S
lucianomoggi
Luca
marottalad
rincon
27 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 7 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Warrior Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:14 pm

You would like both of em ?

Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 7 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by dronte Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:16 pm

Masch deal is off, it has been already confirmed by Marotta

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:40 pm

heffkzar wrote:You would like both of em ?

why not?

a problem is that some midfielders are leaving
CUADRADO, PADOIN
and some midfielders are injury MARCHISIO, KHEDIRA

if we choose to trust what we have on the bench HERNANES, LEMINA, STURARO I am cool with that

but if the focus is to make the team better those need to be substituted with high quality players like Gomes, Mascherano, Witsel

another good opportunity to improve is MORATA exit to be substituted with SANCHEZ

I would honestly sacrifice POGBA for 100 million and make this happen

--------- SANCHEZ --- DYBALA --------
------------------ PJANIC ----------------
------- GOMES -------------- KHEDIRA ---
--------------- MASCHERANO ------------
SANDRO ---- CB -------- CB ------ ALVES

this team is sure intimidating even without POGBA

both of GOMES and MASCHERANO, maybe even WITSEL if POGBA leaves

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:38 pm

Sanchez and Dybala as a partnership up top, I think I would black out if I saw that

What makes you rate Gomes over Marchisio?

Anyways, I'm fairly certain that Mascherano stays in Barcelona and that Gomes goes to Mancehster United.

I also would rather have Pogba and Marchisio over Mascherano and Gomes, we don't improve at all with the latter in my opinion, forget about underrating Pogba, completely underrating Marchisio as well.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:51 pm

I am not underrating MARCHISIO he is injured and nobody knows when he will get back to his best

even if he will be PERFECT really soon , what is the problem of having another HIGH QUALITY midfielder on the bench ?

REAL MADRID has KOVACIC, ISCO, JAMES so many of them on the bench it doesn't do any harm

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:33 am

It does harm when you're not a club with a 550 million euro revenue in a league that nobody has any objections over joining.

We are not at the point where we can maintain a star studded bench, it's not really our way anyway.

Top players who can start for CL caliber clubs don't want to sit on our bench and don't typically respond well to heavy rotation.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:44 am

For more reasons than one we should not be following Real Madrid's model.

1. Don't have the resources
2. It's not feasible, do you really want to have quality players like Isco and James on the bench, all that does is divide the fan base, puts unbelievable pressure on everyone and is just a complete waste for them and for us
3. Their model suits them, but it does not suit us

Anyways, this over hyping of Gomes for no reason is quite confusing. He seems a good player with potential, Mascherano is proven and more understandable but out of reach.

I would sign Gomes but never at the expense of Pogba.

Anyways, the Pjanic signing really strengthens our midfield and I believe were all set there, assuming Pogba stays.

A forward is the most pressing issue with Morata's departure.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:47 am

So far

In:
Pjanic - €32M
Lemina - €9.5M
Dani Alves - Free

Total : €41.5M

Out :
Morata - €30M
Padoin - €1M
Caceres - Free

Total - €31M

Net Spend : €10.5M
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:02 am

its not about following REAL MADRID way
its about compensating for the needs

when someone is INJURED , it means he is gone you don't count on that anymore

if it wasn't about injury of ASAMOAH we maybe would not go for guys like EVRA, ALEX SANDRO but because of injury you need to move on

MARCHISIO and KHEDIRA both are risky to count on them , because of injuries we need to go for at least one midfielder to compensate for that , for example Mascherano and also try to use LEMINA, STURARO guys

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:49 pm

what I really loved about Juventus last season is because we had a team that could possible switch to different formations, it was too much flexible

MORATA was a special piece of the puzzle who could open wide and switch formation from 4-4-2 to 4-2-3-1 with MORATA and CUADRADO on the wings

CUADRADO was a winger who could defend and switch to SB and make it 5 defenders, but could also attack as a SIDE STRIKER and make it 4-3-3 when necessary

I hope JUVENTUS finds a way to continue with that because it was really impressive

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:13 pm

Agreed with you entirely. Pogba is still at the club tho, that makes at least 6 high caliber central midfielders.

I, like you, think the 2015-2016 team was perfect. Add to this Pjanic and Alves, and i think we could have been serious CL contenders Cool Now Morata left, so we better get a forward who is, at least, on the same level. That is our priority right now.

If we want to finally a quiet offseason where we don't worry about possibly losing our superstars, then we need to perform well and reach far in the Champions League every year. And to make this possible you can't decrease the quality/chemistry of the squad. For this reason i am against the sale of Zaza and to replace Morata ?... Whoever i could say, we all have our own preferences, it just have to be a trustworthy striker.

Last edited by heffkzar on Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:15 am

I don't worry about MORATA transfer because JUVENTUS has done a good business

MORATA and COMAN did not do any harm, they contributed for the team so we did not need to spend millions on guys like MATRI instead we are about to have 60 million back  

instead of going negative 40 million, because of them we are about to get positive 60 million which makes it 100 million difference

ZAZA and MANDZUKIC both are wanted from clubs out there and can easy make money from them if we want

considering this situation , there is no need to worry about this at all

JUVENTUS stands so good on this they can get C RONALDO if they really want just from the money they can make from COMAN, MORATA, ZAZA, MANDZUKIC

the only thing what worry me is the injury of MARCHISIO and KHEDIRA there is nothing else I worry about

but even that it is not something to worry about because we have HERNANES, STURARO, LEMINA which I consider all to be TRUSTWORTHY

and we can also switch to 3-5-2 formation so we dont need to use 4 midfielders we use 3 center midfielders + 2 wing backs

------------------- FW ---- FW -----------------
SANDRO  ----- POGBA - STURARO ------ ALVES
---------------------- PJANIC -------------------
------------ cb --------- CB --------- cb --------

so we can do this or also consider HERNANES and 4-4-2 formation until MARCHISIO and KHEDIRA are ready

but I think Juventus has done a good business there and should not be too cheap on this they should consider guys like SANCHES, ANDRE GOMES, WITSEL and hope to improve the team

its not about spending big like REAL MADRID, the money is already there made from our players, and also guys like ZAZA, LEMINA can be sacrificed and build an intimidating team

LICHTAINER, ASAMOAH can also be sacrificed I am sure JUVENTUS can get some money back from them

we are on good situation here we just need to make sure what we doing

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:58 am

Well, as you said, we don't have money issues. That's why i prefer we keep the most players we can, and just add some beef around it.
Last year's group was unbeaten for like 4 months in Serie A and nearly beat Bayern, lets not forget that.

Sanchez, Mascherano, Witsel ? I'm not against one of them coming, but not all of em. I always forget Witsel since he plays in the far east but yeah i think he could fit pretty well Thumbs up A forward is the priority.
I just want the face of the team to not change.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:12 am

yeah last season was really impressive

we dominated SERIE A
we was impressive in UCL
and the only thing wrong against BAYERN was the referee

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:12 pm

WE signed a Macedonian talent Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:30 pm

Devi Proud

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:05 pm

DeviAngel wrote:WE signed a Macedonian talent Smile
Is his name Hernanevski, by any chance ? Proud

Last edited by Andrew_p on Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:06 pm

Congrats devi, hope you're better than Marco Motta for us.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:09 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Congrats devi, hope you're better than Marco Motta for us.

ffs I am better then Marchisio

@Luca Proud
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:10 pm

But are you better than....

HERNANES?!
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:23 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:But are you better than....

HERNANES?!

I am better than anyone except Lord Padoin Sad who I miss the most
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:50 am

Rubinho has left the club.

I think so far its:

Cuadrado
Morata
Caceres
Padoin
Rubinho

a good number of players
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:01 pm

Benatia interest may also tell Bonuci is going out
I hope this doesn't happen

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:11 pm

No chance for Bonucci to leave, we wouldnt sell him and he wouldnt force a move. Barzagli is old, Chiellini is injury prone and Caceres left, we need CBs. I think Benatia is a bit overkill, someone like Acerbi would have done. But I guess we'll see more rotation from BBC.

BBC + Rugani and Benatia is fine for 5 spots if handled well.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:24 pm

what makes you think we don't sell him?
if someone gives a good offer why not?

1. we substitute BONUCI with BENATIA
2. we reinvest the money on midfield something we are more desperate about considering injuries of KHEDIRA, MARCHISIO and CUADRADO leaving

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:19 pm

Because the club doesn't need to sell Bonucci to fund other transfers
Because right now we have 5 CBs for 3 positions which makes sense, a number we've always had in past seasons. 4 CBs for 3 positions if Bonucci were to leave is not enough.

Not to mention dropping Bonucci for Benatia weakens the team.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next