S
lucianomoggi
Luca
marottalad
rincon
27 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 20 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juve_gigi Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:22 am

Looks like "The Special One" will be speaking tomorrow about Pogba. That should be interesting. I have a feeling the Pogba saga will be cleared up by end of next week. I don't see this dragging out until late August. Either ManU steps up and actually presents a world record fee offer or Pogba stays 100%.  I see ManU making an official offer and Juve refusing it and giving Pogba an extension with a doubling of his salary. And once he figures out Higuain is coming, which also should be cleared up by end of next week, then he will decide to stay with Juve with the chance to win a Champions League trophy.

Next week will answer pretty much all of our questions regarding this mercato.

juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 20 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juve_gigi Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:08 am

Paul Pogba exits his private jet, lands in M.....

With a secret guest, a Premier League star, R.....

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/paul-pogba-exits-private-jet-8432845

Juventus fans look on in total shock and fear.  Where has he landed and who is he with?

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 20 Image36
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:42 am

Many Santos fans seem to think that this is the goodbye kiss from Gabigol to Santos. Possible destination Juventus...

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 20 Image37
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:00 am

In a training match yesterday..

https://media.giphy.com/media/KWzD2i8hVHBGE/giphy.gif
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:08 am

juve_gigi wrote:Many Santos fans seem to think that this is the goodbye kiss from Gabigol to Santos. Possible destination Juventus...

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 20 Image37

"I played as if it was my last game. Soon you will know something on my future," said the player.

http://www.football-italia.net/87487/barcelona-fly-out-gabigol

Barcelona is in the pot now as well, gtfo you have Neymar Clubber

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:43 am

Juve is ready to pay Higuain's 94m clause in 2 installments. Marotta could start talks with De Laurentiis in tomorrow's Lega meeting. #Sky
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:05 pm

Maybe you can loan the release clause with an option to pay?

hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:39 pm

S wrote:In a training match yesterday..

Pogba, Pjanic, Dybala, Higuain...

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:43 pm

@romeoagresti on @TopPlanet63 : "#Allegri explicitly requested for #Higuain because he's a strong [goalscorer]."

Also goes on to say Mandzukic might leave if we sign Higuain.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:49 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Maybe you can loan the release clause with an option to pay?

hmm

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 20 Image39
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:50 pm

@romeoagresti:"Higuain, Dybala, Pjaca & Immobile could be the Juventus strikers for this season."
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:09 pm

S wrote:@romeoagresti:"Higuain, Dybala, Pjaca & Immobile could be the Juventus strikers for this season."

I'd be okay with that as Mandzu wouldn't play much anyways. If he really wants to be a starter on a provincial team instead of a back up on a super club then we can just sell him and use the money to get Immobile and have extra cash for Higuain purchase. Immobile would be great sub, better than Zaza really. And the extra benefit is he's club grown, so we should easily meet our quota and not be forced to keep a young Italian on the team just to hit that quota.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:27 pm

S wrote:@romeoagresti:"Higuain, Dybala, Pjaca & Immobile could be the Juventus strikers for this season."

Immobile would be a very reasonable signing for the squad

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:34 pm

Luca wrote:

Immobile would be a very reasonable signing for the squad

If Higuain is our starting CF who will play like 90% of the games, then I wholeheartedly agree. Club trained to boot as well.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:03 pm

Since 2012:

Serie A games played:

Immobile - 80
Zaza - 83

Goals scored:

Immobile - 32
Zaza - 25

Verdict: Immobile > Zaza
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:38 pm

Have we actually had any solid links to Immobile? We've been bouncing him around as a good idea for a cheap back up for ages but haven't actually seen links myself.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:48 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Have we actually had any solid links to Immobile? We've been bouncing him around as a good idea for a cheap back up for ages but haven't actually seen links myself.

June 22, 2016:
Juventus Thinking About Bringing Back Ciro Immobile...

The ex-Torino striker could return to familiar surroundings at the club where he kick-started his career.

According to Sky, Juventus are leaning on the idea of bringing Ciro Immobile back home, via a loan deal. The former Bianconero spent his developmental years in their Primavera set-up and also has three Serie A appearances under his belt from 2008 to 2010. A potential return to Turin who allow him to be considered as one of four required homegrown players. It is reported that Max Allegri has already given his blessing to have the striker in his squad and it is now up to Juventus to agree on a loan with his current club, Sevilla.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:08 pm

Zaza shown his competence in important matches (bar that Euro penalty), he has a pretty damn good impact on games. Obviously he needs a bit more polishing, but on the other hand, Immobile has failed miserably on the big stage, every time. I have no trust in him at all.

I'd personally take Zaza over Immobile any time.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:16 pm

If it comes down to Immobile on loan with a cheap option to buy Vs Zaza who can be sold for 30M i'll take Immobile. Providing we get Higuain.

If not, then yeah keep him.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:27 pm

dronte wrote:Zaza shown his competence in important matches (bar that Euro penalty), he has a pretty damn good impact on games. Obviously he needs a bit more polishing, but on the other hand, Immobile has failed miserably on the big stage, every time. I have no trust in him at all.

I'd personally take Zaza over Immobile any time.

Champions League:

Matches played:

Immobile - 6
Zaza - 2

Goals scored:

Immobile - 4
Zaza - 1

I'm not saying Immobile is a star but to suggest Zaza is some type of clutch big game scorer in important matches ala Morata is simply not true. Maybe he's scored a couple big goals in some Serie A games but Zaza for all intents and purposes is pretty much a nobody on the international stage.

Also, Immobile won the capocannoniere for top scorer in Serie A not even 3 years ago.  That alone puts him above Zaza.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:18 am

Why sell Mandzukic ?

We all know his qualities and he proved himself to be a reliable option upfront last season. If Higuain comes i see no problem in having Mandz as the third striker, or more so as back-up to Higuain. A season is very long so you have to anticipate injuries/misform sometimes. In a Champions League final, i would be glad to have Mandzukic since Higuain is a choker. Also Pjaca might mostly play on the right side hmm

Immobile vs Zaza ? I prefer Zaza but really you can just flip a coin and pick one, i wouldn't care, we're talking about the 4th striker here.......
No seriously Higuain-Dybala-Mandzukic-Zaza would be the perfect quartet.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:34 am

I think everyone is just assuming that Mandzukic would not accept being second option to Higuain. If Higuain is fit, he will play. That still means 20-25 appearances for Mandzukic and a handful of them would be starts but who can say if that will be sufficient, it's tough for a player to go from starting to not starting while in the prime of their career.

I agree he would be a great option to keep if another striker like Higuain were to arrive but I would never hold it against him for wanting to leave.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:30 am

Yeah its all up to him, of course.

But if he wants to win another Champions League, or at least have a chance to, he better stay. Real Barca or Bayern won't buy him, so if he wants out he can only downgrade.
If i'm not mistaken he excelled as a back up striker for Mario Gomez the year Bayern won CL. Gomez was injured at the start of the season and Mandz did a great job, that's how he gained his fame, and that's why Juve should convince him to stay.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:17 am

Mandzukic earned his fame well before Bayern when he was at Wolfsburg and playing for his NT. We tried to sign him back then before he went to Bayern. That trebble winning season he wasn't a back up, he played a lot more than Gomez and started the big games, including the CL final. He became a back when Lewandoski arrived 2 years later and left.

Being rotated is probably fine with him, but if we sign Higuain for 94mill (which we wont) then Higuain is starting every game when fit. That kinda perma-benching might not fly with Mandzukic. He is in his prime years still and can still move easily.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:00 am

juve_gigi wrote:
S wrote:In a training match yesterday..

Pogba, Pjanic, Dybala, Higuain...

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

:bow:

Dybala looks to the left and see Pogba, looks to right and sees Pjanic. Throw in some Sandro and some Dani Alves :bow:

What a season this could be. Super excited to watch them play and adapt.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:20 am

If pjanic is positioned on a deep role he has to play something like Pirlo if he plays more advanced he has to play iniesta kind of role with that tiki taka we can see on a gif

A problem i would say is in serie a opponents defend too hard and deep so the channels where you can pass the ball are too tight and risky but in ucl the channels are more open

I would ask from pjanic to be more versatile so he can be effective he can start on ACM but from then decide rather if its better to stand forwards or drop deep and cross the ball like Pirlo to initiate the attack

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next