S
lucianomoggi
Luca
marottalad
rincon
27 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 6 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:58 am

Luca wrote:No need to exaggerate guys, this contract with Morata was always going to end in this way.

Sanchez doesn't really fit in a 3-5-2, maybe in some sort of lame 4-3-3 with Dybala through the middle but I don't see that happening either, also there is no indication of him leaving Arsenal this summer and I can't imagine him leaving.

With Morata gone, it certainly means a striker will be signed. I'm curious who, with the apparent Berardi deal falling through. I guess we'll know sooner rather than later.

So far we have Pjanic in and Morata out with Alves very close, I don't really think were any worse off currently.

Yes, so now we have Morata gone and there is a an offer from Wolfsburg for Zaza. If there is an offer of 30m for him, lets go for it. 60m in our hands to buy a world class striker to replace Zaza and Morata. Sanchez played in a 352 with Udinese and he was used as a SS, the position he played in before becoming a RW. We should do something smart...

Also, there is no need to sell Pogba at all. We will have enough money to spend with the sales. Asamoah and Pereyra are likely to leave too, so we might get 20m+ here. I am happy with the transactions until now, because the starting XI does none of our main players have left yet.

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 6 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:09 am

Sky - Official Wolfsburg offer for Zaza

As reported by Sky Sport 24, the Wolfsburg sent a first official offer to Juventus for Simone Zaza. The Germans would have proposed a figure between 18 and 20 million euro for striker Lucan, the figure seems still far from Juventus assessment for the former Sassuolo that would be between 25 and 30 million.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:14 am

Gianluca Di Marzio: "Juve thinks after Morata, from Sanchez to Cavani, through Lukaku and Keita surprise. And there is Allegri's ok to property if part Zaza"

The journalist from Sky Sports, Gianluca Di Marzio, on the pages of its website, did an overview of the movements of the leadership of Juventus on the attackers market. " Alvaro Morata is now the past, Juventus look forward in search of a replacement for the attack. The only sure of the permanence are Mandzukic and Dybala: Zaza came to the Wolfsburg offer 25 million plus 3 guaranteed bonuses and the number 7 Juventus there is also the Swansea, although more in the background. a situation so evolving, although it is not impossible that Zaza could remain at Juventus. An empty box is for sure though, the one left by Morata: Juve is not was caught off guard by his departure, had reckoned the possibility of losing it. this is why Juventus had already drawn up a sort of list of names, including identifying the right profile on which to do then a lunge. No hurry, however, also because there is always the story Pogba in the background: if Real were to insist and delivering the blow, might also change the incoming strategy.

Avani and Lukaku are high on the list, although both very difficult. The Belgian for the very high price for the interest of Chelsea also does not help. Cavani however has not yet renewed with Paris Saint Germain: as long as it does not, remains a possible target for Juve, who had contacted him in recent months and with whom he had also reached an agreement in principle, since the former Naples was not happy for the eternal dualism with Ibra. But now conditions have changed.

Among the most "feasible", in first place for now there is Alexis Sanchez. The Chilean striker is doing very well in the Copa America and was close to Juve before going to Barcelona: the Bianconeri have never lost sight of. Other profiles evaluated, but without a final confirmation are those of Mario Goetze of Bayern Monaco: already dealt with in January when the player was not very well in Bavaria. Now the conditions, both economic and environmental, have changed and it is said that the playmaker '92 class will leave Bayern. From a young man to a young Gabriel Jesus, Brazilian '97 Palmeiras is closely followed for a long time (even by Inter) and will leave the Brazilian club.

Watch out for surprises: one could be Keita Baldé of Latium (1995). But no approach with Lotito. Ok rough for Allegri is already rather for Ciro Immobile, who grew up in Juve and owned by the Seville. The operation is, however, linked to the potential sale of Zaza and in this case the strategy would be that of the loan; complicated case, because the player is aware of the limited space that would find at Juventus and would not want to miss the National.

Finally, two names directly from Euro 2016. Arkadiusz Milik, Poland striker playing at Ajax (22 years) and Michy Batshuayi (23), Belgian Marseille striker. "
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:27 am

Well if Zaza performs good (hopefully Italy stays longer) in Euro there should be offers around 25/30 mln from EPL or Wolfsburg.
Selling Zaza 25 + 25 from not buying Berardi + 32 from Morata = 82 mln €.

That is like 200m € in Marotta's hands.

I would love Sanchez here but I don't think it will happen,we need a CF if Zaza leaves as well.

With all that money we should be able to bring someone like Cavani or Benzema, I mean a top striker and use the rest for a talent like Gabriel Jesus or Keita Balde.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:26 am

PSG are not selling Cavani for any price and Madrid is not selling Benzema. If the players wanted to leave, they would. But neither wants to leave.

Cavani publicly stated he wants to stay at PSG and PSG firing Blanc had a lot to do with his dynamic with Cavani. PSG wants to play more directly.

As far as Benzema... it's a non starter. Zidane wants him and Benzema wants to stay. That's where that ends.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:45 pm

we have Dybala and Mandzukic so I don't worry too much about Morata leaving

what I worry about is midfield
PJANIC brings important qualities but we have injury of MARCHISIO, KHEDIRA and we also may lose POGBA and CUADRADO so its a problem

if POGBA leaves we need ANDRE GOMES and WITSEL

--------- Mandz -- Dybala --------
--------------- Pjanic --------------
---- Gomes ------------- Khedira ---
--------------- Witsel --------------
Sandro - Chiellini - Bonuci - Dani Alves

a new striker should come only if MANDZUKIC leaves

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:46 pm

we have Dybala and Mandzukic so I don't worry too much about Morata leaving

what I worry about is midfield
PJANIC brings important qualities but we have injury of MARCHISIO, KHEDIRA and we also may lose POGBA and CUADRADO so its a problem

if POGBA leaves we need ANDRE GOMES and WITSEL

--------- Mandz -- Dybala --------
--------------- Pjanic --------------
---- Gomes ------------- Khedira ---
--------------- Witsel --------------
Sandro - Chiellini - Bonuci - Dani Alves

if we don't like MANDZUKIC he should be used on the market , we don't need him on the bench

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:29 pm

I'd like Keita over signing another CF. He can be vice Dybala and can also play everywhere up front or wide.

Immobile is an interesting thought. He is leaving Torino and is our youth product so it would be good for the requirement. I had mostly given up on him after failing to perform when he left Toro the first time. But now he looked good and him coming on against Belgium surprised a lot, great spirit.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:47 pm

Giuseppe Rossi for free as vice Dybala. What do you guys think hmm

He could even get injured while having his medicals though

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:09 pm

Giuseppe Rossi Proud

I kind of like the idea but you can't really afford to use a roster spot on a player you can't depend on, even in limited appearances. I think I would cringe every time I saw him warming up just out of fear for him hurting himself.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:11 am

One striker that i believe would be a great asset for us is Kevin Gameiro from Sevilla. This guy has everything you can ask for in a Serie A striker: first of all he is a calm striker with a good sense of football. Upper-class ball control and positionning, decent acceleration and of course he delivers some nice shots and passes.

I don't know how old he is but to me it seems he's been around for a while, maybe in his 30's so it would be a cheap transfer (keep the rest of $$$ for another WC forward). Usually decisive in important matches, like Morata used to.

What do you guys think ?
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:13 am

He;s 29.

Barca seem to want him so you'd have competition.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:26 pm

Buffon

Dani Alves - Barzagli - Bonucci - Alex Sandro

Marchisio (HG)
Khedira - Pogba

Pjanic

Dybala - Mandzukic

Mirante / Audero (both HG)

Lichtsteiner / Mattiello (HG) - Rugani - Chiellini - Evra

Lemina
Sturaro - Asamoah

Pereyra

New SS - Batshuayi

4 homegrown players to fit the rule.

I've read reports saying that we might sell Zaza and sign Batshuayi to replace him but the question is who could be signed to fill the vice Dybala role hmm

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:25 pm

Batshuayi : Juventus have supposedly made an offer to Marseille. But West Ham is also biding for him....and an amount of 35 millions was offered.

Buck this seriously. Batshuayi wants to play in Premier League (said this several times over the last months). He is a decent striker but nothing extravaganza here Sad Awful mentality, a childish individual who looses his temper and confidence quickly.

Juve is a classy team for grown men or disciplined young players who are disposed to serve a team concept. IMO
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:27 am

You are Belgian?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:27 am

Nope Montreal Canada Thumbs up

Still you can rely on me when i say we will regret it if we buy him. Several times during his passing at OM he went on long no-goals streaks. Playing against shit teams from Ligue 1 boosts his stats.

There is no possibility at all that we get him as a nice bargain. His former club Standard Liege has to receive a third of the amount from the transfer.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:55 am

Well if that's the case, then avoid.

Long goalless streaks and scoring against shit teams to boost his stats. Sounds like Berardi to me. Don't know if we're seriously pursuing him though.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:57 am

S wrote:Well if that's the case, then avoid.

Long goalless streaks and scoring against shit teams to boost his stats. Sounds like Berardi to me. Don't know if we're seriously pursuing him though.

Don't talk ill about Zio Bern in my presence S

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:59 am

Sky linked us to Balde Keita of Lazio the other day. Now he's someone who could be an interesting option in terms of what he brings to the table. We need that much needed pace and flair off the bench with both Morata and Cuadrado having left now.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:05 am

Luca wrote: Don't talk ill about Zio Bern in my presence S

Point taken. Well unless until Zio Bern joins the dark side and i get a free reign to shit on him :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:16 am

S wrote:
Luca wrote: Don't talk ill about Zio Bern in my presence S

Point taken. Well unless until Zio Bern joins the dark side and i get a free reign to shit on him :coffee:

Fair enough, I accept your conditions.

This "third" forward spot is going to be a difficult one to fill in my opinion. Morata's skill set is unique, being able to come off the bench and make an impact as well as start games and play in key matches such as the Champions League.

I'm truly curious as to how we are going to fill that role.

I'm also not sure if Mandzukic is the guy to be a 20-25 goal a year #9 which we've been screaming for, I know he does a lot of other great things though which balances everything out a bit.

What do y'all think?

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:48 am

With Morata, aside from his tremendous impact in CL, he filled both the SS and CF roles when either Dybala or Mandzukic were out injured. Now there are few scenarios ,
-Either we get another forward who could deputize in both roles(this would be hard to get)
-Place trust in Zaza and get a young skilled SS who can deputize for Dybala.
-Go all out for a big striker if it also means sacrifising Zaza in the process. Scenario 1 and 3 are related, only that it depends on the profile of striker we could be looking to get, be it high or low/medium profile.

With that said, I expect Mandzukic and Dybala to be starting most of the games again next season.

Its difficult to replace Morata's clutch impact in the CL but then again when he arrived initially, we dint have any sort of high expectations from him so that doesn't necessarily have to mean the new arrival wouldnt have any sort of impact in terms of the CL either.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:01 am

Yes, versatility is something we want in our club. I suppose Keita is a winger, who has decent finishing skills, and therefore plays as a striker sometimes ? If its right then his profile is interesting.

Is he a Sanchez-like ?
I don't know much about him, Lazio is a team from whom no match were seen by me for a long time (except vs Juve). For an appropriate price*... if he can bring pace and flair as you said, then why not

* f.e. the 40m paid for Dybala was a risky gamble that turned out well
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:12 am

I secretly hope we buy this lad, Harry Kane.

Otherwise as i said before i think Gameiro might be the right choice, i'd pick him over Immobile any day of the week. I would not mind if Zaza stays as striker rank 3.5
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:41 pm

my hopes are to bring ANDRE GOMES and MASCHERANO

if we get those two we are going to be seriously strong and intimidating UCL team

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:14 pm

You would like both of em ?
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next