S
lucianomoggi
Luca
marottalad
rincon
27 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 10 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by S Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:20 am

rincon wrote:probably not happening anyway. I just don't know who we get if we really are about to accept the offer for Zaza.

Get a big player with the Morata + Zaza money and buy Immobile as backup .. Would anyone like this ?

Mandzukic, Dybala, X , Immobile

Hard to say who we could get though

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 10 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:31 am

If we sell Zaza, I would like Sanchez and someone as back up for Mandzu like Immobile It will be much easier for us to get Sanchez if we sell Zaza.

There is news that $hitty offered 60m for Bonnuci more recently. I would reject it because we really don't need that money. If we sell him, it will destabilise our defense and we will be left with only Barz and Chiello who are not reliable with their age and injuries. So if both are injured we will be left with Rugani and Benatia who have never played together and this will destroy Rugani's development.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:45 am

juventus fans are the coolest they always want players in but never want players out guess how cool is that

if it was about fans we would still have Del Piero, Trezeguet, Giovinco, Diego, and who knows how many more players

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:55 am

Latest rumors as of today :

Pjaca hasn't decided between Juve and Milan yet. Juve had Mandzukic contact him today ( @SkySport )

Juventus have no intentions of selling Pogba or Bonucci ( @SkySport )

Juventus have rejected two bids for Bonucci ( @SkySport )

Juventus will reject offers for Pogba as long as he don't ask for a sale, as
they have done in the past. ( @SkySport )

Pogba and Evra: "After the final
we'll take one week vacation before
returning to Torino"
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:05 am

What do you think of Pjaca S?

Is it Cuadrado or Pjaca or is it both?

I'm really curious to see where he ends up because we see his name every other day.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:12 am

I think Cuadrado will return here for sure imo.

As for Pjaca, don't know much about this guy but i still feel reports are using Juve's name to drive up interest in him. With some of the figures mentioned, doesn't seem like Juve would be willing to pay that(~€25M) for someone from the Croatian league.

Can't tell for sure if one doesn't exclude the other. Pjaca can play as a SS and winger so perhaps he could be seen as Morata's replacement.

I am very happy Cuadrado is staying here though.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:20 am

And btw, Rugani counts as club trained.

So we have 3 club trained players(Rugani, Audero and Marchisio) . We'd need one more to meet the HG requirements.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:30 am

Asamoah's agent confirmed in an interview to Sky Italia that Asamoah's staying.

That means Pereyra is a goner

Most likely Hernanes too

Lemina is the tricky one. He could stay but if someone makes a big offer for him, he could still be sold.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:30 am

That's good news if Asa has let injury records behind him.He's a top midfielder when on form plus he can cover LB position as well just in case Evra slows down further.
Hernanes also has to go,he is no Juve material,not even for a bench player.
I'd rather sell Sturaro than Lemina, but maybe a offer +20 mln € could be used to add more cash and make us go for a bigger target.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:25 am

Would love Cuadrado back, a fit Asamoah is great too. Hernanes and Pereyra have to go. Pjaca looks interesting but I don't think we'll sign him. I'm thinking that he will go to Milan.

Getting an SS is the real problem. Maybe Pjaca is meant to be that player? What about Franco Vazquez? he is available (although expensive).
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:07 pm

Mandzukic (Milik) - Dybala (Cuadrado)

Pjanic (Pereyra)

Pogba (Asamoah) - Marchisio (Lemina) - Khedira (Sturaro)

Alex Sandro / Evra - Bonucci (Chiellini) - Barzagli (Rugani / Benatia) - Dani Alves / Lichtsteiner (Mattiello)

Buffon (Neto / Mirante)

and then call it a day imo.

Last edited by Andrew_p on Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:26 pm

Milik is overrated. He's so damn selfish player and not anything special tbh.He played alongside Lewa just because apoland didn't have any other option.

Maybe we can get Vietto ?
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:38 pm

I like what I saw at the Euros from Milik and he can still improve. Don't forget that he's just 22.

I also like the idea of Vietto but would Atletico sell only a season later after they bought him? It also worries me a bit if Simeone was to let go so easy. It says much about the player's character imo.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:06 pm

Juve & Milan have both reached an agreement with Dinamo Zagreb. Pjaca should make a decision now.
[Via @romeoagresti ]
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:20 pm

S wrote:Juve & Milan have both reached an agreement with Dinamo Zagreb. Pjaca should make a decision now.
[Via @romeoagresti ]

So its basically Milan if he values playing time over anything

Juventus for all other reasons at the moment and given how excellent Allegri is at rotating the attack, he will make 25+ appearances I bet

Does his possible signing complete our squad? Assuming Cuadrado and Benatia do sign and excluding departures of surplus players

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:25 pm

About Lemina, we just spent 10M, what's the point of selling him right away ? I hope and expect that he will stay, at least, until January.

Depending of his form during autumn the board will decide to keep, loan or sell him. Imo he will get some minutes in Champions League, maybe in Serie A, come on he deserves at least one chance to prove himself.

He is already part of the team and he seems to understand his role and have ambitions at the club, according to an interview he gave in Gabon that i read 1 minute ago while browsing Google to know more about this particular case Wink
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:25 pm

Lads, what are you thinking about selling Bonucci and Pogba, getting Benatia+replacement for Pogba and Sanchez? If I was a Juve fan, I would say totally go. Of course if you want to win a CL
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:16 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:Lads, what are you thinking about selling Bonucci and Pogba, getting Benatia+replacement for Pogba and Sanchez? If I was a Juve fan, I would say totally go. Of course if you want to win a CL

it may be good we just have separation anxieties and so we hate good byes

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:19 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:Lads, what are you thinking about selling Bonucci and Pogba, getting Benatia+replacement for Pogba and Sanchez? If I was a Juve fan, I would say totally go. Of course if you want to win a CL

Selling a top 5 CB, and focal point of our defense in Bonucci to replace with Benatia? And you think this is a CL winning move? I don't agree

As for Pogba, there are reasonable arguments for selling him and for keeping him. I don't think he's as important in Bonucci but still important.

Anyways, were talking about competing for the Champions League in the same argument as selling two or our best and most important players to our starting 11, I think our strongest starting 11 will always feature Bonucci and Pogba. The best we can do is replace Mandzukic with a world class #9, which isn't really available in today's market.

Retaining Pogba and Bonucci are better than a bunch of transfers in. Benatia will probably be completed soon, regardless of sales. Pjanic has been added in the midfield. Dani Alves on the right. Juventus is pressing to redeem Cuadrado, as well as looking at another attacking option like Pjaca. The team is basically complete as it is. Ripping it apart by selling Bonucci and Pogba, I don't see the benefit personally.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:38 pm

Luca wrote:

Selling a top 5 CB, and focal point of our defense in Bonucci to replace with Benatia? And you think this is a CL winning move? I don't agree

As for Pogba, there are reasonable arguments for selling him and for keeping him. I don't think he's as important in Bonucci but still important.

Anyways, were talking about competing for the Champions League in the same argument as selling two or our best and most important players to our starting 11, I think our strongest starting 11 will always feature Bonucci and Pogba. The best we can do is replace Mandzukic with a world class #9, which isn't really available in today's market.

Retaining Pogba and Bonucci are better than a bunch of transfers in. Benatia will probably be completed soon, regardless of sales. Pjanic has been added in the midfield. Dani Alves on the right. Juventus is pressing to redeem Cuadrado, as well as looking at another attacking option like Pjaca. The team is basically complete as it is. Ripping it apart by selling Bonucci and Pogba, I don't see the benefit personally.

:bow: +9999

I couldn't have said it better.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:39 pm

@LUCA
I think you don't want BONUCI out just because you may have his jersey lol

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:38 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Sky Sport Italia note Juventus do not need to sell Paul Pogba and the player has no particular intention of leaving.

The English media continue to claim Manchester United are close to a deal worth €120m – not including the €25m fees to agent Mino Raiola.

He would also be offered wages worth €13m per season over a five-year contract.

Juventus cannot even attempt to compete with these terms, as Pogba is already at the top of their salary cap at €4.5m net.

However, the Bianconeri are one of the most financially solid clubs in Italy and can afford to turn down €120m.

If they were to accept the fee, it would be to bring several new players in to other areas of the squad, just as they did with Zinedine Zidane’s sale to Real Madrid.

Sky Sport Italia claim this evening that not only are Juventus in a position to reject the offer, but also that Pogba has no particular desire to leave Turin for a return to Manchester United.

This is the club he left as a free agent when his contract expired in 2012.

Still only 23, Pogba has become one of the most famous players in the world and Juve are reinforcing with the express ambition of winning the Champions League.

He also has an excellent rapport with Coach Max Allegri, as shown by their viral ‘challenges’ on the training ground at free kicks or even basketball.

The same is also true of Manchester City target Leonardo Bonucci, who today released a video on social media confirming he was "going to rest for a bit to be ready for more Bianconeri battles."

Very Happy Selling one of the worlds best defenders and replace him with injury prone one, a defender who doesn't hide his love for this club and wants to stay, nope thank you. As for Pogba with 120m you can get 2-3 WC players not just sanchez Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:06 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

DeviAngel wrote:Sky Sport Italia note Juventus do not need to sell Paul Pogba and the player has no particular intention of leaving.

The English media continue to claim Manchester United are close to a deal worth €120m – not including the €25m fees to agent Mino Raiola.

He would also be offered wages worth €13m per season over a five-year contract.

Juventus cannot even attempt to compete with these terms, as Pogba is already at the top of their salary cap at €4.5m net.

However, the Bianconeri are one of the most financially solid clubs in Italy and can afford to turn down €120m.

If they were to accept the fee, it would be to bring several new players in to other areas of the squad, just as they did with Zinedine Zidane’s sale to Real Madrid.

Sky Sport Italia claim this evening that not only are Juventus in a position to reject the offer, but also that Pogba has no particular desire to leave Turin for a return to Manchester United.

This is the club he left as a free agent when his contract expired in 2012.

Still only 23, Pogba has become one of the most famous players in the world and Juve are reinforcing with the express ambition of winning the Champions League.

He also has an excellent rapport with Coach Max Allegri, as shown by their viral ‘challenges’ on the training ground at free kicks or even basketball.

The same is also true of Manchester City target Leonardo Bonucci, who today released a video on social media confirming he was "going to rest for a bit to be ready for more Bianconeri battles."

Very Happy Selling one of the worlds best defenders and replace him with injury prone one, a defender who doesn't hide his love for this club and wants to stay, nope thank you. As for Pogba with 120m you can get 2-3 WC players not just sanchez Smile
Lord Commander Devi. Where have you been sir Proud

Ser Surag has been leading us to battle in your absence Molenation
Molenation

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:28 am

I can't see Cuadrado going to Milan unless he dreams of being part of an exciting race for the 7th place.
Milan has no stability in their club anymore, no disrespect to them, but five managers in two years is an absolute joke. They can't even keep Bacca ffs.
Don't expect them to sign nothing but riff raff like Jose Sosa, Montolivo, Arbeloa etc.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:32 am

heffkzar wrote:I can't see Cuadrado going to Milan unless he dreams of being part of an exciting race for the 7th place.
Milan has no stability in their club anymore, no disrespect to them, but five managers in two years is an absolute joke. They can't even keep Bacca ffs.
Don't expect them to sign nothing but riff raff like Jose Sosa, Montolivo, Arbeloa etc.

Do you mean Pjaca?

I wouldn't go that far, with Montella they've taken a serious step in the right direction. Their squad is fairly young and talented and they've been acquired by new owners promising to spend money.

If you're a 21 year old playing for Zagreb, you're definitely going to consider it an option. If you value playing time over anything else and are not ready to jump into a team like Juventus', it is a very reasonable move.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:59 am

My intention was to reply on the Cuadrado #16 thread... i don't know how i ended up writing it here, mybad.

What you say is true about Pjaca tho. For a 21 year old it might be a good option, since the chinese takeover will take some time to display some results and their squad is pretty awful nowadays. You can't go from sluggish to thuggish in one summer, after all. That's why Cuadrado will stay at Juve imo, even if it seems called out of nowhere Laughing

I don't mind at all about Pjaca tbh, would be a luxury more than an improvement.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next