Pedram
urbaNRoots
McAgger
El Gunner
LeVersacci
50 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 18 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:47 am

Feels like the next step would be to start arming the North against the White Walkers. Perhaps he will convene a meeting of all Lords to declare fealty to the Starks and men for the battle against the dead?

Wonder if Howland Reed would come...

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 18 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by RealGunner Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:54 am

He is the only one who can confirm R+L. Might show up. Hoping for Manderly tbh. Would be great if some of the known houses show up to bend the knee and then Jon can tell him about the impending danger.

Maybe he will travel south?

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:22 am

Apart from that Tower of Joy flashback, have we seen Howleen Reed on the show at all? How are we sure he isn't dead?

Also, they never told us how Greatjon Umber died. I felt like I was cheated on that.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:52 am

Blue Barrett wrote:
www.reddit.com/r/dreadfort rofl rofl rofl

#drexit

I'm dying
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:10 am

RealGunner wrote:He is the only one who can confirm R+L. Might show up. Hoping for Manderly tbh. Would be great if some of the known houses show up to bend the knee and then Jon can tell him about the impending danger.

Maybe he will travel south?

How? He did not go up the tower of Joy, at least in the books. In the series he stays back while Ned goes up the tower, which ain't conclusive but I'm pretty sure with uptight-buttcheeks-Stark, the secret died between he and Lyanna.

I mean, who else can know? If he's blood of the dragon too, why did he get burnt when he saved Mormont from the walker attack? Ain't dragonbloods 100% immune to fire?

I'm pretty sure he's not gonna take up the Stark name. He's just, too honorable for that and he's still a bastard at heart. He should unite the North and get men to the Wall. Plus, Bran's still alive. There's no one with authority to even legitimize him, he just has the perk of being Ned's last know living son (no one knows Bran's alive). Hell, with the Arryn's in tow and his "army" decimated, it's not even what Jon want's, anyways. It's what Littlefinger wants Laughing
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:47 am

Sushi Master wrote:
I mean, who else can know? If he's blood of the dragon too, why did he get burnt when he saved Mormont from the walker attack? Ain't dragonbloods 100% immune to fire?

This has been bothering me ever since I found out about the theory, not sure he has to be immune to fire though; might help with the heat of sitting behind a dragon and a certain someone's obsession with fire.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:55 am

Granny: Do Targaryens become immune to fire once they "bond" to their dragons?

George_RR_Martin: Granny, thanks for asking that. It gives me a chance to clear up a common misconception. TARGARYENS ARE NOT IMMUNE TO FIRE! The birth of Dany's dragons was unique, magical, wonderous, a miracle. She is called The Unburnt because she walked into the flames and lived. But her brother sure as hell wasn't immune to that molten gold.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:49 pm

This S6 soundtrack is so beautiful. Ramin Djawadi, you *bleep* genius.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:04 pm

8 hrs. and 55 min. to go
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:51 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:

My God, this is beautiful.

Depending on what the finale offers us, season 6 might end up being the GOAT season of GOT. We've never had a season start out with 4 flaming hot episodes and then potentially end with 2 insane ones.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:24 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:

Depending on what the finale offers us, season 6 might end up being the GOAT season of GOT. We've never had a season start out with 4 flaming hot episodes and then potentially end with 2 insane ones.

Season 4.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:47 pm

M99 wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:

Season 4.

Thanks for bursting my bubble Sad
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:48 am

ffs last ep Sad
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:56 am

Watching it live Sad

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:03 am

Recording it to watch in an hour
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:21 am

Holy *bleep* shit
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:13 am

GREATEST FINALE EVER HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:15 am

wow great 2 final episodes to end a *bleep* GOAT season

:bow:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:15 am

What a finale, I'm *bleep* crying.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:49 am

One of the most satisfying finales in the series :bow:

Cersei killed everyone, holy shit, felt a tinge of satisfaction seeing the Mountain rape the Septa tbh :bow:

Tommin LMFAOOOOOOO

Arya taking one episode to travel to Westeros https://i.imgur.com/3V8qFHN.png , watch Dany take 2-4 eps to finally reach

How did Varys show up in Dorne and at Dany's side? Laughing

Lyanna Mormont Proud

Davos Sad, felt very sad for him

Sam has to clash with Jorah now, the only logical place to search for a cure is at the Citadel

I wonder if Arya's is going to go for Cersei next?

ToJ scene was underwhelming, expected to see Meera Targaryan theory to come true

Sandsnakes aligning with Tyrells, also Varys doing some shady stuff there for some reason

LF possibly plotting Jon's death? Sending Mel away might not be the best idea..

Speaking of Mel, she's probably going to clash with BwB

Overall great episode 9/10

Right now we have

1) Euron
2) Sandsnakes
3) Dany
4) LF

All vying for Cersei's seat hmm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:41 am

Women have taken over GoT
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:15 am

https://i.imgur.com/7wuXfar.png https://i.imgur.com/7wuXfar.png https://i.imgur.com/7wuXfar.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/7wuXfar.png https://i.imgur.com/7wuXfar.png https://i.imgur.com/7wuXfar.png https://i.imgur.com/7wuXfar.png https://i.imgur.com/7wuXfar.png https://i.imgur.com/7wuXfar.png https://i.imgur.com/7wuXfar.png
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:21 am

I am not gonna lie. I was chanting THE KING IN THE NORTH at my screen. Absolute goosebumps.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:42 am

Tommen's death really gives a new meaning to the name "King's Landing" Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:49 am

HOOOOOOLLLLY SHIT

GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 18 7wuXfar

Greatest FINALE EVAAAAHHH in TV history.

So much happened I don't even know where to begin. So many feels. Goddam.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:50 am

Sapochnik is goat :bow:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next