S
lucianomoggi
Luca
marottalad
rincon
27 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 22 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Warrior Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:09 pm

94M is way too much and puts a lot of pressure on the shoulders of a player who is a known choker.

I would not be surprised of he never comes. Juve is Napoli's biggest rival, it would be understandable that they don't want to negotiate. In fact, i believe Napoli would be very, very, very dumb to sell us Higuain at any price.

Just imagine for a moment, if BVB sells Lewandowski to Bay... whoooops sorry, wrong example, but i'm sure you get the point.

Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 22 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Luca Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:15 pm

@heffkzar

Of course Napoli would never negotiate with Juventus, even if it was in their best interest to do so. The release clause removed that from the equation, realistically, if Juventus wanted Higuain at any cost, we would have him.

94M is just too steep, he is a world class striker and among the top players regarding his position.

I don't mean to criticize Marotta because he's a genius, but Higuain is certainly not the first striker we've missed out on regarding his fee, in this case a 94M fee at that seems reasonable enough to deny.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:18 pm

You can sell Hernanes for 10mill but can't sell Marchisio for 10mill. I don't know what to say Smile
Maybe we sell pogba and raise Hernanes salary, he is very sought after apparently, I heard Barcelona are dying so sign him.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:19 pm

Higuain was never going to come. ADL would never negotiate with us and 94mill is far too steep.

Pjaca should come soon, then I guess 1 more random striker.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:22 pm

rincon wrote:Higuain was never going to come. ADL would never negotiate with us and 94mill is far too steep.

Pjaca should come soon, then I guess 1 more random striker.

I wonder who it will be.
-Higuain- not happening
-Icardi- not happening

I'd put the safe money on Immobile

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:28 pm

From Sanchez, Icardi and Higuain to Immobile. Riding the Juventus tranfer campaign rollercoster never gets old Proud

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:35 pm

Overall, we've had an extraordinary market so far though. A player like Immobile just means we place our faith into Mandzukic Molenation

Benatia, Dani Alves and Pjanic

No team has had a better market than us so far, Atletico comes closest with Vrsjalko and Gaitan.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:39 pm

we already have good strikers : MANDZUKIC, DYBALA, ZAZA

there is no need to worry about strikers

if HIGUAIN comes that would be an ambitious transfer for UCL if not end of story we have good strikers already no need to worry about random transfers

the midfield is a problem because we have CUADRADO gone, and injuries of MARCHISIO and KHEDIRA

but the addition of PJACA and PJANIC would balance the team

we also have the ones like HERNANES, LEMINA, STURARO so there is no need to worry

all we have to wait for is an ambitious transfer, other than that we have a good enough team to win SERIE A

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:48 pm

HERNANES...  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Luciano Moggi always knows best...

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 22 Image43
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:53 pm

"La Vecchia Signora si appresta a chiudere un altro botto: Marko Pjaca dalla Dinamo Zagabria. Entro giovedì il croato diventerà bianconero."

Pjaca will become a Juventino by Thursday...

banana banana banana
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:10 pm

De Laurentiis: "Nobody has made me an offer for Higuain. Will this change? Maybe, but Juventus are a smart club they know that they can't do this, it would be an injustice. They would lose respect and it wouldn't be well viewed. Higuain never spoke on the matter ...."

The ONLY injustice I have ever witnessed in following Serie A for 30 years is Calciopoli, where Juve got royally screwed for doing what everyone else was doing. A Farsopoli created by Moratti and Gallaini to destroy their biggest competitor.

Well guess what?  Karma is a b**ch. Juve are now a Super Club and Inter and Milan are provincial clubs and irrelevant on the international stage.

Juventus are back, bigger and better then ever. De Laurentiis is scared sh*tless that he will lose his best player and go back to Serie D. Marotta will wait it out. Higuain will not renew his contract.  Maybe it's better that he just plays it out and De Laurentiis gets ZERO for him. Then he can talk about an injustice while everyone is laughing at him.

Anyways, we still have time. Mandzukic is a capable starter. I trust Marotta is not going to give up.  These super deals always take time. The next move is on Higuain. Let's see if he reports on the 25th and go from there...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:14 pm

Sorry i'm a little out of subject...

Is there anyone around here who knows about Matteo Mancosu ?
All i know is he is an italian striker who played for Bologna, but i never saw him play, but some people here might have hmm
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:11 pm

Football is simple there is no need to know much

Its about who kicks the ball better
LICHTAINER was impressive but ALVES kicks the ball better
COMAN was impressive buT DYBALA KICKS the ball better

Marchisio is good, but Hernanes kicks the ball better

So you dont need to complicate rhis you put players who kick the ball better on the team

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:14 pm

Barzagli is OK with the ball but MESSI kicks the ball better

Buffon is bad with the ball but RONALDINHO kicks the ball better
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:18 pm

A player cannot be 100 million worth if he cannot kick the ball

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:32 pm

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 22 Conspiracy-theories-lol

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:35 pm

https://i.servimg.com/u/f35/16/64/23/90/conspi10.jpg
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:46 pm

Very funny
But when khedira and marchisio miss the target that is not funny you better have hernanes there

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:47 pm

This one is dedicated to my new favourite GL poster @lucianomoggi

keep up the good work Molenation
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:23 pm

ok thank you guys
let me remind you who we talking about

we should feel proud to have this guy on the bench, but for some reasons, whatsoever reasons FIFA MANAGER reasons or whatsoever , fans want to get rid of him ( ignoring the fact we have injured players and is the moment we need him more than ever )

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:31 pm

We don't need him, we never did, he was signed for the wrong reasons. Marotta signed him to be Allegri's AM after failing on every other target and he sucked. We reverted back to the 3-5-2 because he can't play his best position to any level of quality anymore. Rating Hernanes over anyone in our starting 11 is unbelievable.

You can post a video about Ronaldinho's top 10 goals too and they look great, should we sign him too?

So, the fans don't rate him, Inter fans don't rate him, Mancini didn't rate him, Allegri doesn't rate him, Dunga doesn't rate him, Tite doesn't rate him, but its us with our "FIFA MANAGER" reasons :facepalm:
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:44 pm

Hernanes in his Lazio days was a very good player, like Torres with Liverpool.

Hernanes was god awful at Inter and is a bench player at Juventus earning much more than he's worth...

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 22 03

He's an ok back up but nowhere near necessity, quality or better than Khedira or Marchisio- even if both are injured

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:53 pm

No you cannot say that
It is same like telling ALVES is not useful because Barca doesnt want him, Dunga doesnt want him? You cant say that

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:56 pm

Well show me the stats
I love it this way
Show me the stats What is so special about marchisio or khedira that hernanes cannot do
How many games played how many goals scored marchisio last season?

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:59 pm

Why do you capitalize every letter in player/team names?
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:07 pm

Casciavit wrote:Why do you capitalize every letter in player/team names?

Thats a good question
I used caps lock before on all my posts but i was criticized so than i decided to think critical about it, i guess some people have caps lock phobia or whatsoever so i took that seriously and i try not to use the caps lock most of the times, even though sometimes it happens , i hope you dont mind my mistakes

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next