S
lucianomoggi
Luca
marottalad
rincon
27 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 5 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juvealbanian Thu 09 Jun 2016, 23:36

We can use the money coming for mid-table EPL teams to keep refreshing our bench options each year and maybe making small profits to keep improving our team.
Offers such as the ones for Pereyra,Sturaro,Asamoah and Lichtsteiner are all to be valuated.

If Conte really wants Lichtsteiner maybe we can offer him and 10/15 mln to keep Cuadrado.
Licht is still very reliable player but Cuadrado had more impact in our game.

Same goes for Sturaro,he doesn't convince me,Napoli wants him and I heard that their best defender Koulibaly wants to leave...Sturaro+10mln would be a good attempt. etc

We should remove one between Padoin,Pereyra or Hernanes as well,we need at least 2 new midfielders as bench options.
Pjanic is to immediately replace Marchiso while establishing himself in the starting 11.

We need to get rid of injury prone players.

And finally we must keep Pogba.You simply can't replace him.He showed signs of maturity in second part of the season and adding quality in Pjanic and Alves will only improve his game.

juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 5 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by lucianomoggi Fri 10 Jun 2016, 00:44

S wrote:By the way,there's huge interest for Lemina from the PL especially Leicester

youngsters are cool you never know if one ends up to be new MESSI so we should not ignore talented players however it should not be forgotten that JUVENTUS is a winning team and youngsters are not their priority so if someone leaves I am cool with that even if it ends up to be a " MISTAKE " because youngsters cannot grow up on the bench and is difficult for someone like LEMINA to compete with guys like KHEDIRA, MARCHISIO with lots of expertise so it may be a good idea if he moves to a club like LEICESTER

if JUVENTUS do not trust these youngsters is best to let them go same like we done with COMAN

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri 10 Jun 2016, 09:34

Luca wrote: it diminishes the presence of Dybala in the team

I don't know about wages , maybe there can be an agreement but and how does IBRA diminish the presence of DYBALA?

if you check the statistics you will get to see that IBRAHIMOVIC has made lots of assists on his career

in fact he has made more assists than any of our strikers I remember, more than DEL PIERO, TEVEZ, DIEGO, KRASIC,

a player who makes lots of assists do not DIMINISH the other

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri 10 Jun 2016, 10:37

David Trezeguet ha parlato anche del suo connazionale, Paul Pogba: «Spero che rimanga alla Juventus. Il club crede in lui. Il calcio italiano ha bisogno di lui, è importante trattenere giocatori del suo calibro perchè il campionato torni ad essere interessante anche per gli altri campioni. Penso che 120 milioni di euro siano tantissimi, la Juventus dovrà decidere se scommettere su Paul o su Dybala. Il club sta crescendo e con lui le sue esigenze. Hanno fatto la storia con gli scudetti e le Coppe Italia, adesso è il momento della Champions League» .

I'm a bit shocked by Treze interview for AS.
He says Morata should stay in Juve if he wants to grow up further.That's ok but then he says that 120 mln are a lot of money and our club must decide which one to keep between Dybala or Pogba.

Pogba value is higher ofc and I expect him to have a very good Euro.With France having a good team and being favorites he will have a chance to show his skills maybe till the finals.
That means his value will rise up a lot like it happend for James Rodriguez for example.
I ser Real and Manchester teams throwing money to us but I'd still love to keep our gems.Yeah anything over 100mln is lots of money but it's important to give a message to other teams that we don't sell our stars.If we want to have a serious shot at UCL for these two seasons Pogba is the one to keep along other talented players like Dybala,Sandro etc.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri 10 Jun 2016, 15:10

lucianomoggi wrote:
Luca wrote: it diminishes the presence of Dybala in the team

I don't know about wages , maybe there can be an agreement but and how does IBRA diminish the presence of DYBALA?

if you check the statistics you will get to see that IBRAHIMOVIC has made lots of assists on his career

in fact he has made more assists than any of our strikers I remember, more than DEL PIERO, TEVEZ, DIEGO, KRASIC,

a player who makes lots of assists do not DIMINISH the other

In my opinion, right now the attack very much revolves around Dybala who likes to drop deep and pick up the ball and primarily play through the middle

If we were to sign Ibra, he would occupy the exact same space and it would push Dybala to a role of "second fiddle" to Ibra. As much as I love Ibra and his commanding presence, I love what Dybala is doing even more

Remember Ibra at Barcelona? Both him and Messi wanted to play through the middle, we remember how that went

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri 10 Jun 2016, 17:36

Miralem Pjanic's PR manager confirms the Roma midfielder will join Juventus - “they activated the clause”. Rumours began spreading earlier

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri 10 Jun 2016, 18:25

GOAL.COM

The Roma star's PR representative says the Serie A champions have activated his release clause and says a deal is expected to be completed "very soon"

Miralem Pjanic is on the brink of completing a €38 million transfer from Roma to Juventus, according to his representative Adis Junuzovic.

The Bosnia-Herzegovina international has been heavily linked with a move to the Serie A champions in recent months.

And Pjanic's PR manager, Junuzovic, has claimed Juve have taken a step towards securing his signature by meeting the release fee in his contract.

"Juventus have activated the €38m clause and we expect to finalise the transfer very soon," he told N1.

Junuzovic suggested the Turin giants have beaten off competition from Paris Saint-Germain, Chelsea and Barcelona in order to sign the midfielder.

"There were a lot of clubs interested in him; PSG, Chelsea, Barcelona. Juventus were the fastest and most concrete," he continued.

"[The signing of the contract] should happen within the next week, and then there's the official presentation."

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu 16 Jun 2016, 17:01

Anyone agrees that we do not need to buy Lapadula?

We have Zaza and Lapadula isn't proven in Serie A yet. He may turn out to be another case of Ciro Immobile too.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu 16 Jun 2016, 21:09

I didn't know who he was until i checked wikipedia after i read your post Laughing

We could make a new meme for this guy called "Forever A Loan"... seriously, we're Juventus, not Bologna or Chievo fgs. No need for a 26 years old Serie B striker.

Would like to have Giovinco back tho. Even if MLS is weak, he improved a lot in Toronto.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sat 18 Jun 2016, 02:12

salmano9 wrote:Anyone agrees that we do not need to buy Lapadula?

We have Zaza and Lapadula isn't proven in Serie A yet. He may turn out to be another case of Ciro Immobile too.

yeah I agree

I think from football point one should not change a team which is already good because transfers may fail to be success for example IBRA and ETO swap , why would someone do that the team was already fine and made a transfer which has failed and was extreme consequences

so if you think from that kind of perspective yes I agree with you, but one thing that we all agree about is that football is also a business its not only football

so if JUVENTUS manage to do good business with guys like COMAN, ZAZA, LEMINA I do not mind about that because we sacrifice the bench and reinvest on our starting XI we bring players like PJANIC

so if that is the case I think JUVENTUS should do these kind of transfers

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat 18 Jun 2016, 03:06

Well with Morata 99% not to be a Juventus player, we will be adding a forward to our ranks this summer regardless.

Imagine this scenario: Some English club offers 30M for Zaza or something absurd, you can turn around and buy a player like Lapadula for 8-10M (just a random number), do you do it? They both occupy the same role.

As for the Immobile comparison, you guys know that Immobile scored 20+ goals in a single Serie A season with Torino right? That's more than Zaza scored with Sassuolo for his entire tenure. And for the record, I like Zaza and I agree the move is not necessary but doubting Lapadula when he would not be bought to be a starter isn't practical.

I mean we used to sign players like Di Vaio and Miccoli when we had Trezeguet and Del Piero to relieve some pressure during the season. It's the same role Zaza now fills for example. Lapadula looks an exciting player, he could flop with Juventus, he could flop in Serie A and there's no way to really know until it happens.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sat 18 Jun 2016, 03:26

its business going on there

its easy for me as a fan to say KEEP ZAZA, CUADRADO, and more

but from business point of view like MAROTA kind of guy he has a different way of thinking about these transfers

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat 18 Jun 2016, 03:29

lucianomoggi wrote:its business going on there

its easy for me as a fan to say KEEP ZAZA, CUADRADO, and more

but from business point of view like MAROTA kind of guy he has a different way of thinking about these transfers

We'll see what happens.
Pjanic looks like a great piece of business.

Still need to sort out:
-Morata
-Cuadrado
-Pogba (although I really think he's staying)
-Alves (radio silence), Lichtsteiner (if Alves is signed)

The starting 11 is basically set, depending on the RWB/RB/RW situation

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon 20 Jun 2016, 01:24

Confirmed that Padoin will leave the club to Cagliari
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon 20 Jun 2016, 08:40

Padoin wrote a beautiful : thank you - goodbye comment

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Mon 20 Jun 2016, 10:44

Heartwarming honestly. I was more or less laughing at him in the first year at Juve being sub-par compared to our squad, but he really did give everything for the club and fans in the last few years. Sad to see him leave in a way, but obviously our team is too stacked for players like him now. I wish a lot of success to him at Cagliari.

Whoever missed it:

“Writing on social media is very unusual for me, so I am writing this on my wife’s Instagram, but I think on this occasion it is absolutely necessary to express my thanks to all the Bianconeri population who constantly showed me affection over the years.

“I know that a simple thank you is not enough to explain my gratitude towards everyone around Juventus. These are days in which I feel contrasting sentiments, as on the one side I am fired up for this new adventure, on the other I feel a lump in my throat at all I am leaving behind.

“THANK YOU first and foremost to all the teammates I’ve had over these five years, as all of you left me with something special and important. I will unlikely be fortunate enough to experience such a united and solid group again.

“It has been an immense honour for me to play with all of you and I think you for making me feel important and appreciated within the group.

“THANK YOU to the coaching staff of Antonio Conte and Max Allegri, who enabled me to learn new and winning things.

“THANK YOU to every person who worked with us (Matteo Fabris, doctors, physiotherapists, kit staff, marketing) and those who constantly work behind the scenes to give their fundamental contribution to our recent success.

“THANK YOU to the club (President, directors Beppe Marotta and Fabio Paratici, Pavel Nedved), as there could be no better. The objective is always to improve and thanks to this spirit has been able to stay light years ahead of the rest of Italy and will become a European leader too.

“THANK YOU to the beautiful city of Turin, where my beloved children were born and will always represent for my family the scenario for marvellous memories.

“AND THANK YOU to all the fans who in these years let me feel their support and personally appreciated me despite the fact my qualities are mediocre for the Juventus level, but they realised that in every occasion I tried to honour the shirt by giving my all.

“Your compliments honestly make me feel a little ashamed, because I don’t think that I deserve them, and for that I will be eternally grateful to you.

“I leave happy and with profound satisfaction and pride at giving just a crumb of a contribution to all the triumphs we’ve had over the last five years.

“In other words, THANK YOU JUVE!!!! I salute you all with great affection, wishing you the best for the future.

“Simone Padoin.”

http://www.football-italia.net/86098/padoin-goodbye-juventus

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon 20 Jun 2016, 20:30

if POGBA and CUADRADO both leave I think this is a problem because two cannot be substituted with PJANIC

if POGBA leaves I hope we keep CUADRADO and we play that hybrid 4-3-3

-- Morata ---- Dybala --- Cuadrado ---
---------------- Pjanic ----------------
-------- Marchisio -- Khedira ----------
Sandro -- Chiellini - Bonuci - Dani Alves

but if both Pogba and Cuadrado it means we need another player to compensate for that

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon 20 Jun 2016, 20:32

You guys are apparently on Benteke... who i think is a very good player that is criminally underused at Liverpool for whatever reason.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon 20 Jun 2016, 20:35

sportsczy wrote:You guys are apparently on Benteke... who i think is a very good player that is criminally underused at Liverpool for whatever reason.

I think that's a case of him not really fitting Liverpool's system, but I think he would fit ours better.

I don't really rate him that highly though

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon 20 Jun 2016, 21:30

Do not want Benteke. If we are going for a Belgian CF I'd like Batshuayi or none. We don't actually need any of them though.

Berardi is not coming so I really want Cuadrado to stay. No clue how possible that is.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon 20 Jun 2016, 23:08

I think that we should get sanchez and lukaku if Morata and Pogba are sold. Lapadula is not needee then if we sell Zaza too.

Sanchez Dybala Mandzukic Zaza Lukaku looks like a killer 5, 2 SS with 3 prima puntas is a just fapastic

salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon 20 Jun 2016, 23:58

Zaza will not stay if we sign another CF. Spending a bunch on Lukaku when we have Zaza makes no sense.

2 SS and 2 CF is all we need. Dybala X Mandzukic Zaza.

Cuadrado or someone like him is much more useful than a 3rd CF.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue 21 Jun 2016, 09:12

So there are news Real has formally informed us that they will pay the buy-back 30 mln option and Pogba has ended his rent house contact in Turin.
Love being Real Madrid's Sassuolo.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue 21 Jun 2016, 09:27

We should sign Sanchez if Pogba leaves. Is Andre Gomes a World Class player?

Goodbye Morata. I don't think that any club will treat him better than we are... He will be under lots of pressure in RM because they want him to score 15+ goals a season... Benzema is already ahead of him in the pecking order.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue 21 Jun 2016, 16:47

No need to exaggerate guys, this contract with Morata was always going to end in this way.

Sanchez doesn't really fit in a 3-5-2, maybe in some sort of lame 4-3-3 with Dybala through the middle but I don't see that happening either, also there is no indication of him leaving Arsenal this summer and I can't imagine him leaving.

With Morata gone, it certainly means a striker will be signed. I'm curious who, with the apparent Berardi deal falling through. I guess we'll know sooner rather than later.

So far we have Pjanic in and Morata out with Alves very close, I don't really think were any worse off currently.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed 22 Jun 2016, 07:58

Luca wrote:No need to exaggerate guys, this contract with Morata was always going to end in this way.

Sanchez doesn't really fit in a 3-5-2, maybe in some sort of lame 4-3-3 with Dybala through the middle but I don't see that happening either, also there is no indication of him leaving Arsenal this summer and I can't imagine him leaving.

With Morata gone, it certainly means a striker will be signed. I'm curious who, with the apparent Berardi deal falling through. I guess we'll know sooner rather than later.

So far we have Pjanic in and Morata out with Alves very close, I don't really think were any worse off currently.

Yes, so now we have Morata gone and there is a an offer from Wolfsburg for Zaza. If there is an offer of 30m for him, lets go for it. 60m in our hands to buy a world class striker to replace Zaza and Morata. Sanchez played in a 352 with Udinese and he was used as a SS, the position he played in before becoming a RW. We should do something smart...

Also, there is no need to sell Pogba at all. We will have enough money to spend with the sales. Asamoah and Pereyra are likely to leave too, so we might get 20m+ here. I am happy with the transactions until now, because the starting XI does none of our main players have left yet.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next