Lucifer
Kaladin
Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
M99
18 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 27 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 27

Post by RealGunner Mon 23 May 2016, 15:39

Usos Vs Club lads

Never seen WWE talk so openly about another promotion before. Must say wwe have a good relationship with NJPW.

Also now they admit Roman is polarised Laughing

Now they mention Umaga lol

Pretty good match. First time i've liked gallow n anderson together

Rusev Vs Kallisto

Ignored. No interest. Saw Rusev won. Probably just so he can job to Cena next week Proud

Predictable win for New day

Fatal Fourway

LMFAO CESARO's REACTION WHEN ZAYN KICKED KO OUT OF THE RING rofl rofl rofl

That opening sequence by Cesaro and Zayn :bow: :bow:

holy shit that suplex by cesaro on 3 of them :bow:

Cesaro is absolutely incredible

What an incredible match omg

JBL when Cesaro started swinging Miz "You wouldn't do this to George Clooney" rofl :rof:

This chemistry between Zayn and Cesaro https://i.imgur.com/zi49lgS.png

EASILY ONE OF THE BEST FATALFOURWAY MATCH I'VE EVER SEEN. HOLY SHIT THAT WAS INCREDIBLE

https://i.imgur.com/7wuXfar.png https://i.imgur.com/7wuXfar.png

5* match

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 27 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 27

Post by Jay29 Mon 23 May 2016, 15:42

The issue I had with it was that kicking out of the clash twice made AJ look weak. The set-up for the Spear at the end was very obvious too.

Feels like they could have used the interference better instead of having Reigns kick out all the time.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 23 May 2016, 15:49

As for best Fatal Four Ways, one of the best if you ignore the Cena Wins LOL at the end is Edge, Orton, HBK and Cena at Backlash 07 imo.

Only other good ones i can remember is JBL, Booker T, Eddie and Taker at Armageddon some year i don't remember and Benoit, Eddie, Edge and Angle in 02 but when i mention those names you get why. Laughing

No many good fatal four ways tbh hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon 23 May 2016, 15:59

Ambrose Vs Y2j

Weird match. was ok

Charlotte vs natalya

Skipped.

AJ Styles vs THE guy

You still suck chants lmfao Laughing

Quite a decent match tbh so far

LFMAO that guy taking a selfie with Roman near the barricade rofl

Club interferes as per

ROMAN IS ALIVE.

LMFAO reigns Laughing He will never ever be pinned ever again Laughing

SPEAR OUTTA NOWHEREEEEEEE

ROLLINS LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Really good match overall.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon 23 May 2016, 16:00

Overall, two/three matches made this PPV and Rollins' return. Rest was forgettable.

Still hyped about that fatal fourway
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon 23 May 2016, 16:01

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:As for best Fatal Four Ways, one of the best if you ignore the Cena Wins LOL at the end is Edge, Orton, HBK and Cena at Backlash 07 imo.

Only other good ones i can remember is JBL, Booker T, Eddie and Taker at Armageddon some year i don't remember and Benoit, Eddie, Edge and Angle in 02 but when i mention those names you get why. Laughing

No many good fatal four ways tbh hmm

Cena winning it was what made that Fourway GOAT :coffee:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 23 May 2016, 16:03

RealGunner wrote:Overall, two/three matches made this PPV and Rollins' return. Rest was forgettable.

Still hyped about that fatal fourway

Yeah that's how i saw it too.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 23 May 2016, 16:08

Jay29 wrote:The issue I had with it was that kicking out of the clash twice made AJ look weak. The set-up for the Spear at the end was very obvious too.

Feels like they could have used the interference better instead of having Reigns kick out all the time.

Agreed, the key now is how they handle him going from here.

Jericho loss at Mania looked dumb at the time but he won no 1 contender the following night so it didn't matter so we'll see how it goes.

It's important that he doesn't get lost in the shuffle and look weak, that's exactly why they haven't built any stars in recent years.

They are protecting most of the guys who they are trying to push like Ambrose, Zayn and Owens etc etc so we'll see.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon 23 May 2016, 16:09

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
zizzle wrote:Glad rollins is back and everything but i'm still pissed at the way AJ jobbed in this match.

In fairness he didn't job, he took a lot of abuse before the two Styles Clashes and chair shots. Roman put him through two tables a load of abuse outside of that, double super kicks and splash from the Usos, spear on the outside and a razors edge into a sit out powerbomb thing as well as two superman punches.

My issue with it is that Reigns speared him after he took two Styles Clash ( one on the chair ) and a load of chair shots. But if you look at the match as a whole this isn't a LOL Reigns win thing because setting all that up Reigns got a lot of offence in.

Nah that was classic WWE way of undermining someone for their face. I've seen it way too many times with Cena. They tried to make AJ look good but it made him look worse with Reigns pretty much making a mockery of every Style finishers.

Next few weeks should tell us where they want to go with AJ. I really hope they don't put him in a feud with Ambrose. That will kill his momentum. He should still be involved with Reigns and Rollins for a while. Specially since he has his rematch clause
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 23 May 2016, 16:12

But RG, Cena never got any offence apart from the 5 moves of doom at the height of Cena Wins LOL that isn't what happened here.

Also do you think they will involve him with Reigns and Rollins? i'm not so sure as he already had his rematch. Best thing you can probably hope for is he wins Money in the Bank.

I'm not sure what you do though, so we'll see.

I agree that you don't put him with Ambrose though, that doesn't help either guy at this point.

Last edited by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Mon 23 May 2016, 16:14; edited 1 time in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon 23 May 2016, 16:13

PPV is getting roasted on Laughing

I thought it was pretty good hmm
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon 23 May 2016, 16:19

If it wasn't for fatal fourway and the main event. It was easily one of the worst.

@Mole

No clue what to do with AJ now honestly. maybe tonight will tell us where he is headed.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon 23 May 2016, 16:20

I think AJ will enter MITB, and lose. Then they'll give him a rebound feud with a guy like Sheamus.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 23 May 2016, 16:21

Casciavit wrote:PPV is getting roasted on Laughing

I thought it was pretty good hmm

I'm with RG on it tbh, fatal 4 way and main event was great but the rest was meh to ok.

Although i do think most of the backlash is down to Reigns as per usual, seen some people say the main event was crap because of Reigns kicking out of everything. Laughing

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon 23 May 2016, 16:22

It was a very 50/50 card, in the end. Maybe two or three of the matches were good, but the rest were forgettable or outright bad. It was very noticeable that the crowd weren't into the Asylum match or the women's submission match - I was definitely switching off during those two.

I think a lot of people probably took exception to Reigns kicking out of the Styles Clash twice as well. People were kicking out of finishers all night and it's really annoying.

To be honest, though, if Reigns continues to put on matches like the last two with AJ I don't mind him being Champion. They just need to tone down the Super Reigns bs or at least make sure it doesn't become a thing.

Last edited by Jay29 on Mon 23 May 2016, 16:23; edited 1 time in total

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon 23 May 2016, 16:22

Casciavit wrote:I think AJ will enter MITB, and lose. Then they'll give him a rebound feud with a guy like Sheamus.

Career suicide if Aj is feuding with Sheamus. Part of the reason why AJ got so over is because he was paired with Reigns who everyone hates.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon 23 May 2016, 16:23

AJ looked strong in that match. Nothing wrong with what Reigns did.

As for what AJ does next, how about he works on his character and mic skills so people can actually get invested in him. Just having good matches isn't enough. 75% of the roster can have good matches if they're given time. Reigns isn't a 5* Meltzer worker and even he's had good matches.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon 23 May 2016, 16:23

Jay29 wrote:It was a very 50/50 card, in the end. Maybe two or three of the matches were good, but the rest were forgettable or outright bad. It was very noticeable that the crowd weren't into the Asylum match or the women's submission match - I was definitely switching off during those two.

I think a lot of people probably took exception to Reigns kicking out of the Styles Clash twice as well. People were kicking out of finishers all night and it's really annoying.

To be honest, though, if Reigns continues to put on matches like the last two with AJ I don't mind him being Champion. They just need to tone down the Super Reigns bs or at least make sure it doesn't become a thing.

Agreed

I really didn't understand that Asylum match. fairplay to y2j for making it work slightly but it was an awful idea lol

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon 23 May 2016, 16:24

2 styles clashes, one on a chair, and a barrage of chair shots but reigns still find the spear and wins. come on, that's some hulkamania shit right there
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon 23 May 2016, 16:26

Actually. I think AJ styles should feud with Orton. It makes sense with Orton one of the longest in WWE and AJ being the new guy but also having the pedigree of being everywhere. Their feud can definitely be good.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 23 May 2016, 16:26

Jay29 wrote:

This is my thing, i don't mind Reigns being champion or winning but there needs to be an inclination that he could lose.

The main event will get stale fast if everyone goes in with the mindset of who cares he's gonna win anyway.

Obviously they don't feel that way but it is what it is.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon 23 May 2016, 16:26

Thoughts on the fatal fourway MT?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 23 May 2016, 16:27

RealGunner wrote:Actually. I think AJ styles should feud with Orton. It makes sense with Orton one of the longest in WWE and AJ being the new guy but also having the pedigree of being everywhere. Their feud can definitely be good.

Yeah it would be good, especially if we get a more than one PPV length feud so we get a springboard forearm into RKO spot lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon 23 May 2016, 16:28

Only seen the main event, need to find the motivation to sit through the rest of the show. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 23 May 2016, 16:28

Onyx wrote:Only seen the main event, need to find the motivation to sit through the rest of the show. hmm

Don't bother lol, only fatal four way is necessary tbh. Maybe the endings of some of the matches but sitting through them in full isn't really necessary.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon 23 May 2016, 16:29

The flow of the Asylum match was awful because they were given 10 extra minutes right before they went out. I think if the match was 16-20 minutes instead of 26 minutes it would have been much better.

It was boring and the dead crowd made it worse, but they managed to somewhat redeem themselves with a memorable spot.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next