Pedram
urbaNRoots
McAgger
El Gunner
LeVersacci
50 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 28 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by rincon Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:42 am

Nah man the hype will be crazy again whenever the trailers are released. Can't wait bounce

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 28 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 7 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by zigra Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:57 pm

Glory wrote:Its a good thing. Writers will be forced to raise their game if the hype is low. And GoT desperately needs a boost in quality if they have to have a strong finish to the saga and maintain that GOAT show status. Last couple of years have been underwhelming to say the very least.

Proud
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:02 pm

They finished writing the season a long time ago.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:11 pm

They probably finished writing 5 minutes after starting it TBH
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:51 pm

I hope those 7 episodes are on the greater side of one hour in length.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:35 am

Glory wrote:Its a good thing. Writers will be forced to raise their game if the hype is low. And GoT desperately needs a boost in quality if they have to have a strong finish to the saga and maintain that GOAT show status. Last couple of years have been underwhelming to say the very least.

I don't think you realize that this is the most popular show on the planet at the moment. No way in hell the hype can ever be "low". No way you can call last season "underwhelming" either. Maybe season 4 but season 5 was pretty good.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:55 am

The last season was GoT at it's absolute best, the show is at it's peak right now and it doesn't look like slowing down-- even a new poster will get people hyped let alone a trailer.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:35 am

Blue Barrett wrote:

I don't think you realize that this is the most popular show on the planet at the moment. No way in hell the hype can ever be "low". No way you can call last season "underwhelming" either. Maybe season 4 but season 5 was pretty good.

Well, it depends on what you are looking for I suppose. There were a lot of cool action sequences, masterpiece direction and brilliant entertainment, true. But did it have the same quality of the 1st 4 seasons in terms of great writing, epic dialogues   and acting. No. Writing is nowhere near the level it was in the beginning with too many plot holes and inconsistencies.

I guess you are right re: hype. It has certainly reached a level where people will accept whatever shit the writers decide to serve. So, yea. Hype will remain.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:39 am

Kinda agree with Glory on the writing part of the show
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:02 am

Except it's the same level of writing with better production values. In fact I would argue that the writing has gotten better at some parts. In the first two seasons GoT mostly relied on sexposition to keep people's attention and had a lot of filler. With Season 5 being the exception, that season was the devil's work.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:15 am

Glory wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:

Well, it depends on what you are looking for I suppose. There were a lot of cool action sequences, masterpiece direction and brilliant entertainment, true. But did it have the same quality of the 1st 4 seasons in terms of great writing, epic dialogues   and acting. No. Writing is nowhere near the level it was in the beginning with too many plot holes and inconsistencies.

I guess you are right re: hype. It has certainly reached a level where people will accept whatever shit the writers decide to serve. So, yea. Hype will remain.

You're entitled to your opinion of course but you're most definitely in the minority on this mate.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:28 pm

Quality of writing and dialogues isn't a matter of opinion.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:58 pm

zigra wrote:Quality of writing and dialogues isn't a matter of opinion.

Determining what you think of the quality is the opinion.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:59 pm

I don't know why zigra keeps watching the show when he thinks it is so terrible.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:50 pm

Not everything is a matter of opinion. A plot hole is a plot hole just like a character behaving out of character without reason or explanation isn't a matter of opinion but a matter of continuity which is part of quality. Same is true for other aspects of writing.
And btw that's all I wanted to point out, I didn't post to discuss the actual quality of the show, otherwise I probably would have posted something actually related to it.
I would have posted exactly the same sentence if this was a thread about Fargo which is my favourite active show as it wasn't even about the show itself but about the fact that people act like quality is just a matter of opinion.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:50 pm

fml still so far away
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:29 am

I hope the great war is just not another cliché good vs bad war(Jon&Dany vs WW). Yea GRRM will hardly make things that black and white, but I fear nevertheless.

Hope Dany becomes the final antagonist. And i hope Lannisters to bite the dust by this season. At least logically speaking, Cersei is clearly on borrowed time. Pls no more plot armor like with Ramsay and some other characters. It was 1 main thing that pissed me off in the last 2 seasons. Some characters (Ramsay, Arya etc) were blatantly surviving improbable situations (that you wouldnt have seen in the 1st 4 seasons, death was so certain back then and also writing wasnt preferring one character over the other, and now theres clearly an important vs non important character differentiation, may be that is to be expected during this late stage of the show, but the way they are doing it, its becoming far too forced)  and then you have some other characters dying so meekly and easily (Blackfish, Osha, that Babadook actress).

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:45 pm

New video from Dost

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:08 am

Dost? Laughing That guy's not an Aussie, although I do see the resemblance

Was there really enough in the teaser to talk about for 7 minutes?

Anyways if you like Alt Shift X you might enjoy Alt Shwift X, where he does ASOIAF chapter recaps while wasted, kind of a Drunk History meets GOT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U68Yj2Ed9dw
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:14 am

Oh god these videos are great rofl
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:18 am

http://ew.com/tv/2017/03/12/game-of-thrones-season-7-ed-sheeran/

Ed Sheeran will guest star in the 7th season.

Would be fun if he's Tom O' Sevens of the Brotherhood without Banners Laughing
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:00 pm

When can we expect a trailer for this?
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:01 pm

April.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:44 pm

Ladsss

urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:31 pm

Only GOT can get people hyped from a video of people literally walking, sitting and breathing.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:47 pm

Can you imagine if GRRM gave us a release date? Sad
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next