S
lucianomoggi
Luca
marottalad
rincon
27 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 17 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Luca Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:28 pm

I don't think Higuain comes to Juventus because of De Laurentiis. I believe Juventus will table a significant offer but anything short of his release clause will not be entertained by ADL.

So then it comes down to Juventus willing or unwilling to meet that massive release clause and I don't think it will happen.

However, I'd like to praise our management. They are really going all out this summer and it is amazing! Proud

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 17 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:06 pm

I'm very happy with our management. Apparently we can get both Hig and Gabigol without havinf to sell Pogba. Juve are competing with Bayern and Barcelona now.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:56 pm

Luca wrote:I don't think Higuain comes to Juventus because of De Laurentiis. I believe Juventus will table a significant offer but anything short of his release clause will not be entertained by ADL.

So then it comes down to Juventus willing or unwilling to meet that massive release clause and I don't think it will happen.

However, I'd like to praise our management. They are really going all out this summer and it is amazing! Proud

I think this is happening...

And I also feel Pogba is at the exit door. Starting to feel Pjanic has been bought in to play in Pogba's LCM position. (Incidently Pjanic's best position)
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:04 pm

S wrote:
Luca wrote:I don't think Higuain comes to Juventus because of De Laurentiis. I believe Juventus will table a significant offer but anything short of his release clause will not be entertained by ADL.

And I also feel Pogba is at the exit door. Starting to feel Pjanic has been bought in to play in Pogba's LCM position. (Incidently Pjanic's best position)

Pogba won't leave.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:07 pm

S wrote:

I think it is happening as well. But not at the expense of Pogba. Juventus want to win the Chanpions League. You don't do that by selling Pogba. They can convince him to stay one more year. They will still get over $100 million for Pogba next year, there is no fear.  His market value may even be higher next year. Pogba will want to stay another year if he knows Higuain is coming. Why go to a Europa League squad when you can stay at Juve and have a chance at Champions League glory?

Pogba wil get his money. But winning the Champions League is every top players' dream. If Pogba has a legit shot at accomplishing that next year why leave?

As for the transfer fee, even if Juve were to just pay the clause of $94 million they can still keep Pogba and not screw up their budget. This is because the fee is payable over two years. So if Juve pay $47 million this summer, after all their sales they will still be at around $50 million in net expenditures, which is well within their normal spending for a summer mercato.

As for the balance of the $47 million fee due next year they will have two choices. They can just pay it and keep the balance of the team in place without any other expenditures or they can sell Pogba and recoup the money. IF Juve actually win the CL next year then they can simply cut a cheque to Napoli from thier CL winnings. It won't even affect their summer budget. So the real key to this signing that has not been discussed is the actual splitting of the transfer fee into two instalments. In my opinion that is huge and will allow us to keep Pogba for another year to seek Champions League glory.

With Higuain and Dybala, Juve will fear no one, they will be the favourites to win it all as long as Pogba is in the fold.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:13 pm

47 mln € this year and same amount next year makes things a lot easier.With the money we get from Morata/Zaza/Pereyra sales we can easily cover this years fee and still have cash to add more quality in Gabigol & Pjaca.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:44 pm

juvealbanian wrote:47 mln € this year and same amount next year makes things a lot easier.With the money we get from Morata/Zaza/Pereyra sales we can easily cover this years fee and still have cash to add more quality in Gabigol & Pjaca.

Out:
Rubinho 0m
Morata 30m
Padoin 1m
Zaza 25m*
Pererya 18m*
Isla 6m*
Magnusson 3m
Hernanes 5m*
Total: 88m collected

In:
Audero 0m
Alves 0m
Pjanic 32m
Lemina 10m
Benatia 3m (loan)
Higuain 47m*
Pjaca 23m*
Gabigol 20*
Total: 135m spent

135m - 88m = $47m net expenditure

So basically we can purchase Pjaca, Gabigol AND Higuain this year and our net cost is $47 million. Well within our normal budget.

Next year if we win CL we can simply cut a cheque to Napoli from our CL winning profits for the balance of the $47 million. And we can go for glory for a second year in a row. Or we can just sell Pogba and recoup the money.  Also we will have $20m coming in next year from the sale of Coman if Bayern keep him (most likely) so that's another $20m in play to offset the Higuain transfer fee owing for next year.

Remember the goal of Juventus this year is to WIN the Champions League. Now that Alves, Pjanic and Benatia are in the house and possibly Pjaca and Gabigol, the last missing piece is a WC prima punta. Higuain solves that missing piece.

Forza Juve!!!!!!!!!!
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:19 pm

this HIGUAIN transfer makes me too much excited

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:43 pm

what does that mean, "too much excited"?

Like that:
Spoiler:

?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:43 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:this HIGUAIN transfer makes me too much excited

More exciting than when we signed HERNANES??
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:49 pm

SKY: #Juve & #Zagreb have now finally found an agreement over #Pjaca..

Done dealio
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:08 pm

S wrote:SKY: #Juve & #Zagreb have now finally found an agreement over #Pjaca..

Done dealio

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 17 Image14
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:12 pm

Hold on guys , don't start the fapping yet.We need to save it after we sign Higuain.

Imagine Higuain comes and Hernanes gets a contract renweal.That would be too much for luccioanomoggi.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:41 pm

juvealbanian wrote:Hold on guys , don't start the fapping yet.We need to save it after we sign Higuain.

Imagine Higuain comes and Hernanes gets a contract renweal.That would be too much for luccioanomoggi.

Laughing Laughing Laughing dat Banter with HERNANES hahahahaha.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:24 pm

salmano9 wrote:
juvealbanian wrote:Hold on guys , don't start the fapping yet.We need to save it after we sign Higuain.

Laughing Laughing Laughing dat Banter with HERNANES hahahahaha.

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 17 Image15
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:32 pm

New contacts between Juve and Higuain.  The player confirmed to Juve he wants to join, and Juve told him they'll try to make it happen (Sky)

Juventus told Higuain if Napoli won't negotiate, they will activate the release clause (€95 mill) reports @SkySport

This is just.....

Plain insane Laughing
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:36 pm

Where do you get so many infos all the time man Very Happy

You think it might end up as a Pereyra + cash vs Higuain deal ?
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:41 pm

From Twitter. Various people who tweet Juventus related news.

Anyway, I still don't believe we'll pay that amount. Higuain is forcing his way out. If he only wants us, maybe they might even be forced to sit down and negotiate with us.

What an insane mercato this is turning out to be Laughing
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:47 pm

I just can't see the 94M being paid but I see Juventus tabling a significant offer- more so than other clubs that have been linked with him + have agreed to personal terms.

The real issue is De Luarentiis. Does he do the sensible thing and sell a player who obviously does not want to be there, for a significant profit just before he turns 29? Or does he throw a tantrum in pure ADL style and go ballistic at the thought of him joining Juventus for anything less than the release clause.

The release clause cuts off his hands but I'm eagerly waiting for his words Laughing

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:51 pm

Di Marzio: #Pjaca to #Juve will be official on Monday or Tuesday ... #Zagreb
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:55 pm

Paying 95M for Higuain would be so absurd, a real slap in the face Laughing For less money you can have Griezmann or Reus or Sanchez or even Lewandowski

However, Pereyra plus a decent amount is a good deal since he is not a starter for us but will be for them. Spending over 90M is something Marotta never did anyway.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:58 pm

I think Higuain's clause has a loophole. Either that or we are extremely confident of lowering the price and negotiate with Napoli.

All the players you mentioned are not on the market unlike Higuain.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:00 pm

Griezmann's release clause is actually 100M
Sanchez is not the type of forward that we need, nor is he for sale so it would be on him to force the move.

Lewandowski I doubt would move from Bayern, Lewandowski is also about to be 28 so he's only one year younger than Higuain and honestly there isn't much between them as players (both are world class)

Reus, again not the type of forward we need in the slightest.

A world class number 9 is what improves our squad and Higuain makes that possible (for the record I don't think this move goes through due to the fee, ADL will not negotiate with Juventus if his reputation holds true and I believe it will)

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:02 pm

Most importantly none of those players want out or for sale.

Higuain's time at Napoli is done. He genuinely wants out probably to Juventus.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:03 pm

Juventus assured there has been “no contact” with Manchester United for Paul Pogba, despite English reports of an imminent move.
The Sun claimed in its online edition this evening that Pogba was due to complete the move over the weekend, worth £105m (€125m), with a medical for next week.
“There has been no contact,” Juventus director general Beppe Marotta told Sportitalia on Friday night.
A source from the Bianconeri also told Mediaset Premium that the report was “rubbish,” while Sky Sport Italia had no trace of negotiations between the clubs.
Juve have repeatedly stated that Pogba is not for sale.

Ik Marotta can be a liar sometimes but ...
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:07 pm

S wrote:Most importantly none of those players want out or for sale.

Higuain's time at Napoli is done. He genuinely wants out probably to Juventus.

Absolutely. I think its a case of bias, we, as Juventus fans, like to believe that every player would want to join us, it is just a matter of us trying, but it isn't really how it works. Not every player is like Pjanic, Vidal, or Dani Alves. We've just been spoiled over the past few seasons.

Higuain is a very different case and seems to be adamant about leaving Napoli and if we believe he agreed personal terms with Juventus (which I do), it makes the move that much more feasible. The release clause is obviously the biggest obstacle along with De Laurentiis, these two factors combined make me feel like he will not be a Juventus player (but WHAT a signing he would be), but he will also not be at Napoli (thanks for the scudetto)

Last edited by Luca on Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next