really embarrassing for us especially when Ronaldo did it because he looked awfully clumsy when he was predictably disposessed.

However Marcelo was allowed to weave and slalom his way past players all half. Granted he is a good dribbler but the Barca players did bad tracking him. I would put the blame on Messi if Alves was constantly double teamed but he wasnt. Marcelo was like a one man offense on that left side and the Barca players failed to track him on so many levels. I would start by looking at Rakitic then Messi not the other way round

Suarez was very lively but was very isolated inbetween 5/6 Madrid players. He tried to drop back to play a 1-2 but that place was so congested one bad touch and we would have regained posession. It made it impossible for a through ball which meant any balls would had hve to come from the wings which brings me to my next point

What the hell was Neymar doing all game, he reminded me so much of Bale under Carlo i.e. stay by the fullback wait for a midfielder to get the ball so he can run behind our defence. I have always said it about our team if the best player is not having the best game (Messi) then the next guy has to step up and all Neymar did was pass the ball to Iniesta. Granted Carvajal is an excellent RB hard to get past but still take him on, you have a very offensive fullback behind you. Bale would have been overworked by always tracking back, only one lapse in concentration would have pinned Carvajal 2v1 which could have been the difference between a goal and not being able to create any chances on that side. Poor game from Neymar in fact dreadful game by him because he didnt even track back properly. All our chances came from his inability to track back and Bale being 1v1 with Alba (not good for Barca)

Secondly, I have said/asked it before but i will do it again any and every team out there knows against fast pacy players Marcelo will get lost but there was absolutely noone there. At one point Marcelo was chilling up there with Bale and Carvajal and no it was not due to a corner but he was allowed to do as he please and he is our best dribbler and most creative player. Like wtf put a winger on him and he will be forced to stay back and that wing will die a slow death

Lastly, when Arda came on Barca lost that discipline that Rakitic brought to them. We were just running through that midfield like there was noone there when Arda came on. At one point i saw him in our box Ramitic never does that. With Jese's speed that was a bad descision by Enrique to put him on. Another real CM would have been better. It gets on my nerves when a team puts a winger/AM as a CM. The whole shape juat gets so messed up

All in all thats how i would describe all Barca's problems

Regarding us,

I thought the defence bar Ramos had a very disciplined game particularly Carvajal who shut that right side and created our second goal by winning the ball from Neymar and running the length of the pitch through all the static Barca midfielder to their box. Pepe lost Pique for that goal and had some cringeworthy passes in the first half but he did a good job with Suarez and Iniesta. Ramos should have had 2 red cards. The sooner we cut our losses the less games he will cost us. I still remember that game we were playing our best clasico and he just screwed us over by getting a red and gifting a penalty in a game we ended up losing 4-3. Such an overrated indisciplined player. I am truly so sorry to the real good CBs out there who have to watch this guy get called the best CB in the world. I wholeheartedly apologise. Marcelo i have talked about was allowed to do as he pleased which is better for us

In the midfield although Kroos was alittle quite this game i noticed that everytime Barca tried to push our lines further and further back he would run up and pressure forcing Barca to pass backwards allowing our players to push up. And that kept going on all game. Casemiro was excellent in breaking up play, acted like a true DM by staying back and helping the fullback where all of the play was skewed to. Modric was exquisite, always doing the smart thing instead of punting it forward like Ramos wannabe Alonso and Pepe

The front 3 did their job defensively. I expected it from Bale because he has been doing it since Zidane came but Ronaldo man that was unexpected. I am happy he got the goal because i hoping that could give him so hope that even when he defdnds he can still get chances to score. Benzema was alittle lost and timid in the first half but in the second he was very good. Especially on those long balls that Navas usually never gets right, he usually brought the ball down comfortably and allowed everyone to get forward. Capped it off with an excellent goal

Navas kept us in the game in the first half particularly with that Messi shot. Nice save that. He was very assured all game and there was nothing he could do for the goal we conceded. That was a bullet header by Pique

I liked the sub Zidane chose. He loooked at the game and thought we could hit them with speed through the middle and thats exactly what Jese did. Just ran with speed through their tired midfield. I am happy Zidane had the balls to make that sub. Carlo would probably have brought on James and Isco for Casemiro and Benzema. Also i love how Zidane didnt put a CB on even when a man down and even when winning. No more antifootball Mou tainted our club with

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:39 pm

sportsczy wrote:IF we could get Lass or, even better, Kante to play DM... sell Kroos and get Pogba... to go with Modric. Then sell Ronaldo and buy Griezmann... I'll go to the Bernabeu sporting a France NT jersey Laughing

It would actually make a us really good btw.

Neither Pogba nor griezmann would improve our team IMO. Kroos in a more offensive role is a freak. His ball keeping abilities are up there with Xavi's.

We should get a DM this summer though. Matic would be my choice but Kante is also good.

Ps : I would also take Lewandowski Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:18 pm

Marcus Aurelius wrote:I take it brah.

Madrid will not win tonight.

hey pal
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:21 pm

Really who can be an improvement to Casemiro, I don't know a great defensive midfielder with great passing skills, I have limited knowledge about that.

To be honest I fell in love with the way Kroos can do damage to the opposition from that left central midfield position, I feel as he can be GOAT there for years to come, and please do not play as a DM ever again
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:48 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
Marcus Aurelius wrote:I take it brah.

Madrid will not win tonight.

hey pal

ffs
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:21 pm

Aw you guys, can't you just celebrate and enjoy this fantastic win? Your analysis / criticism is over the top!

We went into their park against a proven superior team, most probably best in world right now and we beat them fair and soundly. This game was all about winning respect back, which has been done. Zidane deserves credit for turning this disasterous season around. Are we going to win any trophies? Likely not. I'm expecting to get to semis in CL, but anything more than that is just wishful thinking. La liga, no way, maybe we can past Atleti but nothing more than that.

We saw from recent NT matches, we have excellent players. we just have a wrong mix of players. I dare say that we are still a top 4 or 5 club in world even with this season's results. The club does need to make substancial changes this summer, to solve the deficiencies, balance and shortages at CF and LB, and more than likely restock for next three years if signing ban is coming. But all that is still several months off. Why not just enjoy this result.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:15 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:Hopefully now the overration of Barcelona ends.
With sensible heads we triumphed.
Zidane has proven himself... I am pleased we showed barcelona how to win a match.

BBC > MSN.

You showed Barca how to win a match? Laughing 0-4 rings a bell? 7 points advantage in the leauge ring a bell? What about 39 games unbeaten run?

Consistency wins you titles not one odd game. Keep your small minds together.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:23 pm

I think you misunderstood us Bill, we thoroughly enjoyed the win especially since I did not expect it at all. In fact...
Doc wrote:I think we're gonna get roflstomped.

However, I don't find our analysis was over the top, we wrote what we respectfully saw from the match in our point of view. Even Alex came to our section and put in an actually nice post which I'm sure would have been argued nicely if Dani or Futbol showed up. Apart from his tactical analysis which I thought was a rich man's version of what I wrote, this stood out the most to me...
alexjanosik wrote:Pathetic performance and shame on our players. All of them played bad. Yes, this Clasico doesnt mean much. But we should have won it for Cruyff. Instead we put in an insipid display with no one showing any heart and desire. Madrid wanted it more and deservedly won.
I really overestimated Barcelona today. I had in my mind they would have come out guns blazing for this match.

Anyway, don't worry Bill, we are very extremely happy we won but it won't be us to just let that be the only thing we did.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:53 pm

Marcus Aurelius wrote:
Zidane has proven himself... I am pleased we showed barcelona how to win a match.

BBC > MSN.

You showed Barca how to win a match? Laughing 0-4 rings a bell? 7 points advantage in the leauge ring a bell? What about 39 games unbeaten run?

Should give you an avatar and signature right ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:53 pm

Just watched the game again. This isnt a game i would enjoy watching if i were either teams' supporter. There was very little quality in the final third. Ronaldo being predictable, Benz having 2% passing accuracy and Bale anonymous. The game really got going properly at the 70th minute mark. While this is how to beat Barca i did not enjoy watching it the 2nd time. Pepe was so poor in posession, Casemiro was actually good with posession, didnt lose too many balls and just kept breaking up play and releasing the ball. Jese brought some excitement when he came on suddenly we stopped losing the ball and he ran straight at the Barca defenders

Anyways nice win. I knew we werent going to lose. We have stopped them using this very tactic before. I dont know what Rafa tried to make us play but i remember him a couple of weeks ago saying how our team was a bunch of individuals well Zidane showed him how to get these "individuals" playing for eachother. And Carlo showed him before that
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:47 am

Valkyrja wrote:
Marcus Aurelius wrote:

BBC > MSN.

Should give you an avatar and signature right ?

Yeah mate, I am waiting
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:08 am

I'm all for criticizing our team when it actually deserves it. But you have to be fair with your criticism and make sure you're being fair. Unfair self-criticism is not objectivity, remember that.

Anyway, let me give my own take on this. Once again, I apologize for my belated response:

Z: I think it's fair to say that he won the tactical battle last night, and that made him win many points in my book. If he does well in the semis against a top, top side (assuming we go past Wolfsburg), I'll be the first in line to plead for his stay. This win outweighs the Atlético loss, but I'm going to need more convincing from him. The CL semi-final is the major league, win and you'll have my vote.

Navas: Seriously, if you still want DDG to replace this wonderful player and human being, you really should turn off your bias switch.

Carvajal: Decent game. Danilo has improved a lot and I'm really happy that he's proven me wrong and become a reliable fullback. But Carvajal showed last night why he was chosen ahead of the Brazilian.
Pepe: Poor game.

Ramos: He was lucky not to get sent off earlier. His hotheadedness is the gift that keeps on giving for the opposition. I still rate him higher than Nacho, but I think the sooner we make the transition, the better.

Marcelo: There were times when I saw him playing at RW for us lol. Anyway, he left his side unguarded for brief moments, but his defensive performance was way better than in recent games. Offensively he was great as usual.

Casemiro: made a couple of reckless challenges but it's understandable given how big and intense the game was. He played like a proper DM and offered extra steel in midfield, the kind we had been sorely missing before. Overall he was good, technically limited, but good.

Modric: Decent game.

Kroos: Improved from his usual self this season. Another example of a world class player being played out of position. Last night, with Casemiro doing the dirty work, he was able to do what he does best, go up and tear the opposition apart. I hope Z never plays him at DM again. It's clearly a mistake and it's criminally unfair to him and to his offensive talent. Good game by the German.

Bale: wasn't consistently good throughout the game. But he was there in key moments, played for the team. I admire the effort, especially in defense. He worked harder than any of the other BBC. Overall, good game.

Benzema: he looked very, very rusty, losing the ball multiples times, making poor passes and missing a great chance. But he redeemed himself with the equalizer. It was far from his best performance, but his goal was vital in us getting back into the game. Having said, he really needs to improve.

Cristiano Ronaldo: had to pinch myself a couple times because what he did last night was beautifully weird: he defended throughout the game, tracked back and pressed...then scored the winner. He was simply good defensively and almost decent offensively. Good game.

Jesé: he only needed a couple minutes of playing time to stretch Barça apart. Brief, albeit great performance.

Overall: as happy as I am with the win, it doesn't mean anything...just yet. We need to build on it.

I thought both teams played below average, both were a little shy and afraid to concede, with few players standing out and others being mediocre. The game was more tactical than anything else, and as result, it wasn't entertaining for the neutral eye.

Last edited by The Demon of Carthage on Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:10 am

Barca have the same arrogance we had last season...  the thing about football is that everything is about now.  We won a Madrid-record 20 something games in a row in the middle of last season (no draws).  But since it happened from Dec-February, it meant nothing.  We lost form in March.  

It's about being in top form at the right time while being efficient in the other periods.

And no, Barca aren't more talented than Madrid.  They're just not other than the position Busquets plays... that's the only position where they have a clear advantage.  The problem is that our pieces don't really fit together. So as a team, we don't function as well. It's not like we have 5-6 guys that don't fit. We have 2-3. We're compensating tactically for it.

Trophies are won in April and May.  Let's see how this plays out.  La Liga is tough because we dropped too many points under Rafa.  Under Zidane, we're actually even.  But CL is going to be very interesting.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next