S
lucianomoggi
Luca
marottalad
rincon
27 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 18 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Luca Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:07 pm

S wrote:Most importantly none of those players want out or for sale.

Higuain's time at Napoli is done. He genuinely wants out probably to Juventus.

Absolutely. I think its a case of bias, we, as Juventus fans, like to believe that every player would want to join us, it is just a matter of us trying, but it isn't really how it works. Not every player is like Pjanic, Vidal, or Dani Alves. We've just been spoiled over the past few seasons.

Higuain is a very different case and seems to be adamant about leaving Napoli and if we believe he agreed personal terms with Juventus (which I do), it makes the move that much more feasible. The release clause is obviously the biggest obstacle along with De Laurentiis, these two factors combined make me feel like he will not be a Juventus player (but WHAT a signing he would be), but he will also not be at Napoli (thanks for the scudetto)

Last edited by Luca on Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 18 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Warrior Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:07 pm

They are not on the market at this moment but if you offer 90+ its a whole new story.

Don't take me wrong Luca, i'm not saying we should try to bring these players, at least not Reus who is injury prone. Just stating random names who are arguably bigger than Higuain to prove how absurd it is to spend nearly 100M on him.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:12 pm

heffkzar wrote:They are not on the market at this moment but if you offer 90+ its a whole new story.

Don't take me wrong Luca, i'm not saying we should try to bring these players, at least not Reus who is injury prone. Just stating random names who are arguably bigger than Higuain to prove how absurd it is to spend nearly 100M on him.

Lewandowski plays for Bayern

Sanchez is unsellable

Griezmann has a €100M release clause that probably doesn't have a loophole like Higuain's clause ( fee can be paid in installments)

Who else could you think of that is as good as Higuain right now ?

Mind you im not exactly advocating spending that much money on him. Not in the slightest bit.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:15 pm

with HIGUAIN we are no longer one of the favorite UCL teams we are the favorite one

------------- Higuain - Dybala ------------
Sandro - Pogba - Marchisio - Pjanic - Alves
-------- Chiellini - Bonuci - Barzagli ----
------------------- Buffon -----------

this team is seriously good

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:17 pm

juvealbanian wrote:Juventus assured there has been “no contact” with Manchester United for Paul Pogba, despite English reports of an imminent move.
The Sun claimed in its online edition this evening that Pogba was due to complete the move over the weekend, worth £105m (€125m), with a medical for next week.
“There has been no contact,” Juventus director general Beppe Marotta told Sportitalia on Friday night.
A source from the Bianconeri also told Mediaset Premium that the report was “rubbish,” while Sky Sport Italia had no trace of negotiations between the clubs.
Juve have repeatedly stated that Pogba is not for sale.

Ik Marotta can be a liar sometimes but ...

I think Paul is kinda busy right now, not sure he has time to fly all the way to England by tomorrow...

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 18 Image22
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:37 pm

95M is overpay, i'm glad we agree on that. Just because he is the sole 8.5/10+ (speaking of quality) who is available doesn't mean we absolutely have to buy him for such a ridiculous price. Just buy a good striker like Gameiro and wait for next year when a better player is available for less than 95M. Imo there is no need to lose crdibility by emptying the bank for Higuain.

About those names i stated, don't mind this maybe it was stupid. As you said there is surely a loophole somewhere.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:53 pm

Guys, Higuain is coming. He is coming to Juve. No doubt in my mind. Marotta obviously has something up his sleeve. There is a loophole as Surag mentioned in his release clause. The loophole is we can pay the money in two equal instalments, one this year and one next year. This is HUGE because it allows us to be FFP compliant as well as be able to keep Pogba, as our spending this summer will be within normal limits. As I mentioned in my other post we can purchase Higuain with 50% payment this summer and KEEP Pogba, buy Pjaca and maybe even Gabigol or Cuadrado, and STILL be less than $50 million in net expenditures.

This is the summer we have all been waiting for. Actual world class players, as in multiple players, joining us at the same time, without us having to give away any of our star players. Imagine getting Dani Alves, Miralem Pjanic AND Gonzalo Higuain, all in one mercato, WITHOUT selling a single star player other than our subs??  Shocked Shocked  And yes technically Morata was a sub last year. He didn't start a lot of games.

This could turn out to be a summer mercato for the ages. One of the greatest in Juventus history. I mean yeah we got Buffon, Nedved and Thuram in one summer, but we had to sell Zidane to make it happen. This is different this time. This time we are building a team to not only compete in the Champions League, but to WIN it.

And before anyone says how crazy it is to spend $95 million on a 28 year old Higuain, even though it would be in two instalments, just remember that Nedved was 29 at the time we purchased him for a then astronomical $41 million 15 years ago.

What a time to be a Juventino. Calciopoli seems to be a distant memory now. In 30 years of following this team this is the most excited I have been in a long time.

Forza Juve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  cheers cheers cheers
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:48 am

effectiveness is important

CONTE was a guy who loved to play with HIGH INTENSITY and so it was necessary to have some FRESH LEGS but that doesn't necessary mean he cannot use a guy like PIRLO, TEVEZ

ALEGRI seems to be different, he doesn't mind to have guys like EVRA, ALVES, KHEDIRA

and I have no problem with that as long as effectiveness is there, as long as it brings success

HIGUAIN has scored 30 goals, I don't care how old he is if he scores so many goals for JUVENTUS I would say give 150 million just take him

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:33 am

PARATICI : “No, I don’t think so. All big clubs know that their top players can receive enticing offers. We at Juve, for example, have Bonucci and Pogba who are highly sought-after by many clubs and we have prepared for eventual replacements.

Paratici rarely speaks but when he does we feel like Borussia Dortmund fans.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:15 am

Just chill. It was a purely hypothetical comment. His words mean little in this context.

I think he should stick to scouting players and finding great talents than giving interviews though.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:23 am

Juventus would attain "super club" status with Gonzalo Higuain deal...

"Silly season" is now officially open. That is how Napoli owner Aurelio de Laurentiis reacted to reports that Juventus have laid the groundwork to take Gonzalo Higuain, Serie A's top scorer and MVP, to the J Stadium. The news late on Thursday night, that Juventus have an agreement with Higuain to sign a four-year contract that would make him the highest-paid player in Italy thanks to a €7.5 million-per-season deal, got everybody's attention.

A failure to keep the promises Napoli made him upon signing for the club three years ago is apparently why Higuain is willing to accept the offer, regardless of the allegations of betrayal it will bring from a city and a fan base that has treated him like no other player since Diego Maradona. It's now up to Juventus to strike a deal.

Higuain has a buy-out clause in his contract worth €94.5m, but it was thought it had expired at the end of last month. Although the clause is prohibitively high -- another reason for discontent among Higuain's entourage -- it is still in effect and can apparently even be paid in two installments of €47m.

Juventus will of course seek to avoid paying the full amount as they did with Miralem Pjanic earlier this summer. He had a buy-out clause worth €38m in his contract with Roma, but Juventus ended up paying less after Pjanic waived his right to 15 percent of the transfer.

To get a deal for Higuain over the line, Juventus could offer Napoli players in exchange. They were already in separate negotiations to sell Roberto Pereyra to them for €18m; a package including Daniele Rugani (unlikely), Stefano Sturaro or Rolando Mandragora and Simone Zaza would have an appeal and minimise the cash outlay.

Ultimately, Juventus have so many chips they can cash in. But would all of them be on board with it?

One of the themes of this summer in Italy has been players like Axel Witsel, Davy Klaassen, Sime Vrsaljko, Piotr Zielinski, Marko Pjaca and Gianluca Lapadula all turning Napoli down for a variety of reasons. For now, de Laurentiis is playing hard ball and if Juventus want Higuain, it looks as if they will have to pay full price. The question is obvious: how can they possibly afford to do so, particularly with Marko Pjaca also supposedly on his way from Dinamo Zagreb? And does a move like this point to the sale of Paul Pogba?

Remarkably enough the line out of Juventus is that it doesn't. So far, the wage bill has only risen by €4m this summer and the expectations are that Higuain and extensions for Pogba and Bonucci will follow. The additions of Pjanic, Dani Alves and now Mehdi Benatia (on loan with an option to buy next summer) have been offset to an extent by the exits of Alvaro Morata, Juan Cuadrado, Martin Caceres, Simone Padoin and Rubinho.

Morata's sale back to Real Madrid for €30m has covered the purchase of Pjanic. The cost of Alves (free] and Benatia is negligible (€3m for now). Meanwhile they have plenty of offers for Pereyra (€18m), Zaza (€25m from Wolfsburg) and Mario Lemina (€17m from Stoke and West Brom). If Juventus were to complete all those deals, it would mean a cool €60m for them to pay the first instalments for Higuain and Pjaca.

It's true that the Old Lady has a lot of balls in the air right now when it comes to the transfer market. But amid all the scepticism (notably outside of Italy), Juventus believe they can pull this off without losing any of their big players. Even if Pogba does go -- which, as I wrote last week, is not the intention -- the blow will have been significantly softened.

If we pause to reflect on that scenario, Juve will presumably not only have taken a world-record transfer fee for a player they signed more or less for free four years ago, but they will have weakened both their rivals for the title by luring their most decisive players to Turin. Pjanic scored 10 goals and had 12 assists in Serie A last season, while Higuain broke a single-season scoring record that had stood since 1950.

Inevitably, Juve's approach has been compared with what Bayern have been doing for years in the Bundesliga. Perhaps their imitation shouldn't come as much of a surprise when you consider how close president Andrea Agnelli and Karl Heinz Rummenigge have become: both appeared side-by-side in Milan in January to encourage talk of a European Super League.

Naturally, there is a concern about the impact the Pjanic and (possibly) Higuain deals will have on Serie A's competitive balance. Juventus now look likely to do what Lyon did in France in the early-to-mid-2000s. In 2014, you could make a case for the Old Lady losing her crown when Conte left, just as you could in 2015 when Arturo Vidal, Andrea Pirlo and Carlos Tevez moved on. Not anymore.

They're in a different league. Always one of Europe's traditional elite clubs, Juventus are now closing in on the status as a bona fide super club. Almost 10 years to the day since Calciopoli and their relegation to the second division, Juve's resurrection, particularly in the last six years, is down to almost impeccable management from top to bottom.

Imagine for a moment, if you will, the team Max Allegri could field next season. Gianluigi Buffon and the "BBC" (Leonardo Bonucci, Andrea Barzagli, Giorgio Chiellini) at the back, Alves and Alex Sandro out wide, Pogba, Pjanic and one of Claudio Marchisio or Sami Khedira in midfield and Higuain up front with Paulo Dybala.

Juventus would no longer be outsiders for the Champions League. They'd be among the genuine favourites. They believe this is their year.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by juve_gigi on Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:26 am

Yeah, was just about to post that article. Great read.

http://www.espn.in/football/italian-serie-a/12/blog/post/2913305/juventus-would-become-european-super-club-if-they-sign-gonzalo-higuain
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:29 am

We're apparently set to offer Pogba a new 5 year deal worth €7M net per annum according to Romeo Agresti(very reliable Juve source)

http://m.goal.com/s/en/news/596/exclusive/2016/07/16/25675812/juventus-set-to-offer-man-utd-target-pogba-new-five-year?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FGPIjCm37Nx
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:37 am

If Pogba and Bonucci both renew their contracts with Juve for higher wages, plus we end up signing Higuain, the banter on GL would be too much to bear...  rofl

Sportsczy would have to go into early retirement...  Laughing
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:42 am

S wrote:We're apparently set to offer Pogba a new 5 year deal worth €7M net per annum according to Romeo Agresti(very reliable Juve source)

http://m.goal.com/s/en/news/596/exclusive/2016/07/16/25675812/juventus-set-to-offer-man-utd-target-pogba-new-five-year?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FGPIjCm37Nx

According to GL Pogba is flying in to Manchester tomorrow afternoon to sign his new contract with ManU...  Razz

Kinda reminds me of the saga from two years ago...

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 18 Image26

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 18 Image27
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:01 am

Vidal was actually going to Manchester but being too drunk he ended up in Munich Very Happy

I don't get it how Pogba would want a transfer to Manchester atm.He is happy and winning trophies here.
I can understand Juve pushing him for a move with all those money but simply cannot undesrtand why Pogba would take a step back in his career.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:06 am

Plus let's say we are going to trigger Higuain release clause.
That's 47 mln + 20 for Pjaca + 20 for Gabigol = 87 mln €

Sales : 15 Pereyra + 25 Zaza + 5 Hernanes = 45 mln €

That's 42 mln € spent which is within our financial power these days.

Morata totally covers Pjanic move and Alves+Benatia will only cost 3 mln this year.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:16 am

btw guys, for all the math we are doing. If we sign Higuain and sell Zaza, we are likely no signing Gabriel. We would have Higuain-Dybala as sure starters, and Pjaca-Mandzukic as bench. Mandzukic might even ask to leave if we get Higuain, in which case, then we can sign Gabriel.

I doubt one of Mandzukic or Gabriel will want to be 3rd choice.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:19 am

Sorry guys . I meant to type 55 for HERNANES price.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:20 am

Mandzukic i can understand but Gabriel doesn't want to be 3rd choice ? He's a kid.... At this point , he'd be mighty happy to secure a move to a big club.

I do agree Mandzukic might ask to leave if Higuain comes which means we could have a potential forward line comprising of Higuain, Dybala, Gabigol , Pjaca. Doubt we'd see so many changes though.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:24 am

rincon wrote:btw guys, for all the math we are doing. If we sign Higuain and sell Zaza, we are likely no signing Gabriel. We would have Higuain-Dybala as sure starters, and Pjaca-Mandzukic as bench. Mandzukic might even ask to leave if we get Higuain, in which case, then we can sign Gabriel.

I doubt one of Mandzukic or Gabriel will want to be 3rd choice.

Last year we had Morata, Mandzu, Zaza, Dybala and Cuadrado. This year we would have Pjaca, Mandzu, Higuain, Dybala and Gabigol. I think there is room for both Mandzu and Gabigol. We effectively used 5 forwards last year.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:33 am

We didn't really used them effectively though. Thats why Zaza is leaving, because 3 CFs was too much if one is not contempt on being benched forever. The only reason Zaza even got some gametime is because Morata was awful. Mandzukic wouldn't take that treatment. Gabriel might I guess, we dont know him, but he seems like a highly rated brazilian kid with a lot of choices about moves (and is about to play the olympics).

Still, Santos' guy said Juve haven't placed a bid for him. We'll see. And I still mantain that Higuain will not come.

We need to close the deal Pjaca and Gabriel and we'll be good.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:21 pm

rincon wrote:We didn't really used them effectively though. Thats why Zaza is leaving, because 3 CFs was too much if one is not contempt on being benched forever. The only reason Zaza even got some gametime is because Morata was awful. Mandzukic wouldn't take that treatment. Gabriel might I guess, we dont know him, but he seems like a highly rated brazilian kid with a lot of choices about moves (and is about to play the olympics).

Still, Santos' guy said Juve haven't placed a bid for him. We'll see. And I still mantain that Higuain will not come.

We need to close the deal Pjaca and Gabriel and we'll be good.

Zaza is still young. He wants to go and get a starting role with a provincial team. That's what he wants.  Good for him. With Mandzu, he is much older. I highly doubt he gets upset if he is backup to Higuain. We become a super club with Higuain, does Mandzu not want to win the Champions League at his age?  Where would he go?  West Ham?  Swansea?  Udinese?  I am sure he'd rather be a backup on a super club then starting for a provincial club. It's not like we would be reducing his wages. He will get starts anyways, with Higuain the goal would be winning the treble, so that's over 55 games we'd have to play. In order to win the treble we would need a strong bench. Mandzu would be perfect as a second half sub and starting some Serie A and Coppa games.

As for Gabigol he's still a kid. I highly doubt he thinks he can be a starter on a super club. He wouldn't start or get significant minutes at Real, Barca or Bayern, so Juve wouldn't be any different. I guess if he wants a starter's role then he needs to go to a smaller club, but those clubs will not buy him for $20 million. I think he will be fine as a 3rd option this year. Also he can play RW, so he gives EuroMax some flexibility to play a 4-3-3 like we did last year with Cuadrado.

As for Higuain, yes he is coming. I'd bet big money. He's finished at Napoli. It's either us or Arsenal. And he will choose Juve every day. He wants to win the Champions League. He is dreaming of playing Real at the Bernabeu next year and scoring the winning goal to send Juve to the CL final ala Morata!!  Lol!!  Wouldn't that be awesome. He is coming. Prepare for the missing piece to arrive soon. Our WC #9, our prima punta that we have been waiting for since the days of Trezequet that will turn us into a Super Club, he is coming...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:06 pm

#SKY: #Juve are ready to pay #Higuain's release clause & sign him while also offering #Pogba a new contract extension.

Jesus
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:17 pm

Lord have mercy

I haven't been this happy since I read about Massimo Di Culo a few minutes ago

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:52 pm

Zidane = buffon, nedved, thuram
Pogba = higuain, pjanic, alves

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next