S
lucianomoggi
Luca
marottalad
rincon
27 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 11 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Warrior Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:59 am

My intention was to reply on the Cuadrado #16 thread... i don't know how i ended up writing it here, mybad.

What you say is true about Pjaca tho. For a 21 year old it might be a good option, since the chinese takeover will take some time to display some results and their squad is pretty awful nowadays. You can't go from sluggish to thuggish in one summer, after all. That's why Cuadrado will stay at Juve imo, even if it seems called out of nowhere Laughing

I don't mind at all about Pjaca tbh, would be a luxury more than an improvement.

Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 11 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Luca Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:06 am

No problem, has Cuadrado even been linked with Milan? I assumed you were discussing Pjaca. Now for Cuadrado, that's a different story entirely and I hope he'll be back with Juventus for the upcoming season, I suspect he will be

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:15 am

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:He's ready to reject Conte and million at Chelsea and pressing to join US because he loved it here and wants to return to the 'family', Milan is no danger to us.

I see Montella as a threat tbh.

I intended to reply this. True that Montella is a valuable coach, true that he knows Cuadrdo very well, but at the end of the day Milan is just unattractive to any established player these days.
However, everything happens for a reason; it gave me the chance to express my opinion about Pjaca, which is *bleep* all What a Face
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:20 am

Pereyra close to Napoli for €18M + bonuses - Sky Italia

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:26 am

Multiple Italian sources say Pjaca has chosen Juve and wants to play in the CL
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:07 am

So Pjaca coming to replace Pereyra ? That would be a great move considering Pjaca is more talented,overall he has potential to be much better than Pereyra.

Afaik he can play as AM and Winger,somehow he can adapt a similar playing position and style to Dybala on the oposite wing.

That's the only answer to why we would be interested to Pjaca.Remember that Allegri tried that with Coman on the left but clearly Coman isn't adapted to play closer to the first striker like Dybala.

I think it would work great,he has the skills to do better than Coman in that position,he's stronger physicaly,has a good shot and likes 1vs1 situations.
He could be our Dybala for the left side.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:23 am

Negotiations between Juve and Benfica for Hernanes are well underway. He's one step away from joining them - Sky

Pereyra and Hernanes are on their way out.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:42 pm

S wrote:Negotiations between Juve and Benfica for Hernanes are well underway. He's one step away from joining them - Sky

Pereyra and Hernanes are on their way out.

Proud

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:11 pm

I guess Pereyra and Hernanes will fund the Cuadrado move. If those 2 go and we get Cuadrado for roughly the same amount of money ~25mill. Then Benatia on loan, we'll be looking at a cheap summer.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:59 pm

Hernanes never had the chance to prove himself
if I was him i would call a leave

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:27 pm

I'd say those ~20 appearances were enough to prove that there is no more fuel in the tank.

I guess that means Lemina is staying ?
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:03 pm

heffkzar wrote:I'd say those ~20 appearances were enough to prove that there is no more fuel in the tank.

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/17108/Fixtures/Hernanes

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:32 pm

juve link with MEMPHIS DEPAY ??

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:18 pm

@Lucianomoggi
I wouldn't be surprised if you were him tbh hahaahahah!

I think that Hernanes to Benfica is just a loan Sad . I hope not though...

I wish Pereyra the best of luck tbh Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:38 am

the price of a player depends on how much is wanted it doesn't depend on how much you wish to sell him

and because of the reason we don't really go for the most wanted players but we consider players that are ignored like we done with guys like POGBA, PIRLO, BARZAGLI

see when you go after players that nobody really pay attention you can take them for free, when you go for someone that everyone is focused on like GRIEZMANN these days, that is something hard to take , it would be extreme expensive

POGBA is so expensive because he one of THE MOST WANTED, when they say everyone wants him it means he is expensive

I don't know how many clubs out there care about HERNANES, PERYERA, ZAZA and some of our players, if we can make money from that or not ,

I think the best way to make money for JUVENTUS is POGBA I would not really sacrifice all the bench to make 30 million profit I think that would damage the club more than POGBA departure

guys like ZAZA, PERYERA, HERNANES, LEMINA and more maybe did not shine as good as POGBA but they was all there making important contribution

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:00 am

Jackson Martinez for Morata replacement. His agent made it clear that he is leaving China. Also said he prefers Seria A and Juve pursued him in the past etc. He really spoke out to get our attention Very Happy

He is 29 now, still a few decent years ahead, I think he would be worth taking a small risk.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:08 am

We really don't need another Mandzukic in the team... We need a creator... Zaza Mandzu and Jackson is really not needed. We need someone like dybala.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:25 pm

No to Jackson Martinez.

Apparently Wanda Nara (wife & agent) of Icardi said that Inter are willing to sell him.

If we somehow struggle to find a decent Morata replacement we should try and get him for smth like 30 mln + bonuses.

He comes in package with that hot ass Wanda,she could be a good cheerleader for our players in changing rooms Razz

Surely Agnelli will be the first to meet her and show her about famous Agnelli's history,about his grandpa and his friends wife....

Now let's be serious,apart from being a di*k , he has scored a lot with Inter and with a better team behind him he can guarantee goals.

What do you think ?
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:42 pm

I think we are after a player who can do both CENTER FORWARD + SIDE FORWARD roles, like MORATA used to do because it gives good option for counter-attacks and is important for UCL

but if it happens that you find a really talented player like DROGBA was for example who cares about tactics or if he opens wide or not, you want the talented players you ask DYBALA to open wide , or ZAZA

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:02 pm

Icardi - Dybala

Pjanic

Pogba - Marchisio - Khedira

Alex Sandro - Bonucci - Barzagli - Dani Alves

Buffon
Spoiler:

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:18 pm

I would love Icardi, sadly I never see him at Juventus.

Don't forget that Inter rejected a 50M bid for him from Atletico in this window so y'all who think he's available at 30+ bonuses are sadly mistaken. With today's market, 50M seems the price.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:35 pm

30m from Morata and 25-30m from Zaza would probably do it hmm

I doubt Marotta would pay such a fee though.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:46 pm

if a player manages to score goals there sure are some qualities that he has , but one may not recognize

I never liked this guy Chicharito but his goals force me say nothing else but positive about him

Icardi I think is a 20+ goal striker, he sure is a good one

but I would not really go for him when there are options like Sanchez for example, and so many strikers out there

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:10 pm

Arsenal has told Juventus Sanchez isn't available. I knew this one was a pipe dream the moment his name was linked with Juve, which is why I never even entertained the idea.

The forward market is actually quite scarce in my opinion.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:15 pm

What do you guys think about bringing back Giovinco ?
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:19 pm

they rejected 30 million offer, it doesn't necessary mean they reject 50 million offer, however I would not try so hard on that

I think we more need a player with FRESH LEGS who gives troubles on counter attacks exactly like MORATA, but who can also play inside the box

so we don't necessary need to go for SANCHEZ there are sure good players out there if JUVENTUS is really willing to take and I am sure this time the will go for

because we have 30 million from MORATA
we will have money from COMAN
maybe POGBA will be sacrificed

and so there are no excuse for JUVENTUS not to bring us a player that we desperately need to damage the TOP CLUBS on counter- attacks

SANCHEZ and DYBALA would be a good pair
but also this guy JACKSON MARTINEZ can be a good one

we don't necessary need to overpay for SANCHEZ

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next