Pedram
urbaNRoots
McAgger
El Gunner
LeVersacci
50 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 19 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by McAgger Mon 27 Jun 2016, 06:50

Sapochnik is goat :bow:

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 19 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by RealGunner Mon 27 Jun 2016, 06:55

Greatest finale of any TV show ever. Best GoT season so far. Gonna break it up old style.

King's Landing

"Tommen giving King's landing a whole new meaning" Laughing Laughing  Absolutely loved Cersei. Felt so good watching them all burn. Septa bitchface rofl

That entire opening scene though. The soundtrack. The wildfire. Cersei's acting. Tommen's suicide (his boldest decision ever). It was all 10/10

Cersei didn't even give a shit about Tommen lol. Probably realised what a weak ass he is.

Also notice the poetic justice. Cersei and Jaime threw Bran off the window so he could die. Tommen pretty much did it on his own and actually died.

Shame the high sparrow got an easy death.

Margaery though Shocked Surprised they killed her. This means House Tyrell is finished. House Baratheon is finished too unless Gendry has stopped rowing.

Pycell lasted 6 seasons lol. Qyburn has such a darth sidious face if you notice ffs.

Dorne

Easily the best Dorne scene EVER. And that's because Lady Olenna told those bitches to stfu. Varys with some unbelievable teleportation (seriously though, let's remember that not ever arc is happening at the same time. Some are days/weeks ahead/behind). His fire and blood speech was originally given by Dorell in the books.

Basically he has told both the houses about Daenerys and Daenerys is going to land in Dorne to begin her conquest. She now has the Tyrell army, Martell army, Dothraki, Unsullied and the dragons. Biggest conquest since Aegon's conquest Laughing

Mereen and the dragon's bay

So no more Daario in the show then? can't see him ever again tbh. Tyrion made hand of the queen Proud He has come from nothing to having everything. He deserves all of this.

That end scene was fantastic. Targaryen banners and dragons flying. :bow:

The North

That scene gave me goosebumps. Great to have Manderlys back again though. But when they all started chanting The king in the north :bow: :bow: :bow:

Little finger is such a creep lmao. He finally revealed what he wants. AKA he is gonna die. Hopefully Sansa kills him. Loved Sansa in this episode. That smile to littlefinger ffs.

Lady Mormont :bow: Unbelievable badassery.

John 'Targaryen' Stark. The king of the north. The prince that was promised. Azor Ahai reborn. The song of Ice and Fire. The last hero. Savior of the realm. One of the 3 heads of the dragon. Proud

Shame we never saw Ghost next to him. Wonder if Ghost is still at castle black?

Was sad seeing Melisandre banished but she must have a purpose somewhere else. Thinking BWB. Probably reuniting with Arya at some point too.

Tower of Joy n Bran

Finally got the revelation ffs. That scene was well done IMO. Wonder when will Jon know? I really hope Bran comes back to winterfell as well for a mini stark reunion.

Arya

Frey Pies cheers cheers

Fantastic scene. THAT moment when you realise that she was eyeing Jaime because she wanted to assassinate him Laughing Guess it wasn't his day to die.

Can definitely see Arya travel to KL now to try and kill Cersei. Wonder if she will travel North if she hears about Jon and Sansa.

Jaime

Could see his rage seeing all of this. He is definitely not going to be happy with Cersei. But will he kill her though?

Sam

That library at the citadel Shocked Shocked Sam is definitely going to help Jon in some way.

Overall

Can I also just say how PERFECT the soundtrack was? It was like 10/10. The opening scene. The closing scene. Cersei's walk to the throne. Daenerys conquest music. The North. The score was absolutely beautiful

I thought it would be absolutely impossible to surpass last week's episode. I gave that 9.9/10

Going to give this one 10/10. First time ever ffs. Had goosebumps half the episode.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Puyol Mon 27 Jun 2016, 07:16

These last two Epiosdes might be best tv Iv ever seen.
Mr_Puyol
Mr_Puyol
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon 27 Jun 2016, 07:18

On Jaime and Cersei, I think we're going to see a complex situation develop there. Yes, Jaime will be upset with Cersei but I don't think he'll ever be upset with her enough to kill her. Here's the catch though; Cersei will never give up the Iron Throne willingly even if she stared Dany's dragons right in the eye. And Jaime will never leave her side. This is a problem because Tyrion is committed to Dany and he won't want to see Jaime die. Some crazy triangle there.

Damn, this show is so fantastic that even though Dany is supposed to be the ONE person you're rooting for to win it all, a part of me also wants Jon on the Iron Throne as well. But I guess ultimately, Jon's role will be to help defeat the White Walkers.

There's a theory going around that Benjen may be working for the Night's King. It's a far fetched theory but I think it only exists because one would have felt that Benjen knew about the mark on Bran's hand, no? And he knew that it was that same mark that made the same magic which protects the wall also protect the former 3ER and the children of the forest, didn't he? It would be strange if he didn't know that something had to have broken the magic which was unbreakable pre Bran. And considering the amount of time he claimed to have spent with the 3ER. Ah well, maybe I'm just overthinking it myself.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon 27 Jun 2016, 07:29

Also, RG, the show runners said in episode 9 that Ghost is one of the most expensive CGI characters to put on screen. Apparently, as expensive as the dragons. So they had to choose between putting Ghost on screen at some point pre/post battle or showing Dany with the dragons and they had to go with the dragons. It's just a budget thing. Otherwise, it would have added a cherry on top of an already absolutely fantastic cake of that Kingindanorf scene.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon 27 Jun 2016, 07:30

Yea that makes sense.

Ghost is actually more rare than the dragons in the GoT universe if you think about it. Only two direwolves exist compared to 3 dragons Laughing

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon 27 Jun 2016, 07:44

Only Olenna could make a Dorne scene good. She did a fan service for all of us and finally told the sandsnakes to shut the *bleep* up. It was so pleasing Laughing

That scene in a nutshell:

GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 19 8a4c0947bfb80108f84174b85d0fb4ee
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Mon 27 Jun 2016, 09:07

That was amazing!

More thoughts later, but;

How did Varys get from Meereen to Dorne back to Meereen just to take a ship back to Westeros in one episode!?
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon 27 Jun 2016, 09:47

https://i.imgur.com/UE0cMkl.gifv Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Mon 27 Jun 2016, 09:59

Liam Cunningham was GOAT in this episode :bow:
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon 27 Jun 2016, 10:10

Arya fulfilling the rat cook theory/story which Bran narrated in s03. Proud
Very satisfying episode overall. Brilliantly set up for s07.
It was kinda weird thou to see Cersei actually on the throne like that.
Sad to see Margery go. Sad

And of course White wolf!! Proud

Direction was once again flawless. Sapochnik! Molenation And also the music.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon 27 Jun 2016, 10:17

The last 2 episode HAVE to win some awards.

Sapochnik, Ramin Djawadi, Liam Cunningham, Kit Harrington, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, and Bella Ramsey's artistic work in these episodes have been absolutely immaculate.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon 27 Jun 2016, 11:48

Speechless. Won't go into details now

I am #TeamCerci after this though

She better get awards for this ffs
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon 27 Jun 2016, 11:49

Oh and I loved this episode more than EP9

10/10
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon 27 Jun 2016, 12:12

ToJ reveal was pretty lame tbf

People who read theories & or the books will know Jon's parents but not the casual viewers

Probably a fan service & they gonna confirm it 100% in S7 or something
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon 27 Jun 2016, 13:22

cracking finale
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon 27 Jun 2016, 14:25

GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 19 Hhh
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon 27 Jun 2016, 14:59

LeVersacci wrote:ToJ reveal was pretty lame tbf

People who read theories & or the books will know Jon's parents but not the casual viewers

Lolwut? It was set up PERFECTLY for the casual viewers to either get the message straight away, figure it out soon after or AT LEAST ask the right questions("oh so he's NOT a bastard?", etc). I know a lot of casual viewers who got it without knowing about the existence of R + L = J. Dunno why you're speaking for them Laughing you must think they're dumb Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon 27 Jun 2016, 15:02

silver wrote:That was amazing!

More thoughts later, but;

How did Varys get from Meereen to Dorne back to Meereen just to take a ship back to Westeros in one episode!?

I'm not sure why a lot of people assume each scene happens minutes after each other or that we couldn't have had any time jump. It's like assuming just because S6E10 and S7E1 are 1 year apart, whoever's traveling between both episodes took 1 whole year to get to their destination Laughing

Calm down guys Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon 27 Jun 2016, 15:10

Blue Barrett wrote:

Lolwut? It was set up PERFECTLY for the casual viewers to either get the message straight away, figure it out soon after or AT LEAST ask the right questions("oh so he's NOT a bastard?", etc). I know a lot of casual viewers who got it without knowing about the existence of R + L = J. Dunno why you're speaking for them Laughing you must think they're dumb Laughing
Nope the scene clearly showed his mother is Lyanna but they didn't know who the father was. I've seen casuals asking about it both on the internet, on my facebook & friends asking IRL.

I'm not speaking for them. Simply what i've read and the questions I got. You don't have to be dumb to not figure out the R + L = J from that scene.

Overall I expected it to be better but i'll just accept it.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon 27 Jun 2016, 15:15

LeVersacci wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:

Nope the scene clearly showed his mother is Lyanna but they didn't know who the father was. I've seen casuals asking about it both on the internet, on my facebook & friends asking IRL.

Overall I expected it to be better but i'll just accept it.

The most important thing is, everyone now knows he's NOT a bastard. How were they supposed to explain Rhaegar in that scene fam? Laughing You need a properly fleshed out explanation for that and you can't rush that into a season finale. The fans you're referring to would have been asking "wait, who's Rhaegar?"

It was done as well as it could have been done imo.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon 27 Jun 2016, 15:25

How is he not a bastard? To our knowledge, Rhaegar and Lyanna never married...
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon 27 Jun 2016, 15:37

RealGunner wrote:Greatest finale of any TV show ever.

vintage RG Laughing

anyway, great ep.

Daario being given a speech by Dany about how he's being left behind so we can get our generic ending though where Dany and Jon wed and unite the realm Proud
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon 27 Jun 2016, 15:55

Cersei's reign is gonna be short lived. Entire show allied against her. Can see her dying towards the end of next season for the final season being the whitewalker showdown. At this rate Dany just waltzes into King's Landing and takes the throne. I forgot about Euron though, I can see him allying with Cersei (maybe marrying her? she wouldn't accept it but maybe out of desperation) or wiping out half of Dany's fleet. No way she lands with everyone intact, too OP. And the show is certainly headed for Jon + Dany unification ending. If that happens it's out of the question of GOAT contender IMO.

Feel like I can see how most of the threads are going to unravel now, except with Littlefinger. Very curious to see where they go with him. Littlefinger telling Sansa his plans there puts a target on his back. Why would he do that? he knows it's not the same Sansa he can manipulate, makes me think it was on purpose on his part. But IMO we know that really is his dream. So I think it was just meh writing. Miss the old Littlefinger. Or maybe he just isn't as smart as he thinks.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon 27 Jun 2016, 16:01

Firenze wrote:Cersei's reign is gonna be short lived. Entire show allied against her. Can see her dying towards the end of next season for the final season being the whitewalker showdown. At this rate Dany just waltzes into King's Landing and takes the throne. I forgot about Euron though, I can see him allying with Cersei (maybe marrying her? she wouldn't accept it but maybe out of desperation) or wiping out half of Dany's fleet. No way she lands with everyone intact, too OP. And the show is certainly headed for Jon + Dany unification ending. If that happens it's out of the question of GOAT contender IMO.

Feel like I can see how most of the threads are going to unravel now, except with Littlefinger. Very curious to see where they go with him. Littlefinger telling Sansa his plans there puts a target on his back. Why would he do that? he knows it's not the same Sansa he can manipulate, makes me think it was on purpose on his part. But IMO we know that really is his dream. So I think it was just meh writing. Miss the old Littlefinger. Or maybe he just isn't as smart as he thinks.

Or maybe he just has a weakness when it comes to Catelyn/Sansa. He just made the very same mistake Ned made with Cersei. Spilling the beans on his plans before executing it.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon 27 Jun 2016, 16:03

M99 wrote:How is he not a bastard? To our knowledge, Rhaegar and Lyanna never married...

Oh well, I don't know how that works in this universe but surely Rhaegar didn't have any other kids, did he? Anyway, at least we know he's not Ned's bastard.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next